Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,515 members, 7,812,600 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan (2865 Views)

2 Plots For Discounted Sale At Adron Homes (West Park & Gardens, Oleyo, Ibadan) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 6:53pm On Jul 26, 2018
WEST PARK AND GARDENS ESTATE is a new developing estate in the accent city of ibadan, Oyo state.

It's is located at Ayegun--oleyo along Akala express,

Price: 850,000 per plot

Plot Size: 60 by 100ft

FACILITIES WITHIN THE ESTATE
Perimeter fencing and Well constructed Gate house
Interlocked road
Well channeled drainage
Street light
Transformer
Police post
Electrification
Children playing ground
Recreation center
Mini eatry etc

For More enquiries: Call/WhatsApp

Limited plots available

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 6:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Beautiful morning
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 10:58am On Jul 27, 2018
For sale
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 5:18pm On Jul 30, 2018
Still selling fast
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 12:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
Available
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
Again, you should try and do full disclosure on your adverts for transparency.

The price is not N800,000 and is more like N2,100,000 at least.

https://adronhomesproperties.com/estate/west-parks-and-garden-ibadan/

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 4:32pm On Aug 02, 2018
Still up for sale
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 4:36pm On Aug 02, 2018
You copied this directly from our website which shows we have nothing to hide, if we are hiding it...you won't see it boldly on our website moreover everything is explained on enquiries.

You don't discredit others because you want to be a saint. Thanks
EgunMogaji:

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 4:41pm On Aug 02, 2018
Be very sure about certain thing before jumbing into conclusion.....we have 3 purpose of sell...

Residential
Investment
Commercial

Once the client show their interest then we distinguish and explain further with the charges involved which as being as transparent has ever
EgunMogaji:

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 02, 2018
asscb:
Be very sure about certain thing before jumbing into conclusion.....we have 3 purpose of sell...

Residential
Investment
Commercial

Once the client show their interest then we distinguish and explain further with the charges involved which as being as transparent has ever

One could almost take this as a thinly veiled threat. A weak one if any.

You should always specify all your hidden charges in plain sight when advertising.

Imagine the situation of a non webbed client?

It costs you nothing to be up front in all your advertisement.

Be warned that I do not take corporate threats lightly and will most certainly be notifying your corporate office of this discussion.

1 Like

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by Nobody: 5:04pm On Aug 02, 2018
asscb:
You copied this directly from our website which shows we have nothing to hide, if we are hiding it...you won't see it boldly on our website moreover everything is explained on enquiries.

You don't discredit others because you want to be a saint. Thanks

As I've warned you earlier and on the other post, I do not take corporate threats lightly and will be most certainly talking to someone today in your corporate office.

You are practicing deceptive advertising.
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 5:11pm On Aug 02, 2018
Lol....which part was a threat or maybe I actually can't actually figure out the real meaning of threat in this context.please go ahead but I will say it again and again....my company has nothing to hide grin grin grin
EgunMogaji:

As I'vewarned you earlier and on the other post, I do not take corporate threats lightly and will be most certainly talking to someone today in your corporate office.

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
You can't use that word deceptive marketing again cause the other charges (for residential buyers) is already stated

courtesy of YOU
EgunMogaji:

As I've warned you earlier and on the other post, I do not take corporate threats lightly and will be most certainly talking to someone today in your corporate office.

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by Nobody: 5:17pm On Aug 02, 2018
asscb:
Lol....which part was a threat or maybe I actually can't actually figure out the real meaning of threat in this context.please go ahead but I will say it again and again....my company has nothing to hide grin grin grin

Excellent. I'm on it.

Have a nice day.

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 5:28pm On Aug 02, 2018
Still selling hot....call for more info
asscb:
WEST PARK AND GARDENS ESTATE is a new developing estate in the accent city of ibadan, Oyo state.

It's is located at Ayegun--oleyo along Akala express,

Price: 850,000 per plot

Plot Size: 60 by 100ft

FACILITIES WITHIN THE ESTATE
Perimeter fencing and Well constructed Gate house
Interlocked road
Well channeled drainage
Street light
Transformer
Police post
Electrification
Children playing ground
Recreation center
Mini eatry etc

For More enquiries: Call/WhatsApp

Limited plots available

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 5:49pm On Aug 02, 2018
Contact number 08068830256.....call/WhatsApp for more info grin grin grin

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 6:33pm On Aug 02, 2018
On-going construction by one of our client

Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 6:33am On Aug 03, 2018
Good morning
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 4:48pm On Aug 03, 2018
Beautiful evening....still selling
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 9:30pm On Aug 03, 2018
Sweet dreams....dont forget to contact us
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 1:54pm On Aug 04, 2018
Available
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2018
Beautiful night rest
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 10:37pm On Aug 04, 2018
Available
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 8:34pm On Aug 05, 2018
Available for sale
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 8:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
Goodnight
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 1:43pm On Aug 07, 2018
Contact us today for your trusted deals
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 8:34am On Aug 09, 2018
Still selling
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 1:39pm On Aug 11, 2018
Still selling hot
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 7:31am On Aug 13, 2018
Beautiful morning all
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 10:06am On Aug 15, 2018
Good morning
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 8:02am On Aug 16, 2018
Still selling
Re: West Park And Gardens Estate, Along Akala Express, Ibadan by asscb(f): 4:07pm On Aug 16, 2018
Beautiful noon

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flourish Gardens Estate, Lekki: / Two Bedroom Boys Quarter / Lagos State Government Land, Ikorodu Gra Iii

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.