Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

It Will Soon Happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / It Will Soon Happen (1579 Views)

Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo / Natural Disaster Will Soon Hit Nigeria - Adeboye / Kalejaiye Says Pastor Adeboye Will Soon Acquire Four More Private Jets! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2010
soon and very soon the coming of Jesus which the world has been doubting will take place but the problem is how many people are ready? With the rate at which immorality is growing in churches, christians in government ministries, agencies and parastatals looting public treasury,those in business engaging in dubious acts to make bigger and faster money, the ones in schools engaging in exam malpractice and pastors making a mess of the word of God so that it will suit their congregation, I am afraid many so called pastors and born again who engage in all these evil acts cannot make the rapture except they repent and amend their ways. Jesus is coming soon. The time now calls for one telling him or herself the truth of God's word. Jesus wants to see all of us in heaven because he loves us to the point of giving his life for our salvation. May God revive churches so that the message of eternity which is hitherto lost in most churches will be brought back. Give your life to Jesus now.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by VALIDATOR: 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
^^^
You opened a thread with a firm believe that anybody who dares your version of God will go blind. It turned out to be that you were just being delusional.
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445085.0.html

Now this is another s-h-i-t from you.

REPENT alexleo.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 5:14pm On Jun 16, 2010
If giving one's life to jesus results in becoming another alexleo, then i would advice people to keep their lives to themselves. This advice is straight from the psychiatrist general. grin
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 16, 2010
Jenwitemi:

If giving one's life to jesus results in becoming another alexleo, then i would advice people to keep their lives to themselves. This advice is straight from the psychiatrist general. grin

why this comment?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by mazaje(m): 5:59pm On Jun 16, 2010
VALIDATOR:

^^^
You opened a thread with a firm believe that anybody who dares your version of God will go blind. It turned out to be that you were just being delusional.

Now this is another s-h-i-t from you.

REPENT alexleo.

grin grin grin
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 6:03pm On Jun 16, 2010
toba:

why this comment?
Why? Is it not this very alexleo who claimed that some atheists will go blind through the wrath of his god? You think anyone making such a claim is a shining example of the positive benefits of being religious, or accepting christ?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jun 16, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Why? Is it not this very alexleo who claimed that some atheists will go blind through the wrath of his god? You think anyone making such a claim is a shining example of the positive benefits of being religious, or accepting christ?
He made the comment based on his little understanding. Does that mean one mistake will be used to judge someone for ever? even when he may be right?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2010
toba:

He made the comment based on his little understanding. Does that mean one mistake will be used to judge someone for ever? even when he may be right?
Well, forgive me for acting like the Christian god who judges people forever over trifles. I was just trying to use him as a role model.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by noetic16(m): 10:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
Jenwitemi:

Well, forgive me for acting like the Christian god who judges people forever over trifles. I was just trying to use him as a role model.

typical ignorance.

Today alone represents another golden opportunity for u to repent of ur many misdeeds against God.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 11:07pm On Jun 16, 2010
noetic16:

typical ignorance.

Today alone represents another golden opportunity for u to repent of your many misdeeds against God.
You mean i should repent for opposing you and your idea of what God is, no? Sorry, no way. You don't deserve any satisfaction and you are not getting any from me. grin
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 11:51pm On Jun 16, 2010
I owe none of you atheists any apology whatsoever for that thread you are talking about. That thread is not to prove to me weather there is God because THERE IS GOD AND HE IS MY LIFE. Without him i will be nothing. That thread is for you who are doubting God's existence. Our own as christians is to pray and God in his infinite wisdom knows how best to answer our prayers. If it pleases him, he answers exactly the way we prayed and if it doesnt please him he answers differently. God is not under obligation to please me and I bow to his wisdom. You people wanted me to come and be exchanging arguments about God's existence in that thread. It will be foolishness for me to argue with you about God's existence. GOD REIGNS SUPREME OVER ALL THE HEAVEN AND EARTH and i still pray he makes himself manifest to you more than he has ever done. I have no response to the junk you people were dropping in that thread. And who says if God doesnt answer my prayer the way i want it his word doesnt stand or he is no more faithful? God's word stands sure. Jesus is coming soon. Pls give your life to him.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by mazaje(m): 6:32am On Jun 17, 2010
alexleo:

I owe none of you atheists any apology whatsoever for that thread you are talking about. That thread is not to prove to me weather there is God because THERE IS GOD AND HE IS MY LIFE. Without him i will be nothing. That thread is for you who are doubting God's existence. Our own as christians is to pray and God in his infinite wisdom knows how best to answer our prayers. If it pleases him, he answers exactly the way we prayed and if it doesnt please him he answers differently. God is not under obligation to please me and I bow to his wisdom. You people wanted me to come and be exchanging arguments about God's existence in that thread. It will be foolishness for me to argue with you about God's existence. GOD REIGNS SUPREME OVER ALL THE HEAVEN AND EARTH and i still pray he makes himself manifest to you more than he has ever done. I have no response to the junk you people were dropping in that thread. And who says if God doesnt answer my prayer the way i want it his word doesnt stand or he is no more faithful? God's word stands sure. Jesus is coming soon. Pls give your life to him.

