Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

My Marital Status - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / My Marital Status (292 Views)

My Marital Regret. / The Blueprint To Enjoy Motherhood And Marital Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My Marital Status by temmy4D: 3:51am On Jul 26, 2018
At twenty one I had another boyfriend, we loved each other, it was like a dream come true.
One fateful rainy night, I heard a knock on the door and as i opened, i discovered it was my ex boyfriend who had moved to Victoria City. He pleaded to allow him stay for the night and that nothing was going to happen between us, his friend whom he could have stayed with had travelled and he 's got no money to book an hotel, he explained. His clothes were drenched in the rain so i took pity on him and allowed him into my house. I gave him a towel, pyjamas and showed him his room.
Fifteen minutes later, I heard another knock on the door and as I opened I discovered it was Justin(my boyfriend). He entered the house with a pizza, 'I wanted to surprise you tonight', he said. I was in a state of dismal, his conclusion would be that i was cheating on him. He noticed the sudden gloominess in me and asked if there's a problem...
Exclusive rights to this short story for sale, permission to print multiple copies and sell in your name both online and offline for #45,000 and also to get the full story, this is my whatsapp no. 08101330268

(1) (Reply)

Creative Content Developer Needed!! / Old Roger / A Poem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.