Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,159 members, 7,811,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

How Do I Package Crayfish For Export - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Package Crayfish For Export (3562 Views)

Crayfish For Sale / I Can Supply You Crayfish In Large Quantities / Charcoal Needed For Export. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 5:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
My fellow nairalanders please I need help urgently.

My friend in USA spoke with me today and suggested we do business together (Food Stuff) export. I need anybody in the house that has done it before to help put me through, from packaging to the best and cheapest courier service I can you.

I don't know where to start, especially the packaging for the crayfish, please if you have idea help a sister.

Thanks in advance, God bless.

Note:

No insults

Please don't mind my grammar, am not a prof of English.
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2018
cry cry cry
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by Greenlandncom(m): 10:50am On Jul 28, 2018
beautygboel:

My friend in USA spoke with me today and suggested we do business together (Food Stuff) export. I need anybody in the house that has done it before to help put me through, from packaging to the best and cheapest courier service I can you.

I don't know where to start, especially the packaging for the crayfish, please if you have idea help a sister.

Note:

No insults

I do process and package Crayfish. Contact me let me show you how.
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 8:34am On Jul 29, 2018
Greenlandncom:

I do process and package Crayfish. Contact me let me show you how.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by holysaint1(m): 9:21am On Jul 29, 2018
.@op.. Which state do you reside? If lag, call this number 08087346987.. If not then which state u in ?.

As for my advice.. Do a thorough market survey on the item (in this case, crayfish) so that you will be abreast of some basic informations about the said item.

The number above is mine and in lag for now.. But wont be around in some days time..
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by lastempero: 9:32am On Jul 29, 2018
Use normal nylon bag seal it properly and go to Nipost, they are the only post that will accept it.
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 1:46pm On Jul 31, 2018
lastempero:
Use normal nylon bag seal it properly and go to Nipost, they are the only post that will accept it.

Thanks
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 1:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
holysaint1:
.@op.. Which state do you reside? If lag, call this number 08087346987.. If not then which state u in ?.

As for my advice.. Do a thorough market survey on the item (in this case, crayfish) so that you will be abreast of some basic informations about the said item.

The number above is mine and in lag for now.. But wont be around in some days time..

Am in PH Rivers State
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by holysaint1(m): 1:24pm On Aug 01, 2018
beautygboel:

Am in PH Rivers State

Sowi for late reply...
So have you seen what you are looking for.? Or u still need a lil help.
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by beautygboel(f): 9:49am On Aug 02, 2018
holysaint1:

Sowi for late reply...
So have you seen what you are looking for.? Or u still need a lil help.

Not really, was hoping to get an ebook but will just make do with what I have

Thanks
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by Nobody: 3:05pm On Feb 04, 2019
beautygboel:

Note:

No insults

Hi, did u get info on how to go about the packaging of the crayfish? If yes, can we talk about it, thinking of going in that line of biz.
Re: How Do I Package Crayfish For Export by goddes1234(m): 10:10am On Dec 12, 2020
call me 09064192178

(1) (Reply)

Bank Discriminates Against Disabled Customer / Start A Profiting Business Online [READ MORE] / What Business Can I Start With 2M Naira.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.