Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,365 members, 7,829,932 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless (539 Views)

Man Who Killed His Friend In Kano Identified As Same Person That Berated Wigwe's / Ephraim Nwuzi Declared Wanted For Saying Rivers INEC Officials Should Be Shot / Underage Housemaid Locked Inside A Cage By Her Madam For Saying She's Leaving (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nigeriapen1: 1:10pm On Jul 26, 2018

not expect when he tried shaming women who do not like going to the market.

He was lashed for calling women who do not like going to the market shameless.

See More Chat Comment Below:

SOURCE: https://www.nigeriapen.com.ng/man-berated-for-saying-single-ladies-that-hate-going-to-the-market-are-shameless-html/

Lalasticlala
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nigeriapen1: 1:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by LuciferChristi: 1:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
Stupid feminists.

They'll tell you its not their duty to do so but its a man's duty to give them money for shopping, wigs, phones, makeup & other meaningless objects that conceal their ugliness.

Lazy lot!

Their feminism is selective just like Saff/Safiaa. When its time to work, they claim gender equality & run away. When its time to eat, they tell you its a man's duty to do certain things.

Its old fashioned for a woman to be confined to taking care of the home like our mothers of old but it isn't old fashioned for a man to provide endless money for family upkeep like our fathers of old.

Bloody hypocrites!

3 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by dingbang(m): 1:24pm On Jul 26, 2018
grin some ladies don't even know how to bargain commodities in the market.

2 Likes

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Saff(f): 1:35pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:
Stupid feminists.

They'll tell you its not their duty to do so but its a man's duty to give them money for shopping, wigs, phones, makeup & other meaningless objects that conceal their ugliness.

Lazy lot!

Their feminism is selective just like Saff/Safiaa. When its time to work, they claim gender equality & run away. When its time to eat, they tell you its a man's duty to do certain things.

Its old fashioned for a woman to be confined to taking care of the home like our mothers of old but it isn't old fashioned for a man to provide endless money for family upkeep like our fathers of old.

Bloody hypocrites!
You and Geestring are obsessed grin If you’re not the same person, continue grin grin
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by LuciferChristi: 1:57pm On Jul 26, 2018
Saff:
You and Geestring are obsessed grin If you’re not the same person, continue grin grin

I am geestring. I am donstan18. I am milemile. I am whoever calls you out for the fraud & hypocrite that you are.

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Saff(f): 2:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
LuciferChristi:

I am geestring. I am donstan18. I am milemile. I am whoever calls you out for the fraud & hypocrite that you are.

I love you too kiss grin
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by pocohantas(f): 2:22pm On Jul 26, 2018
dingbang:
grin some ladies don't even know how to bargain commodities in the market.

The ability to bargain isn't something that ladies come with from birth [just like a vagina]. It is a 'skill', and anyone can have/develop it irrespective of the gender.

To the topic, I don't think it is shameless that a lady doesn't like going to the market, though I find the excuse of not wanting sun to touch her...a bit vain. If she can cook the food well, no problem.
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jul 26, 2018
Very lazy women. Next thing they will be wasting money on washing machine. Instead of cooking with firewood they will be using gas stove, instead of pounding yam they will be buying processed pounder yam. Instead of fetching water they will be using borehole and water tank.

Very very lazy women. How dare they work smart instead of hard.

1 Like

Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by dingbang(m): 2:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
pocohantas:

The ability to bargain isn't something that ladies come with from birth [just like a vagina]. It is a 'skill', and anyone can have/develop it irrespective of the gender.

To the topic, I don't think it is shameless that a lady doesn't like going to the market, though I find the excuse of not wanting sun to touch her...a bit vain. If she can cook the food well, no problem.
ok
Re: Man Berated For Saying Single Ladies That Hate Going To The Market Are Shameless by donstan18: 3:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
It's as simple.

No responsible, I repeat. No responsible woman will say she hates going to market.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SO SAD!! See How This Young Lady Was Murdered Just After Withdrawing N150k / BREAKING: SARS Officials Ordered To Wear Police Uniforms Henceforth / Police Arrest 5 Kidnappers, Rescue 5 Victims In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.