Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,202 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos (53377 Views)

3 People Trying To Dump The Corpse Of A Lady Along Lekki-Epe Road, Arrested / 12 Notorious Kidnappers Terrorising East-West Road Arrested In Rivers (photos) / 8 Deadly Kidnappers On Abuja-Kaduna Road Arrested By Abba Kyari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Angelanest: 2:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
A gang of notorious armed robbers led by a young man popularly known as Enugu road who hails from Enugu state, has been arrested for terrorising Obosi town and it's environs in Anambra state.

The suspect was apprehended with one other by the men of the Nigerian Police force at Ogidi, in Idemili North local council area - with the aid of a vigilante team.

According to reports, Enugu road and his gang has maimed and killed many person in Obosi, upper Iweka, Nkpor and environs during the course of their robberies.

One of the gang member (the suspect's girlfriend from Obosi, Uruowulu village) is still on the run as reportedly she escaped via Ogbunike cave.

Efforts are being made by SARS to apprehend this criminals for possible prosecution for their atrocities.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/07/notorious-robber-enugu-road-arrested-as-criminal-girlfriend-flees-photos.html

2 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
angry

SARS are legalized criminals

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by ChiefAzubuike(f): 2:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Truths22(m): 2:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
He should be on his way to 'Kirikiri road' already

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by 9jeria: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
Let them proove themselves in court. SARs cannot be trusted

15 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
I have yet to see a handsome armed robber..

Is it an association of ugly set of people?

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Sprumbabafather: 2:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
Could be a set up, trust Nigeria police at your own peril.

5 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is induced and tortured confession....
No more credibility to Nigeria police.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by oyebolaidris: 3:37pm On Jul 27, 2018
"Enugu Road" isn"t there suppose to be a road name?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by hushshinani(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
i dont trust all these SARS ooo... maybe SARS requested money and they did not give them then they tagged them as ARMED-ROBBERS...

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Akpacha(m): 3:38pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:

go and join, u would make history of been the first handsome arm robber.

15 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by alpha2zulu: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Where is the notorious?
Police and over hyping

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Enugu Road robbing in Enugu State...

i comment my reserve

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Okoyeebos: 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
Juliusmalema:
This is induced and tortured confession....
No more credibility to Nigeria police.

Sprumbabafather:
Could be a set up, trust Nigeria police at your own peril.

FortifiedCity:
angry

Please, why is it that whenever armed robbers are arrested, wawa flatheaded pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot are always unhappy?

The funny thing is that an Igbo man would be robbing and kidnapping other Igbos but when they are arrested by a Yoruba or Hausa Mopol, the old miscreants called Ohaneze starts shouting that they're marginalising Igbos.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by tstx(m): 3:39pm On Jul 27, 2018
very good

See my signature
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by BruncleZuma: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by itiswellandwell: 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Bruemath(m): 3:40pm On Jul 27, 2018
see name
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Please, why is it that whenever armed robbers are arrested, wawa pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot are always unhappy?

Shut up.

You are a stinking pig that eats live dirty pigs like yourself. Don't quote me

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by perdollar(m): 3:43pm On Jul 27, 2018
they probably dreamt of becoming doctors or army, now they r suspected robbers
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Adedove(m): 3:44pm On Jul 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
angry

Yes, I agreed. In fact, they are terrorists in uniform. However, relating to this news, this is their job - to nab armed or unarmed robbers

2 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
idiotic pigs of Anambra trying to give Enugu bad names...meanwhile the girlfriend is also a robber and from Anambra..

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Okoyeebos: 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
Shut up.

You are a stinking pig that eats live dirty pigs like yourself. Don't quote me

Since I decided to quote you, report me to Shuku Obuko Eponmalu. Rant as much as you like, what I said is the truth. The greatest enemy of an Igbo man is another Igbo man.

2 weeks ago, an Igbo football player was advising Mikel to take his parents out of Igboland to Lagos for them to be safe.

Igbos that hire Hausa and Yoruba mopol to guard them when they're going to visit their fathers compounds embarassed in the East. You'll hear stuff like "I don't want an Mbaise man holding a gun near me."

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Adedove(m): 3:45pm On Jul 27, 2018
perdollar:
they probably dreamt of becoming doctors or army, now they r suspected robbers
Do you know them?

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 27, 2018
Adedove:
Yes, I agreed. In fact, they are terrorists in uniform. However, relating to this news, this is their job - to nab armed or unarmed robbers
How are you sure those guys are real criminals?

E be like you don't know what those people are capable of doing
Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by alpha2zulu: 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2018
Okoyeebos:

Please, why is it that whenever armed robbers are arrested, wawa flatheaded pigs from the lineage of Judas Iscariot are always unhappy?

The funny thing is that an Igbo man would be robbing and kidnapping other Igbos but when they are arrested by a Yoruba or Hausa Mopol, the old miscreants called Ohaneze starts shouting that they're marginalising Igbos.

Nkita racha gi onu

9 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Okoyeebos: 3:49pm On Jul 27, 2018
alpha2zulu:

Nkita racha gi onu

See this frustrated wawa pig. Policemen would continue to arrest criminals and there's nothing you descendants of Judas Iscariot can do about it.

If you run from police in Nigeria, they would catch you in India, if you escape to Cambodia, they would behead you there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by notoriousbabe: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
They are ibos grin cheesy tongue

1 Like

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Adedove(m): 3:55pm On Jul 27, 2018
FortifiedCity:
How are you sure those guys are real criminals?

E be like you don't know what those people are capable of doing
My assurance as to whether they are real or fake criminals is immaterial. What you should know is that the SARS is an agent of the government and the law presumes it is an agent of integrity until the contrary is proved. If you have issues with any of them, approach the court.

3 Likes

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jul 27, 2018
GutsOverFear:

hehe even if u look like an Adonis...if SARS don work on u ..even Ibu will be more handsome than ucheesy.na the torture and beatings dey make dem look ugly.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Notorious Robber ‘Enugu Road’ Arrested As Criminal Girlfriend Flees. Photos by kyaagbanairaland(m): 3:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
The IBO's and Yoruba's have succeeded in tarnishing the image of Nigeria to the outside world.
Ibos: Drugs
Yorubas: Yahoo Yahoo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Caught Sleeping With Another Man In Her Matrimonial Bed / My Lagos Teacher Drove Me To A Hotel, Raped, Threatened To Kill Me – Student / Two Mothers Arrested For 'Killing' A 64-Year-Old Man In Lagos (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.