Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,430 members, 7,815,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:30 PM

Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier (23004 Views)

Mixed Reaction Trail FG's Choice Of Ethiopian Airlines As National Carrier / Nigeria Air: New National Carrier To Take Off First Quarter 2022 – Hadi Sirika / Nigeria Air… FG Unveils New National Carrier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by autojosh: 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
On July 18, 2018, the Minister of State, Aviation; Captain Hadi Sirika at the Farnborough International Public Airshow in London, announced the planned launch of a new national carrier “Nigeria Air”.

Nigeria Air came to replace the defunct national carrier “Air Nigeria” which ceased operation on 10th September 2012.

Autojosh.com presents to you “11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier ‘Nigeria Air’ ”

Nigeria Air is a business and not a social service and it’s set for take-off on December 24, 2018.

The Government will not hold shares beyond five per cent (5%) at the top most.

About 400,000 Nigerian youths were engaged to arrive at the name – “Nigeria Air”.

The employment opportunities goes to Nigerians first before it goes outside.

The government will not be involved in running it or deciding who runs it. The investors will have full responsibility for this.

Every Public servants must fly Nigerian carriers (Nigeria Air).

The Federal Government will provide $55m upfront grant for Nigeria Air.

Nigeria Air is a totally different entity from the defunct carriers “Air Nigeria and Nigerian Airways”.

Ethiopian Airlines will have a stake in the company.

The government is in negotiations with Airbus and Boeing to provide a fleet for the new national airline

The airline is looking at 81 potential destinations.

Don’t forget to like, rate and share

https://autojosh.com/11-things-you-should-know-about-nigeria-air/

53 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
More than 90% of those criticising this Nigeria Air apparently do not have an idea what its all about.
I disagree with number 10

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by tstx(m): 6:58pm On Jul 27, 2018
Every Public servants must fly Nigerian carriers (Nigeria Air).

our govt can lie eh

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by PatrickOkunima(m): 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good to know.

CLICK HERE TO GET A PROFESSIONAL CV TEMPLATE! It's 100% FREE!!!
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
GOD BLESS OUR PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 27, 2018
post=69759231:
GOD BLESS MY PRESIDENT.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by kaen1317: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
National carrier on paper

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by tstx(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
SEE CONFIDENT LIES....

OUR GOVT EH..

see my signature

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by bravomd(m): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
None of my business

My business is with dollar

Make that money
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by bunlizlaw(f): 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
I just hope there would be proper maintenance.It's a beautiful initiative though.

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
Nigeria Air
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by ipobarecriminals: 7:00pm On Jul 27, 2018
cool Gud one APC/Bubu.The old man try well but for herdsmen terrorists killing plus ipob confusionist.Plus them smiling THIEVES i givr d old man B.

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
National carrier on paper
Badbelle is allowed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by cinoedhunter: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
No 3 though!!!!, please where are the 400 youths and how were they involved ? sad

6 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by EmmaOgbu(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Good markets
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Daviddson(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Very good venture from the FG. But am I the only one who feels the logo is so poor that it has no meaning relating to aviation at all? That's like a replica of a tape they cut during commissioning of project.
And to think that it was contracted to a foreign company sends shudders down my spine. Only if they'd contacted the person who designed this one below.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by mokt(m): 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2018
Make I dey observe.
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Anijay1212(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
cool
Make i dey observe too.
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by kaen1317: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
The fact that we can't successfully float and maintain a national carrier goes to tell us that there's something very wrong with Nigeria. Look at Ethiopia, South Africa, Kenya just to mention a few in Africa. Giant of Africa my aassss

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by tstx(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
autojosh:

About 400,000 Nigerian youths were engaged to arrive at the name – “Nigeria Air”.

Abeg.. signify if you are among the 400,000 Nigerian Youths who were engaged to come up with the name Air Nigeria

11 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by simplesearch: 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2018
To prove how reliable the carrier is, all members of the executive, legislature and judiciary must as a matter of compulsion patronize same without an option.

3 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by BruncleZuma: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by besticality: 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
More than 400,000 youths gathered to arrived at "Nigerian Air"? Bloody liar. What were they engaged to do? Invent the alphabets that made up the name? Funny people. I wonder what these clowns take us for sef

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by tstx(m): 7:03pm On Jul 27, 2018
kaen1317:
The fact that we can't successfully float and maintain a national carrier goes to tell us that there's something very wrong with Nigeria. Look at Ethiopia, South Africa, Kenya just to mention a few in Africa. Giant of Africa my aassss
Nigeria na giant of Africa only for population

See my signature

2 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by lordm(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
The scam air

8 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by FrostyButter: 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
kenonze:
More than 90% of those criticising this Nigeria Air apparently do not have an idea what its all about.
I disagree with number 10
please tell us what it's all about

4 Likes

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Emmylyon(m): 7:04pm On Jul 27, 2018
grin
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by ipobarecriminals: 7:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
sad kiss sad all ye space booker will not make heaven

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Kenturkey048(m): 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
Daviddson:
Am I the only one who feels the logo is so poor that it has no meaning relating to aviation at all? That's like a replica of a tape that was designed using an Android phone.

baba u dey vex oo,
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Yinxies(f): 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
I support no 6 150%
Re: Nigeria Air: 11 Things You Should Know About The New National Carrier by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2018
You are the reason I bought that choppa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Fun Things To Do In Abuja This Christmas: A 2020 December To Discover (Pics) / Irish Join Family Visa Enquiries Part 0 / My Trip To Ososo Hills And Ojirami Dam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.