Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,007 members, 7,821,532 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State (26555 Views)

Professor Marinus Iwuchukwu Found Dead With Lady In His Home In Murder-Suicide / Man Tries To Rape Teenage Girl In Lagos Hotel After Offering To Help Her. Photos / Blessing Ogwara Elopes With Ekpo Rank In Delta. Girl's Family Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 27, 2018
A Good Samaritan who offered to help a lady crossing a busy road with her 3 kids in Ogun State, reportedly eloped with the lady's kids.

According to Twitter user @otedola_ the incident occurred in Sagamu, and no one offered to help the lady who was shouting after the good Samaritan forced her two kids into a car and drove off . Read the tweet below;

Something really terrible happened. One woman wanted to cross the road with her 3 kids and one guy offered to help her with two of her kids. The guy crossed before her and put the two kids in a car and ran away . She kept shouting but nobody could help her

https://lailasnews.com/good-samaritan-elopes-with-ladys-two-kids-after-offering-help-in-ogun-state/

2 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by MANNABBQGRILLS: 9:23pm On Jul 27, 2018
...........the good Samaritan forced her two kids into a car and drove off.

Wicked Samaritans would have been correct for the topic!

But, Someone don't even know what to believe anymore with all these strange stories online.
Especially on twitter!

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by mytime24(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Hackers don hack my acc angry
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nonnyflex(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Make she go block them for Libya junction... This is nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Chaai! I don't want to believe this is true, if it's true then God might have left this shhit hole a long time without us knowing.

God help me out of here, one good news, 100 bad news everyday.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by wosley(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Oluwa o!!!
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by DrObum(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Twitter stories?

Forget it!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by sarahade(f): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ha
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
Skull harvesting and processing about to commence

9 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Impulse80(m): 9:24pm On Jul 27, 2018
This is why you shouldn't have too many kids. If she had two kids this wouldn't have happened.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by okedoyinolabisi(f): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
tragedy in another home...Lord have mercy
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Danieltheking1: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
But y?
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by HEEBRAHIIM(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
This life
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Respect55(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Their skulls have been mined
These people can never stop

13 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Iceman2017(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
tongue
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Mikeross62: 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
twitter again
what if they missed their ways

it's mikeross yuan/rmb exchange and payment services
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by IAMMRTWHYTE(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
You don't call that one a good Samaritan, that's a wicked Nigerian.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by babadey(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some people are just born to see and tell bad news.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by obajoey(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
won tun ti de

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by khalids: 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
So much evil in this country, so many desperate people..............

This is why we need good leadership to put this country right.....

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:26pm On Jul 27, 2018
Some people are cruind
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by tunjijones(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
I see most pple above doubting the credibility of the story. Terrible things happen in this world. There are some pple that their mind is so bad and so filled with evil living amongst us.

12 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Stormyweather(m): 9:27pm On Jul 27, 2018
How can I trust this story? The lady narrating the story didn’t say if she was there’s or not. If she’s was there why didn’t she do something? Nigerians don’t just look away on things like this, come on it’s not so bad yet.

5 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by AngelicBeing: 9:28pm On Jul 27, 2018
sad

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Naijawebmaster: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
God please protect us from evil people. Amen! May the children be found and returned to the mother. Amen!

Need a reliable and professional website design? Then check my signature No advance payment required.
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 27, 2018
Before 2015, PDP Killed our Families helplessly, turned innocent CHILDREN TO ORPHANS AND IDP'S, Vandalized our Treasury, Destroyed our Worship Centres, Homes and Businesses just to retain POWER BY FORCE. Yaa ALLAH KILL THEM ALL before they come back to Kill us again.

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2018
Thought only lovers elope undecided sad
Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by deepwater(f): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
Ogun. Yoruba people

That is how they use to do.

I am in my house, coman beat me angry

11 Likes

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by myked(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
A

1 Like

Re: 'good Samaritan' Elopes With Lady's Two Kids After Offering Help In Ogun State by adewumiopeyemi(m): 9:34pm On Jul 27, 2018
Mehn na wa.. May God help us.. cry cry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Swallows Cocaine In India During Drug Raid, Now Hospitalized / "How I Was Raped By My Husband’s Benefactor" – Bauchi Housewife Narrates / Unknown woman throws 3-year-old boy into well in Delta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.