Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,620 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) (966 Views)

Painting Of Sitting Room And Stairway At Banana Island. / I Bet You Have Never Seen These Kind Of P.O.P Designs Before. / Concrete Fascia, Windows And Pillars Designs (08105148400) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by HalbondAdmin: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2018
No design beats our frameless Windows and accessory stairway....

Our team of professionals at Halbond Services put this together....

Windows made of only Glass without profiles and adorned with beautiful accessories.....

Stairway is made of Glass with mind-blowing accessories.

Photos do not reflect the true beauty of this innovation....

At Halbond, we exceed expectations.....

Re: Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by HalbondAdmin: 10:55am On Jul 27, 2018
More photos

Re: Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by Rett0: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2018
This is really beautiful. I've been looking out for something different.
Please what's the cost of your accessory window?
I really love your creativity....
Re: Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by HalbondAdmin: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2018
Rett0:
This is really beautiful. I've been looking out for something different.
Please what's the cost of your accessory window?
I really love your creativity....

Thanks a lot Sir. Please call us on
Re: Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by LoveWifee: 11:19am On Jul 27, 2018
Brilliant one!!!!

I'll give you a call.
Re: Have You Ever Seen These Kind Of Windows And Stairway? (Halbond's Innovation) by HalbondAdmin: 4:29pm On Jan 07, 2020
Halbond: 07055575224

Some call it Alcoboard or Alcobond Cladding, others call it Alucoboard or Alucobond Cladding....

Our clients call our executed Cladding projects a flawless finish.......

When we say we'll exceed your expectations, we mean it......... We supply and install....

We transcend fantasies......

Please call us on 07055575224 for the best Alcoboard Finish at unbeatable prices.

(1) (Reply)

2 Plots Of Land With COFO At Pedro, Off Plamgrove For 27m / For Sale: Pharmaceutical Companies / Get One Free Building Design

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.