Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,484 members, 7,816,147 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

Blood moon: see what may happen - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blood moon: see what may happen (371 Views)

Coronavirus: Something Worse May Happen In 2022- Apostle Suleman Reveals / TB Joshua Reveals What May Happen In Nigeria In ‘Fearful Year 2019’ / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blood moon: see what may happen by Hiel: 9:20am On Jul 27, 2018
On the 2nd of June 2016, in my dream; I came out of the house and looked at the sky, the moon was covered with blood, and the blood sprayed through a particular direction. I observed that direction, and behold an aeroplane covered with blood on the sky. Just as I was observing the aeroplane I saw an helicopter that has already caught fire on the sky.

I went back inside the house to call others to come and see what I was seeing, when I came out, I saw the helicopter on the sea, it dropped inside the sea. I then saw alot of ships with machines in it, dragging the helicopter out from the sea. They was one dead body on the helicopter but I knew that the rest dropped inside the sea. I looked up and saw three helicopters written NEWS, they were recording and broadcasting live. The helicopters were for the media.

I started wondering in my dream the reason of the crash and the blood covering the aeroplane with passengers, then my spirit asked me to look up and observe the sky. Though it was night in my dream but the sky was so bright, then my spirit ministered to me that this was caused as a result of an unusual climatic change, and also the aeroplane covered with blood was still gonna crash inside the sea.

I headed back to the house, closed the door, one of those that came with the rescue ship and machines called me and asked me to do him a favour, then I asked "what favour?" Then he started handing an object to me, soon I discovered that that was a knife, I asked him what for, he said I should use it to protect him, he said I should stab and kill anyone that tries to stop him while he is up in the machine doing his job, he was an operator.

In my dream it was 4:00 AM, and that is the time I always wake up to pray, so I told him that I am sorry because I have to go inside and pray, then he said ok no problem, I went in and woke up at about 2:47 AM. When I woke up I knew they was going to be a climatic disaster that will cause alot of crashes somewhere but where could this be? Could it be in the western country? Because they are more developed and there media can afford helicopter for live coverages on the air, but then I saw no white man in that dream, all where black, then I knew that this was going to be in Africa but a well developed African country. I kept on wondering which African country this would be, I thought about the machine operator that was handing me a weapon to protect him while he is doing his job, then I realized that this country must be a country that has insecurity issues.

I don't know how this works but this country (don't know the country but seems lawless) have to observe there climatic weather and if they sees anything, they need to work on it and pray. Starting from today to three days time.

I jotted this dream down since 2016, I never cared about it until this morning when I started reading about the blood moon, then I immediately opened my journal. I don't know, I just felt like making the dream public. God help us.

Lalasticlala come and see
Re: Blood moon: see what may happen by finsulyman: 10:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Hm
Re: Blood moon: see what may happen by Amberon11: 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
God help us.
Re: Blood moon: see what may happen by czarina(f): 3:53pm On Jul 27, 2018
Odiegwu!

Mbok check my profile as we await the blood moon cry.
Re: Blood moon: see what may happen by Hiel: 5:02pm On Jul 27, 2018

(1) (Reply)

Guys, The End Is Here. Its No More Near. See Why / Call For Atheism To Be Included In Religious Education / Pathway To All You Can Ever Think Of.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.