Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,005 members, 7,814,427 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) (1289 Views)

Massive Recruitment At ELIZADE University, 12th July, 2018 / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank, 11th July, 2018 / Latest Jobs Updated For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) by flyfit(m): 8:41pm On Jul 25, 2018
I received the invitation today.. Can anybody kindly help me with pass questions or the test format

We are pleased to inform you that you have been scheduled to write a web-based Aptitude Test with ARM Pensions.

Please be guided as follows:

Sign in using the same name on the CV you previously submitted
You can take part in the assessment from any suitable location
Kindly complete this assessment latest by 5.00pm on Friday, 27th July 2018
You should attempt the test only once, as multiple attempts would mean an automatic disqualification
The test covers two major areas: Quantitative & Verbal Reasoning. Kindly attempt all questions
Please ensure your network connection is reliable, as inability to complete the assessment as a result of this will not be considered

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) by flyfit(m): 1:03pm On Jul 26, 2018
I can believe that nobody has commented ........

Guys pls help me

1 Like

Re: Invitation To Write The ARM Pensions Aptitude Test (july 2018) by YoungDaddyB: 11:42pm On Jul 26, 2018
hi, how was the test?. know someone who wrote it and was called yesterday morning for the next stage.

(1) (Reply)

KPMG Past Questions And Answers / Become A Homewin Agent Today / Lng Second Test On Monday.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.