Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,750 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days (375 Views)

⚫Those Who Speak In Tongues and those who Believe In Jesus Can Never Go To Hell / Is It Possible To Speak In Tongues And Still Go To Hell / The Solar Eclipse, The Blood Moon, This Generation, And The Coming Of Christ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days by pressplay411(m): 12:16pm On Jul 27, 2018
THE GIFTS OF TONGUES AND INTERPRETATION

The Power of our Walk in Faith rests in our yieding to the Holyspirit. The Power of tongues is so tremendous that the devil fought against it with all he has. The devil even went as far as using the church against herself. He caused a division within the church leadership which eventually split the Body of Christ, also Dividing the Spiritual Gifts, which is now shared in parts across different Denominations and Ministries.
My prayer is that soon the Body of Christ will become One again, and we will once again become One Church, One Spirit in the Fullness of the Manifestation of the Holyspirit.

The Strength of the Church (Every Believer/Saint) lies in Speaking and Praying in Tongues.
However, Speaking alone is incomplete without Interpretation. Unfortunately most of us do not Covet the gift of Interpretation of tongues as we have not been taught of its Importance and Power. We assumed it was also just for Evangelism as some mis-taught the gift of Speaking in Tongues. We do not know its full Significance.

For we know in part and we prophesy in part. But when that which is perfect has come, then that which is in part will be done away. -1 Corinthians 13:9-10

Interpretation of Tongues is the Perfection of Speaking and Praying in Tongues.
The Strength of our Faith rests in our Tongues. The Deepest Mysteries Of God and Secrets of Overcoming The Kingdom Of Darkness are so sensitive and confidential that God protects and guards them in Heavenly codification to prevent them from falling into wrong hands and being known by the enemy.

The secret things belong to the Lord our God, but those things which are revealed belong to us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law - Deuteronomy 29:29

Our Victory is finaly here. With Revelation comes Victory. We are indeed a Chosen Generation. We should all be very excited and count ourselves privileged and honoured.
I believe now that we know the Truth, it has set us Free and with this unveiling, we will all begin to covet the Gift of Interpretation of Tongues.
The interpretation of God's divine Mysteries are not instantaneous. They are revealed and unveiled progressively.

If you are a Believer who doesn't believe in Tongues or in the Power of the Holyspirit, please do not find offense in the Holyspirit but start to crave Him and His gifts as we are supposed to Violently Seek His Kingdom because it is the Solution to All Our Problems.
I believe everyone who has humbly and geneuinely confessed their sins and submitted to the Lordship of Our Lord Jesus Christ already has the indwelling of the Holyspirit, we just need to consciously activate Him by yielding to Him, Trusting and Obeying His leading no matter how difficult His demands are. Our obedience is our test of Trust, Loyalty and Commitment to the needs and demands of God's Kingdom. There will be a lot of tests on Giving. God is Love, Love Is Charity, Charity is Giving. Connecting the dots, we know God gave the most unthinkable, unimaginable, unbelievable, inconceivable Prize of all. He gave Himself and Died for our Salvation.
Because that was the Only Solution- For us to overcome sin, sickness curses, death, grave amd eternal damnation. And For us to have the Blessing of Eternal Life which is All-encompassing of Unspeakble and Inexplicable Joy, Abundant Prosperity, Sound Mind, Perfect Health, Stewardship for God, etc.

The Holyspirit is so important to us  that Christ exhorted His disciples to wait and tarry expectantly to be Baptised in the Holyspirit with Temperance (Fruit of the Spirit) and Power (Spiritual Gifts). It was after this that they received Rhema and Understanding of all Christ had been teaching them, the Boldness and Utterance to Evangelise, Teach and Prophesy and also Dunamis to Perform Miracles and Healing.

John 16:7 Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.
8 And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:
9 Of sin, because they believe not on me;
10 Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;
11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.
12 I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.
13 Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
14 He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
15 All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you.
16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

Joy To The World. Victory is Here.
Peace, Mercy and Grace to us all.
Re: The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days by pressplay411(m): 12:19pm On Jul 27, 2018
My pastor shared a vision recently during our Weds Service about a Surgery being performed on a body.

