Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number (13990 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome DID NOT Ban Singer , Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome Allegedly Bans Singer, Sinach From Singing In His Church / Pastor Chris Oyakilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by mabell: 11:51am On Jun 17, 2010
Hello there!
have you being trying to reach pastor chris to ask questions but to no avail?
well here's a great opportunity for you
just call 234(1) 2554040
i'll be expecting your feedback
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by lonamiee(m): 5:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
Mabell, where have you been?

Were you not the one reported to have looted the Microfinance Bank in Christ Embassy premises, with other guys working under a none experienced female Pastor?

What do you want us to do with Pastor Chris's phone number?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by mabell: 5:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
oh hi!
i've being around but not on nairaland
but i'm back now
and no i'm not the microfinance bank mabell
as for the number, like i said call him to get answers to your questions on various topics
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Zikkyy(m): 6:05pm On Jun 17, 2010
mabell:

Hello there!
just call 234(1) 2554040

What’s the guarantee the person at the other end is actually pastor chris and not Joagbaje grin grin
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Joagbaje(m): 6:46pm On Jun 17, 2010
Verry Funny , anybody will recognise pastror chris voice.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by mabell: 7:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
@Zikky, don't forget to call
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by KunleOshob(m): 8:13pm On Jun 17, 2010
@mabell
If we call would pastor chris explain to us why he fraudulently uses the word of God to scam money from ignorant muguns like yourself?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by nuclearboy(m): 9:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
I called a couple of times NOW. It keeps saying "Disconnected. No answer" which likely means network problems. I will try again later and if need be, as late as 2AM (I apologise to CE members who believe Christ Chris must sleep. You, not me put his number here). If he would really like to speak to someone who has studied the Bible ONLY and will ask questions (unlike on pulpits where no-one asks), I can buy a line tomorrow and publish so you guys give him

This would really be nice if true. I would love him to answer just 1 question directly and make only 2 pronouncements publicly. If he can answer the question reasonably (no da si rough tactics) and make the pronouncements, I'll fight for him here.

Only problem I see is that if its him truly on the phone, with the fame he has and the number of worshippers, sorry acolytes, sorry followers he has in CE alone, there's almost no hope the phone will not be permanently jammed by calls. I hope this all is true anyway!
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by nuclearboy(m): 9:12pm On Jun 17, 2010
Sorry, its 2 questions and make one pronouncement
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jun 17, 2010
Nairalanders what has pst chris done to you?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by mabell: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2010
@kunleoshob
why is your mind so twisted?
must you always inhabit insults
why not leave this level and move higher
, you don't need to participate here oshob, you don't need to,

@nuclearboy
keep on trying and there is no scam behind this

@toba
No, they can't leave him alone
because whether they like it or not, Pst Chris is a success
and a success must be talked about negatively or positively
but we celebrate his success
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Tonyet1(m): 10:56am On Jun 18, 2010
nuclearboy:

[size=13pt]I'll fight[/size] for him here.

So that's the whole essence of your stay here.I see! What a comment

Nuclearboy, pls go back to your earlier posts on this section and reflect on how decent your posts were until your newly found company. Proverbs. ". . . the companion with fools shall be destroyed"

KunleOshob:

@mabell
If we call would pastor chris explain to us why he fraudulently uses the word of God to scam money from [size=13pt]ignorant muguns like yourself[/size]?

You seem to virtually have nothing to offer here as your posts appears in recent. In philosophy is called the "fruits of desperation - depression". Go sort your problems young man than come here and insult folks like they were in your church.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Tonyet1(m): 11:00am On Jun 18, 2010
@ Poster,

i really wish Pastor Chris could be accessed via that number considering the number of people who would want to learn wisdom in simplicity. *One man i respect so much.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by nuclearboy(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2010
Old-Testament Tonye-T:

I can't be destroyed - I don't keep YOUR company
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by InesQor(m): 3:16pm On Jun 18, 2010
nuclearboy:

[size=16pt]I'll fight[/size] for him here.

