Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,733 members, 7,851,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:18 PM

The Seed For Prosperity In Ministry - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Seed For Prosperity In Ministry (236 Views)

We Need True Peace For Prosperity To Thrive / Why It Is Wrong To Tell Nigerians To Dump God Because Of The Prosperity In China / 21 Prayers Points For Prosperity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Seed For Prosperity In Ministry by PastorDavidAwuj(m): 5:40am On Jul 28, 2018
The Seed For Prosperity In Ministry

Before entering into kingdom business, I sat down to locate the seed I needed to make it.

God called me. Yes! But I needed to locate the terms of the contract.

Every appointment has its terms of reference. God never appoints without specifying the terms of the commission.

Unfortunately, many ministers called of God are too much in a hurry to bother to find out the terms of their appointment from God.

Beloved, if you have not done so, go back to God and do it. This is the only thing that will instill peace and stability in your life and ministry.

I embarked on the mission of finding out the seed for my prosperity in ministry.

I went to God to find out from Him, what seed I needed to make a success out of what He had placed in my hands.

The first thing He told me was,
…the labourer is worthy of his hire.
Luke 10:7

I got this word from Him. I knew it was authentic because God is not a man that He should lie, neither is He the son of man that He should repent.

I knew He is the best employer and pays according to the worth of the labourer. I knew then that I had to labour.

I set myself to drawing up a labour-charge programme. I labour, I play my part, and God’s wages keep on pouring in.

God also told me,
Thou shalt not muzzle the ox that treadeth…
1 Timothy 5:18

So, I tread the corn. I preach the gospel and as long as I continue declaring the truth, I am sure to reap the harvest.

Again, the Lord told me,
if the Gentiles have been made partakers of their spiritual things, their duty is also to minister unto them in carnal things.
Romans 15:27

He told me, “minister spiritual things to people, and they will minister back to you in carnal things.”

So, what do I do? I set myself as a spiritual tank so that anywhere I go, I am ready to minister from the depth of spiritual substance in me.

I must warn you here that it doesn’t augur well for those who criticize the servants of God on this issue.

God’s word is settled forever and not one iota of it shall pass away until it is fulfilled.

There is no amount of fasting and praying against the servant of God that will make God rescind His stand.

The only preacher that shouldn’t and, cannot, prosper is he that is not labouring and treading corn.

Beloved co-labourer, get the seed for your prosperity in ministry from the Lord and pursue it. Labour, tread the corn, minister spiritual things.

Whatever you are doing in God’s vineyard, make it a source of spiritual ministration to people and you will continue to reap.

Halleluya

David Oyedepo

A Sinner's Prayer for Salvation and Baptism in the Holy Spirit

Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus. Your Word says, "...whosoever shall call on the name of the Lord shall be saved" (Acts 2:21).

I am calling on You. I pray and ask Jesus to come into my heart and be Lord over my life according to Romans 10:9-10.

"If thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved." I do that now.

I confess that Jesus is Lord, and I believe in my heart that God raised Him from the dead.

I am now reborn! I am a Christian—a child of Almighty God! I am saved!

You also said in Your Word, "If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: HOW MUCH MORE shall your heavenly Father give the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?" (Luke 11:13).

I'm also asking You to fill me with the Holy Spirit. Holy Spirit, rise up within me as I praise God. I fully expect to speak with other tongues as You give me the utterance (Acts 2:4).

(Begin to praise God for filling you with the Holy Spirit. Speak those words and syllables you receive—not in your own language, but the language given to you by the Holy Spirit. You have to use your own voice. God will not force you to speak.)

Now you are a Spirit-filled believer. Continue with the blessing God has given you and pray in tongues each day. You'll never be the same!

We Are The Liberation Army, Reloaded!

Contact Us, +2348126401351

Jesus is Lord!

(1) (Reply)

Hurray!!! The 2018 Healing School August Session Has Commenced / Why A Dua (prayers) Doesn’t Get Answered? / 27 Powerful Scriptures Against Depression

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.