Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,105 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress (47066 Views)

Kelly Hansome: My Problem Began After Timaya Introduced Me To My Baby Mama / Kelly Hansome Engaged - Shares Pictures / Kelly Hansome: 'Don Jazzy Arrested Me Twice' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by tishbite41(m): 1:11am On Jul 27, 2018
hassan4:

How many hit songs did MI put out after getting cheap publicity off Kelly Hansome? Do i need to tell you he dissed Kelly first? All these were part of a coy to ruin his Career after he exposed Kennis Music.
don't mind d dunce

3 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by tishbite41(m): 1:13am On Jul 27, 2018
Abagworo:

Yeah MI Abaga silenced his career. He is yet to recover from that beef till date.
d
real beef he had was with kennis not M.I.

2 Likes

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by tishbite41(m): 1:15am On Jul 27, 2018
iszyboy:

Sentiment aside, Kelly Handsome murdered MI on the diss track "catch me if u can". till today, i find it hard to believe that kelly handsome penned down that track.
It terms of dissing, Mi is not that good. Iceberg slim took him to clearner with the track "PHENOMENON".
great analysis

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Burgerlomo: 3:46am On Jul 27, 2018
Exwizard:
Pls who is the Kelly that is handsome btw

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Mortiple(m): 3:55am On Jul 27, 2018
hassan4:

Yes! Eziobodo the Host community of FUTO that is often mistaken to be Ihiagwa.
Eziobodo ... the hometown of our upcoming footballers, the Nwakali brothers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Amchido(m): 7:41am On Jul 27, 2018
Na the guy wey help Adosun design her discharge certificate. Bad mouth ����

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Mruwa1(m): 8:29am On Jul 27, 2018
Old man dey form nigga
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by Collyno82(m): 9:15am On Jul 27, 2018
NOC1:
His family have lived in USA for years, when i was in school i do visit his elder brother with his cousin. Nice decent family.
see expression - nice, decent come join. Happy for you both anyway
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by vivaciousvivi(f): 11:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Awwww Kelly Handsome.
Girls in my school were dying for him then and he too loved the attention.
Those were the days mehn! grin
Alas, I didn't really follow his music / career after graduation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by hassan4: 1:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
vivaciousvivi:
Awwww Kelly Handsome.
Girls in my school were dying for him then and he too loved the attention.
Those were the days mehn! grin
Alas, I didn't really follow his music / career after graduation
Let me rock your world bebe! You will love me for it bebe!!!!

1 Like

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by vivaciousvivi(f): 1:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
hassan4:

Let me rock your world bebe! You will love me for it bebe!!!!
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by hassan4: 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
vivaciousvivi:

undecided undecided undecided
Dont play hard to get. Crushing on you already. How you doing?
Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by IGBOmarryme: 9:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Leonbonapart:
go and wait for your afonja smelling mouth guy in the other room.

You are only useful in collecting dicks.
Chai nwanne irikwa wikeedi grin grin shocked grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kelly Hansome, His Father, Mother And Brother In U.S At Owerri People's Congress by IGBOmarryme: 10:04pm On Jul 28, 2018
Someone sid Kellyhandsome Na the guy wey help Adosun design her discharge certificate.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin i don shitt for my boxer where i dey laugh, Ndi Igbo get bad mouth god!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Steps Out In A Red Dress For Sunday Service (Photos) / Fans Blast Harrysong For Wearing Bathroom Slippers (photos) / Ini Edo Steps Out In Style

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.