Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,494 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? (4757 Views)

Please How Reliable Is FXTM Forex Trading Company In Nigeria / How Reliable Is ARM Pension / About to deal with Justi4jesu How reliable is he/she? Updated! Swift deal. 1000% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Princedapace(m): 11:03am On Jul 26, 2018
How good and reliable are these Base1 logistics? Want to ship few goods from chinese e store for the first time..

Would appreciate any honest answer..

Thanks guys.
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by docadams: 11:32am On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

How good and reliable are these Base1 logistics? Want to ship few goods from chinese e store for the first time..

Would appreciate any honest answer..

Thanks guys.

Is it Tugrow?
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Princedapace(m): 2:10pm On Jul 26, 2018
docadams:

Is it Tugrow?

No I am looking at buying from Aliexpress
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by docadams: 2:46pm On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

You are talking about logistics. There are many of them including Base, NBC, Chrisvicmall. They all have one issue or the other. I used them only for shipment. I have 2 Chinese ladies who purchase for me. They render better service than the logistics
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by docadams: 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2018
Princedapace:

I use base for shipment only. They do normal shipping only.

1 Like

Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Princedapace(m): 7:30am On Jul 27, 2018
docadams:

Alright bro..

I just sent u an email request..

Would like to contact u privately regarding this issue..

Thanks in advance.
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by donconior: 12:19am On Jul 29, 2018
how can i contact u bro needed some clearification from you this pm thing dont how to go about it. can i email you
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by OurAjibola(m): 9:59am On Jul 30, 2018
docadams:

You are talking about logistics. There are many of them including Base, NBC, Chrisvicmall. They all have one issue or the other. I used them only for shipment. I have 2 Chinese ladies who purchase for me. They render better service than the logistics

Hy, can you please link me up with them and how much do the Chinese women charge for procurement
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by docadams: 1:19pm On Jul 30, 2018
OurAjibola:

Hy, can you please link me up with them and how much do the Chinese women charge for procurement

Chat me up on WhatsApp
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by warrenweste(m): 2:16pm On Jul 30, 2018
docadams:

They ship via express to..been using them for over 4 years now
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Jummodella(m): 8:03am On Sep 03, 2018
most times they delay unnecessarily with no adequate information on the status of your shipment. Cargo can take 2months when they will advertise 7 days. Customer experience is poor
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Straylove: 7:32am On Apr 16, 2019
They don't update you. They will ignore you and give you no info.
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Mzflexydeeva(f): 6:40pm On Oct 04, 2019
docadams:

Ping can you enlighten me
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Oct 04, 2019
I have used them few times,at a point they will not reply message or pick calls why goods are been delayed.I have to leave them and look for another logistics company.
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Adesusuu(f): 10:34pm On Aug 01, 2020
Please I am in need of a reliable shipping complian from China to Nigeria. I will really appreciate it
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Eghosa1(m): 5:50am On Aug 02, 2020
Adesusuu:
Please I am in need of a reliable shipping complian from China to Nigeria. I will really appreciate it

Contact Chinatolagos.com guys.

+2348141991186. Whatsapp or call.
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Adesusuu(f): 10:55am On Aug 02, 2020
Eghosa1:

Thank you so much
Re: How Reliable Is Base1 Logistics? by Adesusuu(f): 8:20pm On Mar 19, 2023
Eghosa1:

Hi, thank you so much for referring China to Lagos. I have been using their services and they have been excellent 😊. I don't know if you are going to see this but I just decided to drop this here.

(1) (Reply)

Clearing Agent / How To Detect Fake China Visa (features Of Chinese Visa.) / Have You Guys Heard Of Pi Coin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.