Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,681 members, 7,831,112 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) (38225 Views)

Yahoo Boy Reports Another Yahoo Boy To Police For Scamming His Client (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 27, 2018
PRESENTATION:

They are all princes. The only difference here is that only those the Oba made Dukes can still give birth to prince.
He is more like a child to a prince, But he’s still a prince either ways.

Okay, don't really know much about the structure of the Benins.

But generally, people need to be aware that not every prince is a prince in the true sense of it, especially those who are so quick to make it known. The real ones need not introduce themselves as one before you know. The whole 'prince' thing has been watered down and made to look cheap no thanks to the numerous wives kings often marry.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by enemmo(f): 8:20am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
I actually thought it was a "Nigerian Prince" scam, turns out that a real Nigerian Prince is involved. How about the other McKay guy, that one is clearly not Nigerian. Why didn't they do more background story on him like the prince?

Not even one passport sized photograph on McKay.
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by mudiana(m): 8:25am On Jul 27, 2018
Not DAT the igbinedions re totally fraud free but this one na falling hand BIG TIME.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Revolva(m): 8:26am On Jul 27, 2018
Eweka is a prince from the Benin royal family in Nigeria, according to reports, and a United States citizen living in New Jersey.

McKay is from the Bronx.

dis one na benin guy oo

but he de run him things de nak whitey for yankee
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by LordKO(m): 8:27am On Jul 27, 2018
Employment scam remains one of the most prevalent scams in the USA. More than half of management firms are directly or indirectly involved in it.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Martin0(m): 8:34am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
15 years you say? Americans are heartless when jailing crooks, don't be amazed that he will be looking at 99 years in Jail. grin they will make an example of him to deter other Nigerian princes. grin

Now, guys can try their lucks with his wife. grin

grin
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Dhortunn(m): 8:38am On Jul 27, 2018
Nawa o and Imade drives a black G Wagon. She loves this man so dearly. Always paying for likes to boost on her page and be giving tiny body cash. She still owes me service fee for a growth job i did late last year. So this is the life they be living nawa! I think they married in 2016. The younger brother to Osmond spends money like crazy too shocked
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Dollabiz: 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
LOL
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by kniru: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2018
you mean this same wedding?

https://www.bellanaija.com/2016/12/imade-igbinedion-prince-osmond-ewekas-royal-benin-wedding/

chai !!! children of the world, please fear God ooo
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by stevedre: 8:51am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:
I actually thought it was a "Nigerian Prince" scam, turns out that a real Nigerian Prince is involved. How about the other McKay guy, that one is clearly not Nigerian. Why didn't they do more background story on him like the prince?

It won't sell to the public. The whites protects their own even in crime but all we do is castigate just to please the whites, if he had won a gold in a competition you will never hear them mention he is a Nigerian.
He did the crime so he should do the time.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by stevedre: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
dominique:

It won't sell to the public. The whites protect their own even in crime but all we do is castigate just to please the whites, if he had won a gold in a competition you will never hear them mention he is a Nigerian.
He did the crime so he should do the time.
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Don4eva(m): 8:53am On Jul 27, 2018
JegaQuin:

Is there no IPOB miscreants with tiny brain at all? Haha!

angry angry respect your father

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 8:55am On Jul 27, 2018
Born2Breed:
They are silent on McKay who was the actual mastermind.

Exactly.

McKay who master minded the whole thing, nothing sensible was said. The only thing is that he was from bronx
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 8:57am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
The Americans scammed must be dumbos, who da hell pays money to an Employmwnt Agency to get a Job? the paying should be the other way round.

uniforms and trainings are supposed to be provided by the employer Always.

You must be a learner.

There was one called Esther breakthrough that did similar thing about 10years ago in Lagos.

They scammed a lot of people.

Thank God for social media, people no they fall for their scam again
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Thiefs. People who fell for their scam sef are learners. From the false names used to being asked to pay $300 to $700, smh...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Nobody: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

You must be a learner.

There was one called Esther breakthrough that did similar thing about 10years ago in Lagos.

They scammed a lot of people.

