Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,084 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Recap On Google For Nigeria 2 Days Program Required - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Recap On Google For Nigeria 2 Days Program Required (873 Views)

Check Out These Beautiful Website I Designed Within 2 Days / Anticipate Our Seminar Recap Next Thursday / Free Udemy Course For Python Programmers(2 days left) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Recap On Google For Nigeria 2 Days Program Required by egbeagie(f): 1:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
I could not attend the google event below because of my busy schedule.Please can any one who attended it please give us the detailed recap.My most accessible email ID is ijeneme@simba.com.ng

Google wants to bring the internet to life for everyone by helping users connect to the Internet in a way that supports their various hustles and helps them make a positive impact on their communities. This means a great experience no matter the device, removing frictions to access and uplifting and changing lives through the power of technology.
This is why google is calling all Nigerian creators, innovators, business owners - anyone with a hustle to join for the second Google for Nigeria (#GoogleForNigeria) event.

About The Event
Google for Nigeria brings together users, partners, stakeholders and friends. It is an opportunity for all to highlight commitment to the next billion users and a first look at new products and investments for the region.

Google Digital Playground
Dedicated spaces to explore, learn, and play with our latest products and platforms through physical installations, and more.

Date; July 26th (12pm - 6pm) to July 27th 2018 (10am - 6pm)
Venue; Landmark Event Centre, Victoria Island, Lagos

MASTERCLASSES
Masterclasses is your chance to meet one-on-one with Google experts and top influencers to learn about the latest Google technologies and how you can leverage them to support your hustle.

YOUTUBE MASTERCLASS
• YouTube and Nigeria - The lastest additions to the platform in Africa and how you can benefit from it.
• Content stories - Focus on diversity of content creation; successes and challenges
Registration for the YouTube masterclass has closed but the main event is still open.

PUBLISHER MASTERCLASS
• How to make money on Google
• Capturing your audience on mobile
• Storytelling & content creation

Registration for the Publisher masterclass has closed but the main event is still open.
Google for Nigeria brings together our users, partners, stakeholders and friend.

Re: Recap On Google For Nigeria 2 Days Program Required by egbeagie(f): 3:55pm On Aug 01, 2018
So are we saying no one on the three Nairaland Tech sections attended?? This is not good reporting

(1) (Reply)

Anyone With Ccna Material? / Last Day!!! Get Your .COM Domain At N2,116/1st Yr / Please Where Can I Download Microsoft Excel For Window 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.