Tonye-t:

So that's the whole essence of your stay here.I see! What a comment

Nuclearboy, pls go back to your earlier posts on this section and reflect on how decent your posts were until your newly found company. Proverbs. ". . . the companion with fools shall be destroyed"

I won't lie to you, Tonye-t, it's your own comment here that seems rather strange. Nuclearboy said he would fight FOR Pst. Chris. Except you have ulterior motives, there is nothing wrong with someone saying he will fight for someone else (especially if the person had even been a detractor in the past). I think your response to that part of his comment was biased.

@OP: Thanks, but no thanks, for the offer.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Zikkyy(m): 4:43pm On Jun 18, 2010
You know Tonye-t is a professional twister of the word, as a result his image/information gathering and processing program is currently set at ‘autoselect’. i.e. His brain gathers and processes only the information that will serve his purpose. So you can’t really blame the man.

Tonye-t never saw this comment by Nuclearboy

nuclearboy:

I'll fight for him here.

Instead find below the twisted version of Nuclearboy's comment as captured and processed by Tonye-t information gathering program  grin grin grin

nuclearboy:

I'll fight for him here.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by ukotmi: 6:06pm On Jun 18, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin
mabell:

Hello there!
just call 234(1) 2554040

tongue tongue tongue tongue I dialed the number and a pre-recoreded female voice answered. The number is like of the customer care in the banks, telecom and other places. it asked me to press specific numbers to answers to questions already sent to Ps Chris. When I pressed one of the numbers, Ps Chris voice came on answering the questions already sent to him, that is, recorded voice. I thought mabell said we could reach him directly on the number angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Zikkyy:

What’s the guarantee the person at the other end is actually pastor chris and not Joagbaje grin grin

it was nt Joagbaje's voice. I once listened to ps Joe Agbaje of CEC Yenogoa on his trip to healing school, SA. I cant remember the source, so if it is the same Joe, then I know his voice tongue tongue tongue tongue

mabell, give us direct access now. I burnt my credit to try the number tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by nuclearboy(m): 6:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^ Basically then, this was just another "public relations" stunt! And I was just so happy and ready to believe the man was sincere, not hype seeking sad

The pronouncement I sought was simple - publicly (at least to re-assure those who doubt) say you're not a freemason or cultist of any type, address such fears and state publicly that all such groups are evil and satan-worshippers

My Questions? ah, whats the point - there's no desire for truth, just a yearning to be and feel applicable. The more "hits" (like a website), the greater the hype (Praise the Lord, 12 million people called in the first week alone. The church is marching on and based on that, we got 25, 000 new members. Isn't God just wonderful. Blow Him a kiss, everyone and clap for me too as you kiss the HS).

Public Relations! Christian marketing
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by ukotmi: 7:14pm On Jun 18, 2010
[sup]
nuclearboy:

^^^ Basically then, this was just another "public relations" stunt! And I was just so happy and ready to believe the man was sincere, not hype seeking sad

The pronouncement I sought was simple - publicly (at least to re-assure those who doubt) say you're not a freemason or cultist of any type, address such fears and state publicly that all such groups are evil and satan-worshippers
Public Relations! Christian marketing
[/sup]

Well, I know fully well that he is not a Freemason neither cultist. But peeps can dial the number and listen to the some of the answers and then come to Nland and lets discuss.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by nuclearboy(m): 7:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
Uktomi:

You "KNOW"? shocked Well, to tell you the truth, I "BELIEVE" HE IS NOT a freemason. But I do NOT "know". There is only one way you can know, brother, and that is if you are a freemason and are telling us he is not one of you.

What I "know" is this - A Freemason will not dare stand against the society publicly and call them evil. That informs my statement - just say "God forbid me, a servant of Jesus Christ and a believer in the Most High God, should join a cult such as the freemasons". That would make many keep quiet about him (at least on cultism claims).

