Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,753 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo (15960 Views)

Poll: Vote!

Ramsey Nouah: 21% (25 votes)
Richard Mofe-Damijo: 78% (92 votes)
This poll has ended

Richard Mofe-damijo Shows Off ‘gangsta’ Look In New Photos / Richard Mofe-damijo Celebrates His 54th Birthday Today / Richard Mofe Damijo's New Slimmed-down Look (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by caustic(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2007
This Exam dey HARD o !

RAMSEY MOFE DAMIJO cheesy

I am ticking objective answer letter 'E' all of the above grin
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by dejia(m): 11:05pm On Jun 21, 2007
Pls guys. dont compare this 2 guys.
RMD is definately better.international RMD is respected
look at films like Diamond Ring, he acted as a father, and he did it so well, look at critcal decision, private sin,the price, behind close door( thats a must watch) , the guy is multi talented.
his spoken english is much more better, his  matured, has self esteem than Noauh,
I am sorry i cant stand Ramsey Noauh,  Dangerous twins to me was a very very useless, unnecessary prolong meaningless story.he was just traveling from one European country to the other.Ramsey is so full of himself, what does he have? his so artificial, he tries to speak like an american, wey i hear say na Surulere grammar schl him attend.( from the rumour i heard).i heard he fell on a Motor bike about a year ago. How many films has he acted diff. rules? his either a play boy, a bad boy,a prince, or a thief. i am yet to see him act as a  father or a pastor.
Pls. maybe u compare Ramsey Noauh with Emeka ike or Jim Iyke, Desmond elliot, but RMD is definately not in there category.
is like comparing  King Sunny Ade and Baba Ara or Alariwo or comparing  Bill cosby with aki and pawpaw
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Nobody: 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2007
What's the comparison based on?

Anyway as actors they are are both pathetic local champions.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Pain(m): 1:55am On Jun 22, 2007
RAMSEY
IS FINE but ------------ HE'S BALDING. CAN HE STILL PUT IT UP WHEN AT RMD'S AGE?

RMD

DDG -[b]D[/b]ROP [b]D[/b]EAD [b]G[/b]ORGEOUS. I THINK THE LADIES WULD AGREE wink
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by mazia(m): 5:07am On Jun 22, 2007
I don't know much about RMD but I have spent some time partying with ramsey when he was here in the US[maryland to be precise last year] and his mannerism was nothing to write home about. Granted he got the attention from the ladies, thats about the only substance it appears he posseses, besides a few good acting skills.

On the other hand RMD comes off as a mature, calculated gent, which is more appealing to those that value men with class and some sort of high moral values.

I will pick RMD based on my brief encounter with ramsey.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by lizzy47(f): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2007
If u will all agree with me, the contest is not appropriate cos the two guys are in different times. but if u tell me to pick i'll pick RMD.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by beemudee: 10:50am On Jun 22, 2007
RMD is too fine. abeg you caan't compare him with Ramsey. Ramsey's fine too but i wander how bad he'll luk with he's too fleshy, bald headed face if painted black. Gash i hate his fake acsent.
but check out RMD He's tall, Rich,beautiful, has this beautiful dark color. He's the "african king". I love he's lips and dream of kissing them, he's just irresistable even at he's age.
Pls people don't try to compare those two again.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by joey22(f): 12:03pm On Jun 22, 2007
RMD anytime any day but RAMSEY is also ok
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by fesse(f): 3:49pm On Jun 22, 2007
RMD is far better to Ramsey in all level. The comparison no match at all. RMD FOR REAL.RMD FOR LIFE,RMD TILL, Ramsey is just flashy nothing else.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by sstar(f): 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2007
RMD,anytime,anyday
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 5:10pm On Jun 22, 2007
Ladies/Gentlemen, I would appreciate if you all would leave Ramsey Nouah alone. Question, why are you comparing the two gentlemen, they are both in two different age groups - my only assessment is that those raving for RMD have to be old too, and the ones for Ramsey may be young just like him. It is very natural for person(s) to gravitate to something that is beautiful, one cannot help it, it is a natural thing. Ramsey is fortunate that he is handsome, cute, sexy and all that goes along with it. Its a fact, so stop stiffling your conscience as to deny the fact would not let his sexappeal and good looks dissapear, bald or no bald, he is the Man for me. Love you Ramsey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!You are tooooooooooSexxxxxxyyyyyyyyy.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Saymamy(f): 5:29pm On Jun 22, 2007
rmd is just 46 and i'll choose him because he is gangsta.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Amigoz(f): 6:31pm On Jun 24, 2007
RMD all d way, no one compares, not even baldy Ramsey ;D8)
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by nbolu: 9:44pm On Jun 24, 2007
[i][/i][color=#000099][/color]RMD is  definitelly d bomb.Tell m who no go trip 4 am
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by cuppycake(f): 10:29pm On Jun 24, 2007
There is totally no reason why anyone would want to compare a guy as fly as RMD with Ramsey. They are not in the same league. RMD stands out anytime.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bugado(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2007
well i watch a lot of foreign films [esp] united states RMD IS THERE ALL THE WAY he reminds me of denzel washinghton i like the way he talks one love rmd.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by mimiko(f): 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2007
what on earth re u people wasting time on. fisrt time i saw the thread i couldn bother opening it cos it makes no sense, how can u compare? am not even gonna give an ans cos thats accepting that this comparison is cool. IYAMA! pls who is that feeling cool that RMD is her uncle but yet go for Ramsey na wa ooo attache no go worry u ooo
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by Beline(f): 3:26pm On Jun 26, 2007
sometimes i wondered how we rank and rate people.