It was revealed to me that the Body in his vision is the Body of Christ. In the vision he saw that it was just a little surgery that was performed on the body, just a blockage in the vessel was removed and there was a sudden burst of Blood Flow in the Body.

I believe the blockage was the Power of Interpretation of Tongues.
Re: The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days by pressplay411(m): 12:22pm On Jul 27, 2018
The Eclipse is all over the news to happen today Friday 27th July, 2018 between 7pm - 10pm. They are calling it Blood Moon, I believe its going to be very significant for the Church. Another Pentecost perhaps. But we have to be yielded in the Holyspirit to connect.

Please Do not judge the unworthy vessel I am, rather let's share this across our pastors until it gets all over the Body of Christ, locally and globally.

I do not know what is coming that's why i said Perhaps. And by pentecost I simply meant Revival/Reactivation. The one we've been anticipating. In fact there's has been a lot of Revival and Baptism of the Holyghost and Fire recently across the churches for anyone who has been paying attention.

Revelations 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hiddenmanna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.”

I've never been this excited... And we should all be.
Truly we are a Chosen Generation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days by Perfectbeing(m): 1:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
pressplay411:
The Eclipse is all over the news, between 7pm - 10pm. They are calling it Blood Eclipse. I believe its going to be very significant for the Church. Another Pentecost perhaps. But we have to be yielded in the Holyspirit to connect.

Please Do not judge the unworthy vessel I am, rather let's share this across our pastors until it gets all over the Body of Christ, locally and globally.

I do not know what is coming that's why i said Perhaps. And by pentecost I simply meant Revival/Reactivation. The one we've been anticipating.

Revelations 2:17 He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes I will give some of the hiddenmanna to eat. And I will give him a white stone, and on the stone a new name written which no one knows except him who receives it.” ’

I've never been this excited... And we should all be.
Truly we are a Chosen Generation.

I Tim 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly..

Don't be like the Pharisees who read signs to everything around them and leave the things that matters. We believers are admonished in Heb 12:2 to look up Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Not up to an eclipse that's happening around 7pm-10pm
Preach the message of the blood of Christ not the message of a blood moon that doesn't mean anything.
The hidden mystery or manna of God we're promised has been revealed in the person of Jesus Christ. It is known only to those of us who receive it. And I'm sure you've received it. So my friend, I admonish you again to look up to Jesus and not any hidden mystery in the moon.
Bless you.
Re: The Blood Moon, Tongues And Signs Of The Last Days by pressplay411(m): 1:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Perfectbeing:

I Tim 4:7 Have nothing to do with godless myths and old wives' tales; rather, train yourself to be godly..

Don't be like the Pharisees who read signs to everything around them and leave the things that matters. We believers are admonished in Heb 12:2 to look up Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith. Not up to an eclipse that's happening around 7pm-10pm
Preach the message of the blood of Christ not the message of a blood moon that doesn't mean anything.
The hidden mystery or manna of God we're promised has been revealed in the person of Jesus Christ. It is known only to those of us who receive it. And I'm sure you've received it. So my friend, I admonish you again to look up to Jesus and not any hidden mystery in the moon.
Bless you.

Thanks for the observation. Perhaps if you check my track record you will know I'm not trying to be mythical or sound religious. I'm simply sharing a revelation.

I did not ask you to perform any ritual, I simply urged everyone to be sensitive, consecrate ourselves, Watch and Pray.

Revelation 6:12 ESV
When he opened the sixth seal, I looked, and behold, there was a great earthquake, and the sun became black as sackcloth, the full moon became like blood

Joel 2:31 ESV
The sun shall be turned to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and awesome day of the Lord comes.

(1) (Reply)

Whats That Thing You Don't Like About Yourself?? / Mob Protest New Church, Attack Pastor With Bricks / A Minute With God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.