After promising us blindness with very strong convictions on your side if we take your test which we did but you failed as usual, you are now here telling us a other thing, eh?. . . . .keep on keeping on. . .
Re: It Will Soon Happen by noetic16(m): 10:19am On Jun 17, 2010
Jenwitemi:

You mean i should repent for opposing you and your idea of what God is, no? Sorry, no way. You don't deserve any satisfaction and you are not getting any from me. grin

enjoy ur folly grin
mazaje:

After promising us blindness with very strong convictions on your side if we take your test which we did but you failed as usual, you are now here telling us a other thing, eh?. . . . .keep on keeping on. . .

what thread was that?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 10:24am On Jun 17, 2010
noetic16:

enjoy your folly grin
Follies. We all have them. That is what makes us humans. So, enjoy yours as well.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 9:29am On Jun 18, 2010
mazaje and Jenwitemi et al,
That thread was a prayer for you to be convinced that their is God and repent. Its not a promise neither is it a prayer for punishment. My ultimate aim in all is that you give your life to Jesus now so that you will make heaven when you leave this world. After all weather you accept God or not doesnt change the fact that HE Is GOD and that He reigns supreme over all the earth. All this things we are preaching is for the good of your soul. Nobody goes to hell for another person, you go there on your own. May God still convince you even if it will take answering that prayer i prayed in that thread. Your soul is too important to be lost in eternal damnation. So, i ve no regret over that thread and i dont mean any harm to any of u atheists and some christians who seem to missunderstand that thread.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by manmustwac(m): 11:47am On Jun 18, 2010
@alexleo
How soon will it happen pls try and be more specific by giving us a time date and which part of the year it will happen?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Jenwitemi(m): 1:13pm On Jun 18, 2010
alexleo:

That thread was a prayer for you to be convinced that their is God and repent. Its not a promise neither is it a prayer for punishment. My ultimate aim in all is that you give your life to Jesus now so that you will make heaven when you leave this world. After all weather you accept God or not doesnt change the fact that HE Is GOD and that He reigns supreme over all the earth. All this things we are preaching is for the good of your soul. Nobody goes to hell for another person, you go there on your own. May God still convince you even if it will take answering that prayer i prayed in that thread. Your soul is too important to be lost in eternal damnation. So, i ve no regret over that thread and i dont mean any harm to any of u atheists and some christians who seem to missunderstand that thread.
Oh, i believe in a God, alright, alexleo. I just don't believe in the kind of god that you believe in. So there is no need to preach to me. I don't know about mazaye et al, though.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Yefet(m): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2010
@alexleo God bless you man. It is already 90mins we are presently living in 90mins believe me (Father time of Grace) The Word of God has fufilled already. Pls fire on the Word of God.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Mudley313: 3:58pm On Jun 18, 2010
I owe none of you atheists any apology whatsoever for that thread you are talking about. That thread is not to prove to me weather there is God because THERE IS GOD AND HE IS MY LIFE. Without  him i will be nothing. That thread is for you who are doubting God's existence. Our own as christians is to pray and God in his infinite wisdom knows how best to answer our prayers. If it pleases him, he answers exactly the way we prayed and if it doesnt please him he answers differently. God is not under obligation  to please me and I bow to his wisdom. You people wanted me to come and be exchanging arguments about God's existence in that thread. It will be foolishness for me to argue with you about God's existence. GOD REIGNS SUPREME OVER ALL THE HEAVEN AND EARTH and i still pray he makes himself manifest to you more than he has ever done. I have no response to the junk you people were dropping in that thread. And who says if God doesnt answer my prayer the way i want it his word doesnt stand or he is no more faithful? God's word stands sure. Jesus is coming soon. Pls give your life to him.

maybe if you had not ran out of /avoided the thread in shame your god would have acted upon your request. your god probably dont respond to the prayer request of cowards

@alexleo God bless you man. It is already 90mins we are presently living in 90mins believe me (Father time of Grace) The Word of God has fufilled already. Pls fire on the Word of God.

blah, blah, blah. . .delusional freaks
Re: It Will Soon Happen by mazaje(m): 10:17am On Jun 19, 2010
noetic16:

what thread was that?

alexleo:

That thread was a prayer for you to be convinced that their is God and repent. [b]Its not a promise neither is it a prayer for punishment. [/b]My ultimate aim in all is that you give your life to Jesus now so that you will make heaven when you leave this world. After all weather you accept God or not doesnt change the fact that HE Is GOD and that He reigns supreme over all the earth. All this things we are preaching is for the good of your soul. Nobody goes to hell for another person, you go there on your own. May God still convince you even if it will take answering that prayer i prayed in that thread. Your soul is too important to be lost in eternal damnation. So, i ve no regret over that thread and i dont mean any harm to any of u atheists and some christians who seem to missunderstand that thread.

