Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,997 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured (821 Views)

How Much The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Worth Revealed / How FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Made In Italy (Photos) / The FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Coming To Naija Tomorrow! Are You #readyfor It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by Ojpharz(m): 10:46pm On Jul 25, 2018
See Pictures of How and Where the Golden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured!

In Paderno Dugnano, a little city close to Milan, Italy, there is a pink-walled factory. This, in such a low-key area, is where the trophy is made.
The golden original, property of FIFA and rarely exhibited, was designed in 1970 by artist Silvio Gazzaniga, winning the international contest for the new World Cup trophy.

Every four years, a brass copy of the trophy is provided and handed to the football federation of the winning side.
The pictures below show different stages of foundry ,treatment, chiseling and polishing the trophy undergoes before it could be handed over to

Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by Betakeshi: 11:08pm On Jul 25, 2018
cool
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by Elumity414(m): 11:09pm On Jul 25, 2018
Hmmmm
Really
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by dacanv(m): 11:14pm On Jul 25, 2018
Where is the original and how secured is it?
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by robinso01(m): 11:27pm On Jul 25, 2018
dacanv:
Where is the original and how secured is it?
it's so secure that your hand can't touch it.
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by dacanv(m): 12:00am On Jul 26, 2018
robinso01:

it's so secure that your hand can't touch it.
ok, where is it? What kind of security are we talking about? Assuming someone wants to rub the place, what and what do you think he might need to break in? By what time do you feel is the right time to strike?
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by Abiodunspectre(m): 2:00am On Jul 26, 2018
Bet on the Champions League Qualifiers tonight. Betway offers you the latest odds for all the matches.

Place your bets here>> betway.com.ng
#BetwayNG

Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by robinso01(m): 8:05am On Jul 26, 2018
dacanv:
ok, where is it? What kind of security are we talking about? Assuming someone wants to rub the place, what and what do you think he might need to break in? By what time do you feel is the right time to strike?
it's better you do ur research on ur own, since you're the one planning on stealing it by urself. I get no info about it.
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by dacanv(m): 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
robinso01:

it's better you do ur research on ur own, since you're the one planning on stealing it by urself. I get no info about it.
no no no amigo, you misunderstood me. I have no intention of stealing the world cup even though it's so priceless and probably world change my life forever When I steal it. But now you put the idea in my head, we should rub the place. Your intelligent informations and my mission impossible skills, we will be in and out in seconds
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by robinso01(m): 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
dacanv:
no no no amigo, you misunderstood me. I have no intention of stealing the world cup even though it's so priceless and probably world change my life forever When I steal it. But now you put the idea in my head, we should rub the place. Your intelligent informations and my mission impossible skills, we will be in and out in seconds
OK dude, since you want us to do it together, no p then, but you do the actions and am gonna dey ur back giving you info,since I ain't good at practical, but good at theory like Nigerian's student. I get ur back bro.
Re: See Pictures Of How And Where The Goden FIFA World Cup Trophy Is Manufactured by eddyghali(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am in...i mean am interested in picking the gold too. lwkm

(1) (Reply)

1xbet The Best Bookmaker Now. / Sure 3 Odds With Simple Betting Method / Nemanja Matic Reveals Who Caused Jose Mourinho’s Sack From Man United

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.