Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:35 PM

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress (1106 Views)

Is There An Payment Api To Build A Peer-to-peer Payment Application With? / Donation Website Script For Sale / Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/donation Website On Wordpress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by danwilliams4u(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2018
I am thinking on starting a peer to peer lending website, and I was wondering if it would be possible to build it on WordPress?

If yes,

Which themes and plugins can be used to create a fully functional and complete peer to peer lending website on WordPress

If No

Which platform is the best to start a peer to peer lending website.

I will be waiting to hear from you guys, THANKS

Please Matured and Detailed Advice
Re: Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 26, 2018
You can't on WordPress.

You need the PHP script
Re: Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by Realphilo(m): 5:05pm On Jul 30, 2018
Contact me for the bitcoin, p2p mlm, investment php scripts
Re: Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by stackscripts: 3:15am On Aug 01, 2018
danwilliams4u:
I am thinking on starting a peer to peer lending website, and I was wondering if it would be possible to build it on WordPress?

If yes,

Which themes and plugins can be used to create a fully functional and complete peer to peer lending website on WordPress

If No

Which platform is the best to start a peer to peer lending website.

I will be waiting to hear from you guys, THANKS

Please Matured and Detailed Advice

Hi we have a easy to customize fully functional peer to peer website at a very affordable price
Re: Advice On How To Start A Peer To Peer Lending/ Donation Website On Wordpress by Nobody: 6:45am On Aug 01, 2018
Reach Me on 09079094612 I can setup an cheap and easy to manage one for u

(1) (Reply)

Needs A Registration Page With A Form Print Out / Questions For android Developers / Please I Need Answer. Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.