Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,705 members, 7,827,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:51 PM

Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. (13461 Views)

Whatsapp Introduces PIP Feature For Android Users / Facebook’s Rolls Out 'watch' Video-streaming Service Worldwide To Fight Youtube. / Whatsapp Finally Rolled Out Revoke Message Feature For Everyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

I can't even remember the last time I visited facebook

Nobody noticed that

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by harmbhrosz(m): 7:36am On Jul 26, 2018
michlins:
Nairaland still moribund since it's creation.

No meaning upgrade
v
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Nobody: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Facebook is just an online photo album. Nothing interesting there. Just ppl uploading pics of themselves at home or at events upandan.

I think instagram is the photo album.

Facebook is meant to be more interactive. Ur informed of ur friends birthdays, u can send them gifts and gift cards, invite them to events or interesting groups uve joined.etc. But I think cos it's so public and ur friends & family get to hear what some other friends are saying to u, most pple just prefer whatsapp chats. It's more private & targeted to a particular person or group of friends. Like a phone call or teleconferencing.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by kenengineboy(m): 7:41am On Jul 26, 2018
flowjoe:
till I can download food from the internet, I'm not impressed
to some extent u can literary download a meal from the web using a 3 d printer meant for food
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by TechCapon(m): 7:44am On Jul 26, 2018
janellemonae:
@op u say Facebook is competing with instagram. Facebook OWNS instagram. And WhatsApp. Do u think they're trying to redirect people's attention from instagram? No.

It's just a new feature they're adding to enhance the Facebook friendship experience.
even a kid knows Facebook owns Instagram. That doesn't mean mean they don't have different managers and can't compete. Same thing with Hyundai and kia, Volkswagen and audi, etc.

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by izzou(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
PoliticalChinex:

Nobody noticed that

I didn't know you were keeping tabs
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by flowjoe: 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
kenengineboy:
to some extent u can literary download a meal from the web using a 3 d printer meant for food
u can literally download food huh, so u can literally eat it too cheesy via 3D
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by TechCapon(m): 7:47am On Jul 26, 2018
dominique:
I've been getting that notification for few weeks now, "xyz started a watch party". Even with this article, I still don't know what it's all about.
it means he's inviting you to come join them in watching a video together. He just uploads the video and invites you guys to come and enjoy. It could be a live video stream.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by QueenVaji: 7:54am On Jul 26, 2018
Macoylarry:

Nairaland dey do ..."dnt fix it if it aint broke"...until wetin happn to 2go will happun to them...2go woke up one day and disappeared.. Nigerian tech industry is not a joke anymore...more people are doing smart thing by the seconds, the competition is getting heavier everyday..thier luck is that most naija youths are consumers and not producers

What platform is your website running on...it looks sleek and rare, i like it
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Macoylarry: 7:58am On Jul 26, 2018
QueenVaji:

What platform is your website running on...it looks sleek and rare, i like it

Thank you madam..i created it from scratch and you can actually send private massages to a person u like... Please join us there
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by QueenVaji: 8:08am On Jul 26, 2018
Macoylarry:

Thank you madam..i created it from scratch... Please join us there

Am not madam...and am not sure you created coded it from scratch, you used mybb...am a programmer...you didnt have to lie

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Macoylarry: 8:19am On Jul 26, 2018
QueenVaji:

Am not madam...and am not sure you created coded it from scratch, you used mybb...am a programmer...you didnt have to lie

No vex...am just a mod there....buh please do join us
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Diso60090(m): 8:21am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

Because you are a dull boy
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by gift01: 8:24am On Jul 26, 2018
michlins:
Nairaland still moribund since it's creation.

No meaning upgrade
They upgraded from Page (0) to Page (1) yesterday

2 Likes

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by dominique(f): 8:29am On Jul 26, 2018
TechCapon:
it means he's inviting you to come join them in watching a video together. He just uploads the video and invites you guys to come and enjoy. It could be a live video stream.

Oh Ok. Thanks for the simple clarification

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by TechCapon(m): 8:35am On Jul 26, 2018
dominique:

Oh Ok. Thanks for the simple clarification
you're welcome.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ItzBIM(m): 8:43am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

Who u be ?
Facebook still have the most active users.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by izzou(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
ItzBIM:

Who u be ?
Facebook still have the most active users.

Why I you so emotional? Did I berate Facebook with my comment?

I simply said I seldom visit that site. Is anything wrong with that? undecided

Na wa for una

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by MrBONE2(m): 8:45am On Jul 26, 2018
daslad:
Seun, where is page (0)?
Sisi that was the inovation brought by Osewa,There was not suppose to be zero page even any Book,Newspaper,magazine.. name the etc grin
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ItzBIM(m): 8:49am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:

Why I you so emotional? Did I berate Facebook with my comment?

I simply said I seldom visit that site. Is anything wrong with that? undecided

Na wa for una

Yes, because nobody asked you, and it was irrelevant to the topic.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ikorodureporta: 9:12am On Jul 26, 2018
izzou:
grin

u dey miss b dat....where u think say we dey get news?
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ikorodureporta: 9:13am On Jul 26, 2018
nony43:
Nairaland do small upgrade na, na swear? Anyway this is another format to drain data

chebi dem don remove page zero cheesy

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ikorodureporta: 9:21am On Jul 26, 2018
VIPERVENOM:
Facebook is just an online photo album. Nothing interesting there. Just ppl uploading pics of themselves at home or at events upandan.
that means u dnt know how to use it. My fb page is like a blog where people visit daily for all sorts of info...Even facebook dey vex for me for d amount of posts
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by ikorodureporta: 9:29am On Jul 26, 2018
Premiumwriter:
that's the only change he could make.

I think he should have a talk with his mods. Things are really becoming stale here

I'm tryn to understnd dat oga. Looks like he wants to acquire the knowledge & do the upgrades on himself. Why not hire professionals? I dnt thnk Mark Zuckerberg handles up to 50% of his business....imagine all thoz large data w/houses in diff locations...
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by einsteine(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2018
It is funny that a lot of people think Facebook and others get money when they subscribe to or use data.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 26, 2018
R2bees:
FB & Insta are for dullards..... Twitter rocks!!!

undecided
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by haryomikun(m): 10:22am On Jul 26, 2018
nony43:
Nairaland do small upgrade na, na swear? Anyway this is another format to drain data
Nairaland just upgrade go https lol. Upgrade na upgrade

1 Like

Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by flamingREED(m): 11:30am On Jul 26, 2018
Nairaland has tried.
They now number pages from '1'.
Re: Facebook Rolls Out ‘watch Party’ Feature For Everyone Worldwide. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
TechCapon:
even a kid knows Facebook owns Instagram. That doesn't mean mean they don't have different managers and can't compete. Same thing with Hyundai and kia, Volkswagen and audi, etc.

They are not direct competitors. Social media is not like that. Except they're giving d exact same service. Comparing the market share of Facebook vs dt of instagram doesn't give u a lot of information, if any. Facebook is not trying to be instagram.

Google vs yahoo are more like the auto industry.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Build Your Own Iphone? This Guy Did And The Final Product Is Spot On! Read More / Help Me In Dead Tecno W3 / Are Cell Phones Becoming More Popular Than Toilets? The Data Says Yes!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.