Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,844 members, 7,851,862 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

How To Cook Nigeria Egusi Soup: - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / How To Cook Nigeria Egusi Soup: (737 Views)

Russians Eating Egusi Soup And Eba For The First Time / My Egusi Soup With Scent Leaves Recipe.. / A Nairalander Cooks Egusi Soup London Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Cook Nigeria Egusi Soup: by 9jahotvibes(m): 11:39am On Jul 27, 2018
How to cook Nigeria Egusi soup

Egusi soup is unarguably the most popular Nigerian soup, learn to make two of the most popular recipes for (ofe egusi) in Nigeria, you will also learn about all the ingredients used in making them.

Like I stated on the introductory page; Egusi (melon) soup is the most popular of all Nigerian soup. On this page I also included a video on making this delicious recipe and then a list of some other Nigerian soups that are in the same category.

There are two different Egusi Soup recipes that I know about, I will write about the most popular recipe and then the second would follow somewhere down the page.

OPEN THE LINK BELOW TO READ MORE
https://9jahotvybes.com/2018/07/27/how-to-cook-nigeria-egusi-soup/

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Ice Cream Wholesales Price In Large Quantity / The Bush Meat I Caught This Morning / Right One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.