Thank God for social media, people no they fall for their scam again
No, i am not a learner, what ever that means, There is no way an employment Agency will ask you for money to find you a job, unless you are a dumbo as i ve mentioned,

The Employee provides labour or services to an Employer, the Employer PAYS for The services or labour provided by the Employee. The Employer Also so provides Comapanies uniforms and training if any is required. Simple!! Anything other than this is obviously a scam!!
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by DrMuzungu(m): 9:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Has NCAN confirmed this story? We need facts to be checked ASAP.
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by TheKingIsHere: 9:19am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
No, i am not a learner, what ever that means, There is no way an employment Agency will ask you for money to find you a job, unless you are a dumbo as i ve mentioned,

The Employee provides labour or services to an Employer, the Employer PAYS for The services or labour provided by the Employee. The Employer Also so provides Comapanies uniforms and training if any is required. Simple!! Anything other than this is obviously a scam!!

Bros, people for many things. It doesn't mean they are dumb.

Here is a link of Esther breakthrough scam as far back as 2008. Just read it and see how it is similar to what was done by the prince this year.

I am sure he noticed that the scam was not known abroad so he decided to introduce it.

https://www.nairaland.com/107069/esther-breakthrough-recruitment-scam-fact
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 27, 2018
TheKingIsHere:

Bros, people for many things. It doesn't mean they are dumb.

Here is a link of Esther breakthrough scam as far back as 2008. Just read it and see how it is similar to what was done by the prince this year.

I am sure he noticed that the scam was not known abroad so he decided to introduce it.

https://www.nairaland.com/107069/esther-breakthrough-recruitment-scam-fact
i wasn't disputing the Authenticity of the scam, i Agree some people were scammed, only because they are Dumb! that's what i am trying to explain.
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Funkybabee(f): 9:42am On Jul 27, 2018
Which kind prince be this
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Born2Breed(f): 10:23am On Jul 27, 2018
gypsey:
Still made no difference, he is a criminal! If he didn't want his marriage and his father's name or his dog's name to be mentioned he shouldn't have become a criminal, Look! i am not sure what exact problem you have with his marriage been mentioned. Is it your marriage that was mentioned? sad sounds like you are in support of his criminal behaviours.

Infact, i think they should have mentioned his childrens and his Ancestors names too. so we know is he is from a criminal background. grin

Imagine the slave mentality. McKay is probably white,hence the bias behind the story. No-one is supporting the crime but the reportage is biased and one sided,if you don't see anything wrong with that then you ain't smarter than a neonate.
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by mukthar2000(m): 10:29am On Jul 27, 2018
idiot, u are a disgrace to the royal families
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by KanwuliaExtra: 10:34am On Jul 27, 2018
smallsmall:

Since Imade will not see her husband the prince, for the next ten years or so, make l kuku apply to be "assistant husband" or interim husband.

E nor good make a whole Princess dey sleep alone.

A'mar beg the US Govt to increase the prison term to like 50yrs sef
grin grin grin

You are a brave soul indeed.
I wish you all the best in your endeavors. grin
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by remele2(f): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2018
until u jam prince Osaruno of Eleme in portharcout, that use his father the King and the brother a pastor to lie and dry ur pocket for fake job. den u go no say diz prince dey learn work

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by SoaringLife01: 10:57am On Jul 27, 2018
Why on earth should this title come to FP.I have had several e-quarrels with Americans because if this term " Nigerian Prince".
There is nothing like Nigerian Prince....we all come from different ethnic groups and royalty of those tribes.
It should be a BENIN PRINCE.....So a Nigerian should continue the mumuish reporting of the whites abi?

The dude is even a US citizen,so wetin concern Nigerian Prince for the headline?
Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Elxandre(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Born2Breed:

Imagine the slave mentality. McKay is probably white,hence the bias behind the story. No-one is supporting the crime but the reportage is biased and one sided,if you don't see anything wrong with that then you ain't smarter than a neonate.
Seriously.
It's so stupid.
Not even a photo for christ sake.

I even googled the mckay guy, allI see is our prince shocked

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by Barzinime(m): 11:14am On Jul 27, 2018
theoldpretender:

NCAN reporting

Subject is not Hausa, Yoruba or igbo

Subject is a US citizen.

Be advised, abort mission

Repeat, abort mission
That got me grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Prince Arrested For Scamming Hundreds Of Job Seekers In New York(Pics) by condomuser: 11:41am On Jul 27, 2018
AfonSkull again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Uwa Omozuwa: UNIBEN Students Protest Against Rape And Murder Of Student / Bandits Are Gang Raping Us ⁠— Zamfara Women Speak / Taxify Driver Batters A Woman By Not Addressing Him As "Eh" In Yoruba (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.