Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,949 members, 7,828,332 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account (1647 Views)

How Can We Rectify A Disabled Facebook Page ( An Expert Is Needed) / How Do I Reactivate Disabled Facebook Ads Account? / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account by AliyuSIDI(m): 8:53pm On Jul 25, 2018

I am going to tell you the solution to Recover
Disabled Facebook Account. All you need to do
is, just fill Appeal-ID Request Form by Facebook and wait for their reply. Recently they had also created Facebook Disabled Ineligible Form which can help users whose account was disabled for violating Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Nowadays Facebook has increased their security due to which lots of Fake accounts are getting disabled in huge quantity. People who are using fake names on their account started losing their accounts without any warning. Whenever this happens with somebody’s account, he/she starts searching on the internet for the method to reopen disabled Facebook account. We will share all about this topic in this article and the possible ways to get your account back. Facebook is one of the most popular Social Networking websites in the world. Sometimes, They disable our Facebook account. The reasons are many!! In this case, we start searching for How to open disabled Facebook account?. If you are facing the same, here is the step-by-step guide to reactivate disabled Facebook account. Yeah!!, just doing disabled account appeal-id request, you will get your account back.
“ My personal account was disabled “, is the
most irritated page, sometimes Facebookshows us. Nowadays, there are lots of Facebook account are disabled. And people started searching on Google for, how to open disabled facebook account. After searching for it, we found one and only one method to
recover disabled fb account that is disabled account appeal-id request. Just, appeal and wait to recover disabled Facebook account. If same happened to you, don’t worry. We are here! In this article, we will share everything on the topic: How to reactivate disabled Facebook account . If your ID is too old, then it’s very
important for you to get it back. So, all you have to do is, just follow this guide carefully. How To Open Disabled Facebook Account? Some people think that their Facebook Account is permanently disabled, but actually, their account is just Temporarily disabled for any Security purpose. So, first of all, let me the clear difference between these two situations. If your account is Temporary Disabled, then whenever you try to Login it shows that your account is Disabled. You can easily open your disabled Facebook account back in this condition, by the method we are describing
below.
This is how it looks like when your Facebook
account is Temporarily disabled:
Click below link...
www.nupebaze..com/2018/08/how-to-recover-your-disabled-facebook.html

1 Like

Re: How To Recover Your Disabled Facebook Account by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 25, 2018
AliyuSIDI:
I am going to tell you the solution to Recover
Disabled Facebook Account. All you need to do
is, just fill Appeal-ID Request Form by Facebook and wait for their reply. Recently they had also created Facebook Disabled Ineligible Form which can help users whose account was disabled for violating Facebook’s Statement of Rights and Responsibilities. Nowadays Facebook has increased their security due to which lots of Fake accounts are getting disabled in huge quantity. People who are using fake names on their account started losing their accounts without any warning. Whenever this happens with somebody’s account, he/she starts searching on the internet for the method to reopen disabled Facebook account. We will share all about this topic in this article and the possible ways to get your account back. Facebook is one of the most popular Social Networking websites in the world. Sometimes, They disable our Facebook account. The reasons are many!! In this case, we start searching for How to open disabled Facebook account?. If you are facing the same, here is the step-by-step guide to reactivate disabled Facebook account. Yeah!!, just doing disabled account appeal-id request, you will get your account back.
“ My personal account was disabled “, is the
most irritated page, sometimes Facebookshows us. Nowadays, there are lots of Facebook account are disabled. And people started searching on Google for, how to open disabled facebook account. After searching for it, we found one and only one method to
recover disabled fb account that is disabled account appeal-id request. Just, appeal and wait to recover disabled Facebook account. If same happened to you, don’t worry. We are here! In this article, we will share everything on the topic: How to reactivate disabled Facebook account . If your ID is too old, then it’s very
important for you to get it back. So, all you have to do is, just follow this guide carefully. How To Open Disabled Facebook Account? Some people think that their Facebook Account is permanently disabled, but actually, their account is just Temporarily disabled for any Security purpose. So, first of all, let me the clear difference between these two situations. If your account is Temporary Disabled, then whenever you try to Login it shows that your account is Disabled. You can easily open your disabled Facebook account back in this condition, by the method we are describing
below.
This is how it looks like when your Facebook
account is Temporarily disabled:
Click below link...
http://www.sidiweb.mywibes.com/web+tutorial/__xtblog_entry/11702848-how-to-recover-your-disabled-facebook-account?__xtblog_block_id=1#xt_blog
Ogbeni post am here, aint clicking that poo

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Growing Blog With Traffic, Grab This Opportunity! / Addynamo Has Upgraded. / I Want To Design Free Website For 3 Small Scale Businesses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.