Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,931 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 PM

Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 (1704 Views)

12 List Of Best Highly Paid Courses To Study In Nigeria – 2018 / Top 100 Universities In Nigeria 2018: By 4 International Colleges & Universities / Top 7 Best SCIENCE Courses You Can Study In Nigeria 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 by youngstarlit(m): 9:01am On Jul 28, 2018
Top 10 best schools to study law in Nigeria - This is what I am going to discuss in this article. I will make sure to keep this listicle as honest as possible.

Of course, we all know that Law is one of the most sought-after course among JAMBITES(especially among art students).

Studying in one of the best law schools in Nigeria will give you an edge. These schools have the best law faculties in Nigeria currently.

When you get a law degree in any of these schools, it will boost your CV and will also help you in your post-graduate students nationally/internationally.

Without wasting your time, I am going to quickly take you through the list of the top 10 best universities for law in Nigeria 2018.

TOP 10 LIST OF SCHOOLS TO STUDY LAW IN NIGERIA 2018
1. University of Lagos(UNILAG)
2. University of Ibadan(UI)
3. University of Ilorin(UNILORIN)
4. Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU)
5. University of Benini(UNIBEN)
6. University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN)
7. Ahmadu Bello University(ABU)
8. Lagos State Univeristy (LASU)
9. University of Jos(UNIJOS)
10. Ambrose Alli University (AAU)

What is your take on this list? Feel free to use the comment section below.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 by amaniro: 9:02am On Jul 28, 2018
please can you make private uni own

wanna know?!
Re: Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 by CoolFreeday(m): 9:22am On Jul 28, 2018
jos should be higher up. Law is one of the best courses there and they're really good. Most of their students proceed to Lagos law school, a place where other students are afraid of going to because of the standard
Re: Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 by youngstarlit(m): 1:13am On Aug 09, 2018
CoolFreeday:
jos should be higher up. Law is one of the best courses there and they're really good. Most of their students proceed to Lagos law school, a place where other students are afraid of going to because of the standard

OK. Thanks for the feedback, we'll see to that.
Re: Top 10 Best Schools To Study Law In Nigeria 2018 by Nobody: 9:07am On Aug 09, 2018
youngstarlit:
Top 10 best schools to study law in Nigeria - This is what I am going to discuss in this article. I will make sure to keep this listicle as honest as possible.

Of course, we all know that Law is one of the most sought-after course among JAMBITES(especially among art students).

Studying in one of the best law schools in Nigeria will give you an edge. These schools have the best law faculties in Nigeria currently.

When you get a law degree in any of these schools, it will boost your CV and will also help you in your post-graduate students nationally/internationally.

Without wasting your time, I am going to quickly take you through the list of the top 10 best universities for law in Nigeria 2018.

TOP 10 LIST OF SCHOOLS TO STUDY LAW IN NIGERIA 2018
1. University of Lagos(UNILAG)
2. University of Ibadan(UI)
3. University of Ilorin(UNILORIN)
4. Obafemi Awolowo University(OAU)
5. University of Benini(UNIBEN)
6. University of Nigeria, Nsukka(UNN)
7. Ahmadu Bello University(ABU)
8. Lagos State Univeristy (LASU)
9. University of Jos(UNIJOS)
10. Ambrose Alli University (AAU)

What is your take on this list? Feel free to use the comment section below.
You said best schools but you exempt private universities. Why not change the topic to best 10 public university to study law in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

TRCN Exams 2020 / School Resumption: Important Notice To All Nigerian Students / Imagine Reading A Book Like This (1)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.