Shut up and stop lying. . .Go read the thread again. . .
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 3:04pm On Jun 20, 2010
mazaje whats the lie there? Go read that thread very well and see what i wrote which part of it reads- , I pray God to reply u immediately that u may know that He is God and that He reigns supreme over all the earth,
Anyway, the main issue here is that Jesus is comimng soon and apart from that there is need for preparation for life after here. Dont allow your soul to be lost in hell when u leave this world. Jesus loves you and wants you to give him your heart. He is ever willing to save your soul if you pray sincerely to him. May God help you.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Mudley313: 3:34pm On Jun 20, 2010
^^^how in the world can anyone take you seriously after you and your god woefully lost that challenge you threw on that thread. find something better to do with your time
Re: It Will Soon Happen by VALIDATOR: 8:22am On Jun 21, 2010
@alexleo,
The thread https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-445085.0.html was not a prayer as you are now claiming. It is something you did to prove the power of your God.Somehow,you and your God lost.
Now you have resolved to lying on your own behalf or on behalf of your God.Shame on you both.
REPENT alexleo.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 6:48pm On Jun 21, 2010
Am not the kind that engage in foolish arguments about the existence of God. If we are talking about other issues, its a different thing entirely but when it has to do with the existence of God no argument because THERE IS GOD AND HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE INCLUDING YOU ATHEISTS OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CHOOSE TO CALL YOURSELF. As for the challenge which I prayed for in that thread, it still stands and like I said, NO REGRETS AND NO APPOLOGYs TO ANY OF YOU ATHEISTS so am just wondering the noise you people are making. The coming of Jesus remains the major focus in this particular thread and there is need for you to reconcile with God before its too late. He that has an ear let him hear.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Mudley313: 8:28pm On Jun 21, 2010
THERE IS GOD AND HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE

As for the challenge which I prayed for in that thread, it still stands and like I said, NO REGRETS AND NO APPOLOGYs

1. You threw a challenge to proove the existence of your god

2. You lost the challenge thereby prooving the non-existence of your god

so what the hell are you still blabbering about?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by VALIDATOR: 8:13am On Jun 22, 2010
alexleo:

Am not the kind that engage in foolish arguments about the existence of God. If we are talking about other issues, its a different thing entirely but when it has to do with the existence of God no argument because THERE IS GOD AND HE IS THE CREATOR OF THE WHOLE UNIVERSE INCLUDING YOU ATHEISTS OR WHATEVER YOU MAY CHOOSE TO CALL YOURSELF. As for the challenge which I prayed for in that thread, it still stands and like I said, NO REGRETS AND NO APPOLOGYs TO ANY OF YOU ATHEISTS so am just wondering the noise you people are making. The coming of Jesus remains the major focus in this particular thread and there is need for you to reconcile with God before its too late. He that has an ear let him hear.

