Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,155 members, 7,835,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Asher Fish Processing Business Training - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Asher Fish Processing Business Training (1038 Views)

Lagos To Establish Fish Processing Centre / Between Fish Processing (smoking) And Fish Farming (raising To Table Size) / Manufacturer& Exporter Of Fish Processing Equipment: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Asher Fish Processing Business Training by nikaShow(m): 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Asher Farm presents this opportunity !

Get trained in Fish business, Smoked fish processing Nafdac and Export standard !

This is a 100% practical on-the-farm training and it would reveal the tricks to marketing and sales of the smoked fish.

If you would like a different personal and more comprehensive fish farm tour, Asher farms offers a comprehensive ‘paid’ 5 farms visit fish farm tour, you get to learn hatching, fish smoking and processing and all things fish. See here for details.

http://asherponds.com/fish-farm-tour/

I would be at the event, I hope to see you there!

Showemimo Akinbowale,

@akinfish

2 Likes

Re: Asher Fish Processing Business Training by naijaclinic: 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
HELLO. How do I contact you in Ibadan?
Re: Asher Fish Processing Business Training by nikaShow(m): 6:31pm On Jan 16, 2021
naijaclinic:
HELLO. How do I contact you in Ibadan?

Hello, my number is just below.

(1) (Reply)

Cantact Me If You Can Supply This Fruit / Maize Both White And Yellow In 100kg Bag And In Tonnes. / Thread For June/July 2021 NIAS GAS Certificate Exam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.