Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,926 members, 7,844,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. (1238 Views)

Comparison Btw Cost Of Living In The United State And Nigeria. / Nigerian Birth Certificate Needed From The National Population Commission / Obtaining A Birth Certificate From The National Population Commission (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. by babalase(m): 7:32am On Jun 17, 2010
i will be hav
Re: Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. by eledesi: 11:23am On Jun 17, 2010
its best you get the sworn affidavit because they can use sometin as simple as that to deny you a visa.
Re: Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. by walexy(m): 12:02pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ poster

Follow this link http://forums.immigration.com/showthread.php?296459-DV-2010-Lucky-winners-from-Nigeria-meet-HERE!/page77

Post your question there and you'll be well guided. People with the same challenge who had a successful interview are there to assist you.

I am sure you'll come back here to say a big thank you. Wishing you a successful interview in advance.
Re: Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. by coolier(f): 3:38pm On Jun 17, 2010
I don't support swearing to an affidavit, again it's going to look suspicious. Why would you change your given name from Boyede to Adeboye? Whatever is wrong with Boyede? But then that is your problem. My advice to you here is to just go to any Local Government office nearest to you and get a new Birth Certificate. It's that simple and costs little to nothing. Nobody would ask any questions especially now that there is a new Federal Government of Nigeria Birth Certificate in use in all the States of Nigeria, as opposed to the old ones issued respectively by different State Governments at their Local Governments Councils.
Re: Birth Certificate For United State Embassy,pls Help,god Bless You As U Reply. by wip4: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
I suggest you get new birth cert original from LGO and used that. Reason: just 2weeks ago my cousin was denied FRANCE STUDENT VISA just becos place of birth on intl passport is SAPELE but on birth cert is LAGOS.he already had affidavit wit him, initailly he was asked to get anoda intl passport and re-apply he met a woman in lag immig ofice that promised to help within some weeks to get it corrected since he has sworn affidavit that it was a mistake from immig ofice until after 3days he was called to come to the embassy again ,wen he got their he was asked to come and get refusal letter. But on his refusal letter nothin was written, he went wit assets from his parents as his sponsor, land ppty, bank statment worth 6mil naira, paid 9300euros first year school fees but was refused.
the only thing that i suspected was the birth and intl probs. wait for others to give u more info on that anyway. i also remeber when Austria embassy requested for my birth cert , i never had one b4 cos i was born inside a car and i tink mine was just naming ceremony card i have. But i got new one from popluation somethin soemthin in abuja then and i used it. i was given my visa .

(1) (Reply)

Qatar Work Permit / Visiting Dubai, Nigerians In Dubai (UAE) How Does It Look Like There? / Can Anyone Tell Me The Address Of Vfs New Zealand Office In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.