Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tuition Free Universities - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Tuition Free Universities (649 Views)

Here is a Link to all Tuition Free Universities In Sweden, Norway, Finland And Usa / Tution Free Universities In Norway, Sweden And Canada Urgent Please! / Names Of Tuition Free Universities In Norway, Canada And Sweden (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tuition Free Universities by suppiedee: 4:30pm On Jun 16, 2010
With the prevailing economic crisis in Europe and America, there are still some tuition free universities and colleges that are yearning for Nigerians. I do not think it's fasinating to go there. One may be in for rude surprise as it is no more roses there again. What is opinion please?
Re: Tuition Free Universities by dominique(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2010
i agree, institutions are also business orgnisations and they're also out to make some profits for themselves. so what do they stand to gain if they give out free tuition like that? people should ask themselves that whenever they think of enrolling for such programs. but naija peeps like awoof too much.
Re: Tuition Free Universities by justwise(m): 5:22pm On Jun 16, 2010
dominique:

i agree, institutions are also business orgnisations and they're also out to make some profits for themselves. so what do they stand to gain if they give out free tuition like that? people should ask themselves that whenever they think of enrolling for such programs. but naija peeps like awoof too much.

Very good point.
Re: Tuition Free Universities by suppiedee: 9:41am On Jun 17, 2010
i think they are still being generous especially if you consider the tuition fee in UK universities. It is practically unaffordable by the average Nigerian students.

(1) (Reply)

Post Utme For Sure / Never Doult Unilorin Cutoff Is Out / Imt Post Utme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.