Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,022 members, 7,814,491 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration (30912 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Breakup, Actress Confirms / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts At Daughter, Ryn Roberts' 1st Birthday / Yvonne Nelson And Jamie Roberts Delete All Memories, Unfollow Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Gistformant: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2018
GistMore.com

Nollywood actress Taiwo Aromokun twins, Jaden and Jamie celebrated their 5th birthday in style.

He wrote;

Hbd the kings are 5 years today,5 years of God grace,5 years of God mercy,5 years of God faithfulness, 5 years of God abundance, 5 years of God prosperity, 5 years of God favour is all yours in Jesus name

GIST FROM GISTMORE
http://gistmore.com/photos-actress-taiwo-aromokus-identical-twins-5th-birthday-celebration

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Gistformant: 12:58am On Jul 27, 2018

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Gistformant: 1:02am On Jul 27, 2018
sad
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 1:06am On Jul 27, 2018
Happy birthday cute handsome twins.
Xoxo

singing
Raise up a cup up for all my day ones
Two middle fingers for the haters
Life's only getting greater
Straight up from nothing we go
Higher than the highest skyscraper
No Little League, we major
The proof is in the paper
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the good in the good in the good life
We put the bad in the past, now we alright........

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by itspzpics(m): 4:12am On Jul 27, 2018
OK ooo

Video : Heavily pregnant lady twerk for her baby daddy before giving birth(pics) >>> http://www.praizenews.com/video-heavily-pregnant-lady-twerk-for-her-baby-daddy-before-giving-birth/
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by youngberry001(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2018
HBD boys smiley

3 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by G1STM0RE: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
tongue
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Groovenaija360(m): 8:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by exporters101: 8:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
I LOVE TWINS!

If you love twins, share this post
If you want twins, like this post

77 Likes 29 Shares

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by TreasuredGlory: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2018
G
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Nobody: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
These ones are “kids”, not “Pikin” grin

6 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by ikorodureporta: 8:09pm On Jul 27, 2018
Lalastic, bloody moon don reach yrside?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by amendara1: 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
Happy birthday to you ejire ara isokun, edun gbalaja ori igi. long life and prosperity.

11 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by kennisman(m): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
exporters101:
I LOVE TWINS!
If you love twins, share this post If you want twins, like this post
after so many abortions u dun do abi?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Quinhappi(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
They don't look like 5, see big head

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Yinxies(f): 8:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
HBD Lovely things

Check my signature if you own a business
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by apheyz(m): 8:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where is their daddy?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by 99foxxy(f): 8:20pm On Jul 27, 2018
They don't look normal, but happy birthday meanwhile looking for the blood moon.
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by happney65: 8:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
one of them already showing signs of homosexuality..He will grow up to be Homosexual.. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by titsqueez(m): 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by titsqueez(m): 8:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
happney65:
one of them already showing signs of homosexuality..He will grow up to be Homosexual.. grin grin grin
no chill at all grin

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by 1stNumeroUno: 9:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
[quote author=happney65 post=69761354]one of them already showing signs of homosexuality..He will grow up to be Homosexual.. grin grin grin[/quot

Haba! That's too sour... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Offixialsecret(m): 9:12pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69738425:
Happy birthday cute handsome twins. Xoxo

singing Raise up a cup up for all my day ones Two middle fingers for the haters Life's only getting greater Straight up from nothing we go Higher than the highest skyscraper No Little League, we major The proof is in the paper We put the good in the good in the good life We put the good in the good in the good life We put the bad in the past, now we alright........
NA WA OH PERSON NO GO FIT READ COMMENT WITHOUT NOTICING YOU AND UR SONG OH

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
Offixialsecret:

NA WA OH PERSON NO GO FIT READ COMMENT WITHOUT NOTICING YOU AND UR SONG OH
Maybe you should come dance for us!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by BIXYBABE: 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
I will surely av twins.......they are lovely..........My town has d highest twins in d world.......Google it.......I'm gonna post it whenever they arrive.......in case u need twins, quote me and I will tell u the secret. lols
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by 2map(m): 10:30pm On Jul 27, 2018
Am i the only one seeing the striking semblance with Ninolowo Bolanle?

1 Like

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
BIXYBABE:
I will surely av twins.......they are lovely..........My town has d highest twins in d world.......Google it.......I'm gonna post it whenever they arrive.......in case u need twins, quote me and I will tell u the secret. lols
We sabi your hometown. Your hometown is Igbo-ora. However, we have twins in my family too. My dad is a twin, Infact my parternal grandma gave birth to twins two times. one of the twins also gave birth to twins. Lol.. In my mother's family we have triplets so no dey do us yanga. Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Happy birthday to these handsome twins. I will also have twins by the grace of God, since my father and his twin brother never gave birth to twins.

2 Likes

Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by filleSouriante(f): 11:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
BIXYBABE:
what's the secret MA?
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by electricpole(m): 11:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
one of them is a confirmed gay in future...
the older one putting his hand in his pocket is a macho...lol but you know sexuality is fluid... watch closely (closeted)
Re: Taiwo Aromokun's Twins, Jaden And Jamie's 5th Birthday Celebration by Sultty(m): 8:40am On Jul 28, 2018
Has been actress tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Tax Force Comes For Bovi / John Fashanu And Rachel Bakam Spotted Together All Lovey Dovey....are They Back? / Leo Dasilva At 14 (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.