Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:53 AM

Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige (6432 Views)

2face Idibia Ft. Rocksteady & Dammy Krane – Confession / 2face Idibia Ft. Dammy Krane & Rocksteady - Omo No Dulling [O.N.D] / Tuface Records Single With Mary J Blige. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 17, 2010
House!

I wonder y no nobody is talking about the ''power of naija'' track on the unstoppable 2 Album by 2face ft.mary J. Blige when its obvios that its this time that song hit the air waves because of the world cup, i mean it should be a theme song for every Nigerian looking forward to the Eagles to achieve something at the world cup.

Secondly, am i the only one that felt Guniness PLC should change the man in thier advert of PRIDE,POWER OF NAIJA PROMO to 2Face Idibia and probably work out something 2geda.

Lastly, wont 2Face Management shoot a video for this song ''POWER OF NAIJA'', this moment of world cup is the best time to air that video for the world cos i wont be surprise if the super eagles gets to a promisising stage of the world cup competition if even gets to the final----just wishing.

This means more promo,more advert,more money for 2Face Idibia and Management. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by tosinaded(m): 12:26pm On Jun 17, 2010
where is d song?
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by rockyfela(m): 3:56pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ aniola 1 the power of naija song doesnt ft mary j. The gal singing is Omawumi. It is Guniness PLC official theme song for eagles. It was done with cobhams and it was just an extra on the album. It came out during the nations cup time. Mary J is not on this album.
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jun 17, 2010
rockyfela:

@ aniola 1 the power of naija song doesnt ft mary j. The gal singing is Omawumi. It is Guniness PLC official theme song for eagles. It was done with cobhams and it was just an extra on the album. It came out during the nations cup time. Mary J is not on this album.

Really? Do u av a copy of this album? or maybe i din c clearly wats written on d album sleeve?

i refuse to agree wif u!
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by bouzymill(m): 5:57pm On Jun 17, 2010
aniola01:

Really? Do u av a copy of this album? or maybe i din c clearly wats written on d album sleeve?

i refuse to agree wif u!

I dont have the CD but I think "Power of Naija" sounds like the guiness wolrd cup project featuring Omawunmi, Cobhams and Tuface. . . produced by Cobhams.

Besides. . . "Power of Naija" - -the title doesn't seem like a track Tuface would feature MJB in. It wouyld probably be a love song or such.
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by rockyfela(m): 8:27pm On Jun 17, 2010
@ aniola1 yes i have the album, It doesn't say anyway mary j was featured. You would find at the back that Cobhams was one of the producers on the album. The song i believe was a last minute addition as the lyrics book didnt have any info on the song and I had that song long time ago during nations cup. It is guiness theme song for super eagles.

Check this out if u dont believe:
http://www.notjustok.com/2010/01/25/guinness-%E2%80%9Cpower-of-naija%E2%80%9D-inspirational-song-to-motivate-the-super-eagles/
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by bouzymill(m): 10:47pm On Jun 17, 2010
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 18, 2010
rockyfela:

@ aniola1 yes i have the album, It doesn't say anyway mary j was featured. You would find at the back that Cobhams was one of the producers on the album. The song i believe was a last minute addition as the lyrics book didnt have any info on the song and I had that song long time ago during nations cup. It is guiness theme song for super eagles.

Check this out if u dont believe:
http://www.notjustok.com/2010/01/25/guinness-%E2%80%9Cpower-of-naija%E2%80%9D-inspirational-song-to-motivate-the-super-eagles/

May now i will give up, but bottom line is that they should do more with that song!

oops, eagles have messed up! so let d song b dedicated to Nigerians.
Re: Power Of Naija 2face Idibia Ft. Mary J. Blige by DownloadFt(m): 5:08pm On Jun 09, 2017
2face (2baba) is my best Nigerian artist today. I so much like his sounds.

(1) (Reply)

How To Start A Community Radio Station / Phyno - "If To Say" (Video) / Download Timaya Ft Olamide - Bam Bam Instrumental

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.