Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,023 members, 7,818,026 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:13 AM

When The Lord Go Before You - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / When The Lord Go Before You (206 Views)

Crusade Titled "God's Blessings For High Level" At The Lord Chosen Church,lagos / Repent Today! The Kingdom Of God Is At Hand! Jesus Christ Is The Lord Of All! / Christains,which Is The True 'THE LORD'S PRAYER' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When The Lord Go Before You by jonatoye(m): 8:20am On Jul 28, 2018
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~

Focus: When the Lord go before you

WORD FOR TODAY
When the Lord goes before you, every mountain will be subdued, gates in various aspect of life will be broken to make room for easy passage and success!!!
Scriptural Reference
"I will go before you and will level the mountains; I will break down gates of bronze and cut through bars of iron." (Isaiah 45:2 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This life is characterized by several uncertainties and challenges. As you proceed in destiny you will come across several mountains, you will encounter several gates that will stand to stop your progress. Nevertheless, the Lord has promised to go before you to deal with whatever you will come across.

The fact that God promised to go before you, establishes the fact that you have the responsibility of following Him each day. The mountains and several gates of life will only depart when you follow Him in His principles as He goes before you. The way of the Lord is the way of wisdom, peace and victory. Make yourself available to always walk in His steps as He leads you in destiny.

Prayer Point:
Lord! Help me to follow as you go before me to level mountains and break down the gate of brass in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Main Emphasis:
Victory in every facet of life is assured when the Lord goes before you!!!
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

Have a Superb Weekend!!!

(1) (Reply)

See The Face Of The Muslim Cleric Who Saved Christians During Plateau Killings / How To Overcome Worries / What You See Is What You Become

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.