Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,627 members, 7,820,215 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:35 AM

Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria (1124 Views)

Railway Transformation In Nigeria (Photos, Video) / A Nairalander's Trip To City Of Alameda In Northern California USA (pictures) / Inside Abramovich’s ₦181b Eclipse Yacht With Helipads,Sub & Missile Defence Syst (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria by lacemose(m): 9:05pm On Jul 27, 2018
followed up with the lunar eclipse till this moment and saw the full transformations, from the normal white to the swallowing up to the appearance of the blood moon
see video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Meo-MUrgw

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

Re: Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria by dollytino4real(f): 9:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
thanks 4 d info i just heard of it na, nepa take lite since morning
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria by lacemose(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
lalasticlala oo
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria by czarina(f): 10:42pm On Jul 27, 2018
Really? You didn't state where in "Northern Nigeria". There was no moon in Jos.(At least in my area) the whole place was pitch black, so a "bloodmoon" was out of it.

Wasted my time standing outside, So much for a "bloodmoon" cry

Check my profile jor angry
Re: Lunar Eclipse: See The Transformation In Northern Nigeria by danieljoel759: 6:43am On Jul 28, 2018
I saw it only partially in Abuja here

(1) (Reply)

Us Visa Application - Where To Start From And Documents Needed / UK And USA, Which One Is Better.. / Hi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.