Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,066 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:56 AM

The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. (1050 Views)

Mode 9 Ft Jayz And Rick Ross / Naija Boys And Beyonce / Nas Vs Jayz (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by pckid: 1:33am On Jun 17, 2010
http://questionmarkmag.com/2010/06/the-game-regretted-dissing-jayz-and-beyonce-as-he-ends-the-feud/

American rapper, The Game who has dissed JayZ for years has not only ended the beef but regretted the punch lines he has been throwing at JayZ and his wife, Beyonce. He told Yahoo! that he followed Pharrell, a close friend of JayZ and Dr. Dre’s advice to quit dissing the Roc Nation founder, JayZ as it does no good but damage to his future. The Brooklyn rapper, JayZ has never replied any of The Game’s diss track, even the last diss track he released last year titled ‘i’m so wavy‘ got no reply from JayZ. The Game later admitted that he and his girlfriend are fans of JayZ’s wife, even at the time he was dissing Jay and Bey. Currently, Pharrell and Dr. Dre are working hard on Game’s new album ‘R.E.D’.

This is what the game told Yahoo! “As far as Jay, he’s a good friend of Pharrell’s and he worked with Jay recently. I decided along with (Dr.) Dre and Pharrell, that being at odds with him wasn’t beneficial to what we’re trying to do in the future, so later for that. Maybe I stepped over the line because i listen to Beyonce’s music. My girl listens to Beyonce’s music. All girls do. So, by like, it was like a chick army at my next show. Plus, I didn’t really mean that much harm, man. It’s just rap, man.”

Is this an appeal for a collaboration with JayZ.
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by iice(f): 3:37am On Jun 17, 2010
Yeessh
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by eldee(m): 4:01am On Jun 17, 2010
Game = Kelly Handsome grin grin
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by bouzymill(m): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2010
eldee:

Lol. . . . . If The Game equals Kelly Handsome, which category would you put Joe Budden. . . . That one can diss anybody even if the person is dead
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by rhymz(m): 9:48am On Jun 17, 2010
Game is the most bi-polar nigga that rap has ever produced. . .so fackin erratic, that guy is a bitch. . .thesame way he dissed and begged fitty. . .scheeew. . You did not mean any harm of course, what harm can a wimp like you pose anyway. . .abeg kelly handsome better pass this wish-washy sissy jare!
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by aieromon(m): 4:16pm On Jun 17, 2010
What y'all niggas get front page articles, y'all mention Jay-Z name
Cause you don't understand him, it don't mean that he nice
It just means you don't understand all the bullshit that he write

Game aka The Game remains the greatest bish-a$$ n!ggá in current hiphop circles.Tomorrow,he'll come out and say he was drunk when he granted the interview.Tsschew
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by chiogo(f): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2010
I def. predicted this last year.
I don't even know why they bother dissing someone who's greater and would always be greater than them. Just ask for a collaboration already! tongue
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by kaypumpin2(m): 5:43pm On Jun 17, 2010
chiogo:

I def. predicted this last year.
I don't even know why they bother dissing someone who's greater and would always be greater than them. Just ask for a collaboration already! tongue
It was a no brainer me lady. . .
Game is a synonym for bi-polarism.
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by Mobinga: 3:21am On Jun 18, 2010
The game thinks through his anus
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by Krayola(m): 3:26am On Jun 18, 2010
eldee:

grin grin OUCH!!
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by bgees(m): 3:29am On Jun 18, 2010
I'm expecting Game to tattoo: JIGGA I'M SORRY ' on his forehead.
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by favouredjb(f): 8:40am On Jun 22, 2010
;d ;d ;d
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by craziest: 9:03am On Jun 22, 2010
[size=8pt][size=8pt]AND I STILL LOVE THE GAME[/size][/size]
Re: The Game Regretted Dissing Jayz And Beyonce As He Ends The Feud. by craziest: 9:07am On Jun 22, 2010
eldee:

Then Kelly handsome must be a great guy, who is kelly hansome anyway?

(1) (Reply)

Who Sabi The Name Of This Song? / Mtn Callertunez For Ur Favrite Darey Art Alade Singles / Brymo - Shawty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.