Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,984 members, 7,838,503 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:08 AM

How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's (764 Views)

Cost Of Living In Australia: 5 Things You Must Know As An International Student / Life in Beijing As an International Student. / International Passport In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by Nobody: 8:46am On Jul 26, 2018
House, how Do i apply for an international passport i reside somewhere in south east or someone should help me shade a little light on where to get it or how much it will cost, any link of a thread here in nairaland leading to on how to get the passport is allowed, Thanks and remain blessed...
Re: How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by madampresident(f): 9:10am On Jul 26, 2018
Just go to any immigration office closest to you. You have immigration office in all the state capitals.

At Enugu immigration office, they charge 30k, 28k if you negotiate for a 32-page passport.
At Umuahia, they charge 35k, 33k if you negotiate well for a 64-page passport
I heard there is no passport leaflet in Awka office.
I don't know about Owerri.

1 Like

Re: How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 26, 2018
madampresident:
Just go to any immigration office closest to you. You have immigration office in all the state capitals.

At Enugu immigration office, they charge 30k, 28k if you negotiate for a 32-page passport.
At Umuahia, they charge 35k, 33k if you negotiate well for a 64-page passport
I heard there is no passport leaflet in Awka office.
I don't know about Owerri.
I am in umuahia, Thanks alot, But between the 32 pages and 64 pages what is really the diffrence, i don't even know that's the way it is, bcus this would be my first time,
Re: How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by madampresident(f): 6:04pm On Jul 26, 2018
Iambees:
I am in umuahia, Thanks alot, But between the 32 pages and 64 pages what is really the diffrence, i don't even know that's the way it is, bcus this would be my first time,

No difference, the 64-page passport was made for those that travel frequently.
Re: How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jul 26, 2018
madampresident:

No difference, the 64-page passport was made for those that travel frequently.
OK tanx ah lot

1 Like

Re: How To Get An International Passport, Nairalander's by pheeto23(m): 5:07pm On Nov 05, 2018
Please I need help
I went to apply for an international passport with my Spanish birth certificate alongside a sworn affidavit incase. I was told it won't be processed unless I bring the visa or passport I used in entering nigeria and I don't have them anymore. Please what can I do

(1) (Reply)

How To Obtain Scheghen Visa / Who Knows This Unconscious Patient Who Had Accident On His Way To Aba?(photo) / Chinese Firm Unveils Kenya's 4.5km Railway Tunnel,The Longest In East Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.