Someone could argue "should he then swear to everything (tithes, fraud, holiness etc, etc, etc)"? Well, Paul practically ensured everyone knew where he stood in no uncertain terms and there's no reason why someone who particularly likes Paul and says such as the Apostle James has baby-teeth, should not follow Paul's example.

All of these things, bro, are based on morality. It might be legal but not morally expedient for a Christian leader to keep quiet (feigning ignorance) in the face of so many allegations of wrong.

Think about my post again and you'll see I'm supporting him on this. But I'd like his help with it
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by ukotmi: 8:49pm On Jun 18, 2010
nuclearboy:

Uktomi:

You "KNOW"? shocked Well, to tell you the truth, I "BELIEVE" HE IS NOT a freemason. But I do NOT "know". There is only one way you can know, brother, and that is if you are a freemason and are telling us he is not one of you.

What I "know" is this - A Freemason will not dare stand against the society publicly and call them evil. That informs my statement - just say "God forbid me, a servant of Jesus Christ and a believer in the Most High God, should join a cult such as the freemasons". That would make many keep quiet about him (at least on cultism claims).

Someone could argue "should he then swear to everything (tithes, fraud, holiness etc, etc, etc)"? Well, Paul practically ensured everyone knew where he stood in no uncertain terms and there's no reason why someone who particularly likes Paul and says such as the Apostle James has baby-teeth, should not follow Paul's example.

All of these things, bro, are based on morality. It might be legal but not morally expedient for a Christian leader to keep quiet (feigning ignorance) in the face of so many allegations of wrong.

Think about my post again and you'll see I'm supporting him on this. But I'd like his help with it

I do not belong to free mason. but I know what i am telling you. Ps Chris do not need anybody to defend him. Your support for him is not even necessary. It is a personal race. I often watch him on the cable though the channel is no longer on the particular cable i use. If I have studied him well, one of these days, he may speak on it. If you notice him, he rarely comments on accusations and all these but now and then , he may chip in a word on it. Also, I know how to get any information on him and his family. I know somebody that is very close, extreme close to the family and we talk often. The person is known to the family on first name basis. The fellow enters the oyaks family house as often as possible.One of the guys in my office is also well known to the family especially Ken, Ps Chris younger brother. Funny enough, he used to attend CEC but no more. His parents are in Deeper Life and dragging him. wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Zikkyy(m): 7:10am On Jun 19, 2010
ukotmi:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
tongue tongue tongue tongue I dialed the number and a pre-recoreded female voice answered. The number is like of the customer care in the banks, telecom and other places. it asked me to press specific numbers to answers to questions already sent to Ps Chris. When I pressed one of the numbers, Ps Chris voice came on answering the questions already sent to him, that is, recorded voice.

If I will not be able to ask my own questions, why call and listen to pre-program questions and answers from on a machine. What’s the use calling if am only going to listen to questions that chris himself came up with and provided answers to. I’ll rather ask CEC members here on NL at no cost, they are running on similar software/application (with the machine). The only problem I know is they might not be able to provide answers outside the pre-programed questions.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 19, 2010
why do i have d feeling dat the first 2 posters is one person?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by yommyuk: 7:12pm On Jun 19, 2010
What do you need Pastor Chris's phone number for?

Listen to his messages via online, TV, CDs, VCD, tapes etc. and reference what you hear to the bible.
Seek God and not man.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by mathewjam(m): 7:04pm On Jun 21, 2010
Hi guys and babes,
Who has become God?
Keep your spiritual life flying
with commitment $ sacrifice
lets God use you to make miracles
and transformation,
and stop chasing other people's shadow,
Jesus is thesame anywhere, only give him a room to stay.
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by Nobody: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2010
Any one got through to him yet?
Re: Pastor Chris Oyakilome's Phone Number by DGIPLUS(m): 4:10pm On Nov 20, 2010
jennykadry:

why do i have d feeling dat the first 2 posters is one person?
---Hmn

(1) (Reply)

Confessing Your Sins To A Priest. / Lets Talk; Christians Dating Unbelievers. / If The THREE Wise Men Had Been THREE Wise Women..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.