Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,991 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:59 PM

Which Is The Best To Go To For M&s:ui Vs Lasu Vs Unilag Vs Oou Vs Oau - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Which Is The Best To Go To For M&s:ui Vs Lasu Vs Unilag Vs Oou Vs Oau (811 Views)

Norway Prison Vs UNILAG Hostel. What A Pity! (Photos) / OAU Vs UNILAG- Students Battle Each Other On Twitter / UNILAG VS OAU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Is The Best To Go To For M&s:ui Vs Lasu Vs Unilag Vs Oou Vs Oau by Bigboy289(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2018
Please i want to write jamb next year & i want to take medicine & surgery as a course.I am having a problem choosing a university as my first choice in jamb.Between ui,unilag,lasu,oou & oau.
Please which one is the best to study that course.Which is easy to enter.Which does not have too much problems like strike,cultism,etc.Which one is the most expensive and the least expensive.Which one gives a result that can be used to work anywhere in the world.What are there cut off marks for the course.
Experienced people please help me out ..
Re: Which Is The Best To Go To For M&s:ui Vs Lasu Vs Unilag Vs Oou Vs Oau by Bigboy289(m): 8:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
Please help me out
Re: Which Is The Best To Go To For M&s:ui Vs Lasu Vs Unilag Vs Oou Vs Oau by Ayobami7(m): 8:48am On Nov 09, 2018
choose oou cuz the school is less competitive

(1) (Reply)

Meet Nigeria’s Leading Vocational Arts School / ESUT Supplementary Admission Application Form Is Out / Universities In Nigeria With ICT And Online Fees Payment Facilities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.