Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? (5596 Views)

MTN Kills Unlimited Blackberry BIS / Glo Blackberry BIS Full Subscription Codes / How To Use A BIS Plan On And Android Phone Or Tablet Rooted Or Unrooted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? by shockreaction(m): 7:40am On Jun 17, 2010
So I've been trying to find more information concerning the MTN Blackberry Internet Service plan. No luck so far. Basically, what I'd like to know is:

1. Is messaging using BBM completely unlimited?

2. Does the 3GB cap apply to the Internet service?

3. How reliable is the service?

Cheers.
Re: Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? by solakotan(m): 9:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
If u need a true 3G data service den just do MTN - ve done Zain & MTN - but i must say MTN rules,
Re: Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? by crazyboi1: 7:50pm On Sep 09, 2010
I am subscribed to the weekly blackberry services. I am being charged by MTN for internet browsing. Is it free for the monthly subscription ?

Please help

Thanks
Re: Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? by Dioka1: 1:15pm On Sep 10, 2010
Internet browsing is free when subscribed to the MTN Blackberry service.

However, if you browse with the WAP browser you will be charge. So you need to make sure that you launch your brower correctly.
Re: Is The Mtn Blackberry (bis) Plan "true" Unlimited? by Deshalom(m): 4:20pm On Sep 24, 2013
Dioka 1: Internet browsing is free when subscribed to the MTN Blackberry service.

However, if you browse with the WAP browser you will be charge. So you need to make sure that you launch your brower correctly.
Pls do i av to subscribe b4 i can enjoy it?

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy J3(6) Screen / Giving Out Glo Data For Half The Price / Techno C8 No Network Problem

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.