This two cannot be compare because one stand outrightly different RMD got all the intellects need to be an handsome man while Ramsey lack in many of these intellectual quality
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by bajanchick(f): 5:47pm On Jul 06, 2007
people, people, people

RMD is definately no Denzil Washington. Please. There again is a comparison that should not be made. Denzil outshines RMD 100 -1. Ramsey Nouah is delish in his one way too. I see RMD as as average looking older black man and Ramsey as a sexy, attractive younger man. It also depends on your perference, some peeps like black men, some prefer a lighter complexion. Me i can appreciate both, but I give Ramsey the edge. He has this sexiness and I love how his clothes fit his body.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by hotfarams(f): 7:16pm On Jul 06, 2007
Bajanchick, i dont know you but i can tell you dont wear spectacles.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by OpeLovely(f): 11:29am On Feb 25, 2008
You should have compared Ramsey Nouah with Van Vicker of Ghana. Van is a Ghanian actor who is also an half-caste with striking good looks. Films are Beyonce:The President's daughter, The wedlock of the gods and Princess Tyra (all on Africa Magic) on DSTV.

Not RMD who is not of mixed heritage and is aging by the day except for his charm. I've been so over him since j.s.s 3.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by uchetobi(f): 11:35am On Feb 25, 2008
OpeLovely:

You should have compared Ramsey Nouah with Van Vicker of Ghana. Van is a Ghanian actor who is also an half-caste with striking good looks. Films are Beyonce:The President's daughter, The wedlock of the gods and Princess Tyra (all on Africa Magic) on DSTV.

Not RMD who is not of mixed heritage and is aging by the day except for his charm. I've been so over him since j.s.s 3.

wow so harsh. LOL
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by OpeLovely(f): 11:51am On Feb 25, 2008
@ Uche,

Girl, please don't misinterprete my bluntness for harshness. But sincerely, don't you think its wrong to compare an older black actor with a younger mixed one? Just like comparing salt and pepper when it should be like Chilli Pepper and Cayenne Pepper, something like that.
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by zanny03(f): 4:38pm On Feb 25, 2008
they are both okay in a diff level. for i like both of them in acting and their physical appearances. kiss wink
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by efuah(f): 10:36am On Feb 26, 2008
RMD all da way! kiss
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by TawaTemi1(f): 11:48am On Feb 26, 2008
eye fi iku we orun, RMD ni jo grin grin grin kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by sexyLeamon(f): 4:33pm On Nov 13, 2008
Ramsey is way better
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by dani1luv: 7:42pm On Nov 13, 2008
RMD a.k.a. dani1luv grin cool
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by shesco24(m): 12:39am On Apr 16, 2009
Ramsy is just good
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by teissys(f): 3:59pm On Apr 21, 2009
I would have chosen Ramsey if it was 5 years ago, but now; None of the above!!!!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by temi4rea(f): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2009
Definately RMD!

Ramsy too small to RMD jo!
Re: Ramsey Nouah Vs. Richard Mofe Damijo by sulenaldo: 4:53pm On Apr 24, 2009
you cant compear ramcy and rmd

J Martins Shares Photo With His Son / Father's Day: Tonto Dikeh Celebrates Herself, Explains How To Be A Good Father / Wizkid Involved In Car Accident This Morning In His Porsche (PICTURES)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49