I am not an atheist but I do not see any reason to ever lie on behalf of any version of God. If I ever throw down a challenge on behalf of my version of God and He/She/It disappoints me and I loose in the challenge,I will admit it and learn more from the experience.
Please can you explain why a just version of God who shows up vividly only in illogical myths should punish any objective person who refused to believe that He/She/It is the right version of God?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 3:39pm On Jun 22, 2010
God did not and will never disappoint me . Again, God does not engage in unproductive excercise. He sees far beyond we human being and his wisdom is far above any human wisdom on earth. If in his wisdom he sees that answering my prayers in that challenge will not make u people to give your souls to him, which of course is the purpose of the challenge, then he wont answer and that does not mean disppointment because God is not bound to answer all our prayers but He answers according to his supreme wisdom and that is 100% ok by me. It will amount to foolishness if God should answer a prayer that he sees will be counter productive to his kingdom. God is interested in doing things that will win souls for him as long as the person is alive but once the person is dead, there will be no room for repentance. It will now be judgement. Thats why we are pleading that you give your life to Jesus who died for your sins because he loves you so much. To spend eternity in hell is the worst thing that can happen to any soul. Pray to God and confess your sins in sincerity to him and ask him to forgive you. Tell him that you are sorry and that you will serve him. If you pray sincerely, He will forgive you and write your name in the book of life. He that has ears let him hear.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Mudley313: 6:16pm On Jun 22, 2010
God did not and will never disappoint me . Again, God does not engage in unproductive excercise. He sees far beyond we human being and his wisdom is far above any human wisdom on earth. If in his wisdom he sees that answering my prayers in that challenge will not make u people to give your souls to him, which of course is the purpose of the challenge, then he wont answer and that does not mean disppointment because God is not bound to answer all our prayers but He answers according to his supreme wisdom and that is 100% ok by me. It will amount to foolishness if God should answer a prayer that he sees will be counter productive to his kingdom. God is interested in doing things that will win souls for him as long as the person is alive but once the person is dead, there will be no room for repentance. It will now be judgement. Thats why we are pleading that you give your life to Jesus who died for your sins because he loves you so much. To spend eternity in hell is the worst thing that can happen to any soul. Pray to God and confess your sins in sincerity to him and ask him to forgive you. Tell him that you are sorry and that you will serve him. If you pray sincerely, He will forgive you and write your name in the book of life. He that has ears let him hear.

if just one person had gone blind on that thread, you know how many souls would have been won to his imaginary kingdom? just give it up already, you and your imaginary god clearly lost that challenge fair and square and now you're here giving excuses upon excuses. . .and while you're at it, go see a psychiatrist or sumthin; seriously
Re: It Will Soon Happen by VALIDATOR: 8:47am On Jun 23, 2010
@alexleo,
i am once again asking you a question that you have probably never asked yourself,

Can you explain why a just version of God who shows up vividly only in illogical myths should punish any objective person who refused to believe that He/She/It is the right version of God?
Re: It Will Soon Happen by smallman1: 6:25pm On Jun 23, 2010
hello,
  it is true that the end of this world is near. but i have to say i disagree with some things that you said cos the cannot be found in the bible. rapture, and that Jesus wants to see all righteous person in heaven.
  the bible speaks contrary to this things, so provide a better back up for those points of yous. i am waiting.

luv,
small man.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by alexleo(m): 8:15pm On Jun 23, 2010
small man,

Rapture means a state of being carried away,

The word rapture is not in the bible but its meaning is the reason its used today to describe the coming of our lord Jesus Christ
to take us to heaven to be with him.

here is what the bible says about this -

15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord ( 1 thessalonian 4: 15-17).

Again you asked if Jesus wants to see every righteous person in heaven. The answer is - Jesus wants to see every saved soul in heaven and of course when you are saved Jesus gives you power to live a righteous life not self righteousness and he made it clear in luke 12:32 that our heavenly father wants us to inherit His kingdom- 32. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Its Important that you prepare yourself for the coming of Jesus so that you will spend eternity in heaven with Jesus. If you have not be genuinely born again, pls find time to pray sincerely to God, confessing all your sins and in true repentance promise him that you wont go back to them again. If God sees that you are truly praying with a sincere heart He will forgive you your sins and you will become a new man in Christ and you will see yourself begin to hate those sins you use to enjoy in the past. God will help you.
Re: It Will Soon Happen by Mudley313: 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2010
alexleo:

small man,

Rapture means a state of being carried away,

The word rapture is not in the bible but its meaning is the reason its used today to describe the coming of our lord Jesus Christ
to take us to heaven to be with him.

here is what the bible says about this -

15. For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep. 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord ( 1 thessalonian 4: 15-17).

Again you asked if Jesus wants to see every righteous person in heaven. The answer is - Jesus wants to see every saved soul in heaven and of course when you are saved Jesus gives you power to live a righteous life not self righteousness and he made it clear in luke 12:32 that our heavenly father wants us to inherit His kingdom- 32. Fear not, little flock; for it is your Father's good pleasure to give you the kingdom.

Its Important that you prepare yourself for the coming of Jesus so that you will spend eternity in heaven with Jesus. If you have not be genuinely born again, pls find time to pray sincerely to God, confessing all your sins and in true repentance promise him that you wont go back to them again. If God sees that you are truly praying with a sincere heart He will forgive you your sins and you will become a new man in Christ and you will see yourself begin to hate those sins you use to enjoy in the past. God will help you.

rapture ko, rapture ni. i see you remain as delusional as that lost challenge you threw on that thread on behalf of your imaginary never-can-do-more-than-a-dead-rat of a god. you need medication

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unconditional Love? / Insanity - Video Of A Man Eating Human sh*t And Relishing It!!! Graphic Footage! / A Food For Thought For Atheists And Unbelievers Alike!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.