Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,901 members, 7,817,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... (659 Views)

I Won At Bet9ja Today. But I Am Scared / What Many Don't Know About Innoson Group / How Can I Open Clickbank Account In Nigeria? - Answered With FREE Method (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by Jetland(m): 9:34am On Jul 28, 2018
"Customer Distribution Requirement
ClickBank will withhold payment of any balance until an account shows a minimum of 5 sales using at least two of the following payment methods:

American Express
Carte Bleue
Diners Club
Discover
ELV (European Direct Debit)
JCB
Maestro
MasterCard
PayPal
Visa
This requirement is in place to help prevent Affiliates from abusing the ClickBank Affiliate program by using their accounts for the sole purpose of fraudulently collecting rebates and/or discounts on their own purchases.

Once you have met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your account will begin issuing payments normally, in accordance with our Accounting Policy, beginning on the next payment issuing date.

Viewing Payments
You can view information about your payments through Payments Reporting. You can view a summary of past payments, or click on a payment to view details about it."

Do they mean I will have to buy any of the Clickbank products using of the of the above payment methods before I can receive my earning? If my buyers are the ones they required to use any of the above payment methods, normally, any buyer wills till end up using any of the payment methods.

Please, I will be very glad if someone could help me clarify this.

Thanks
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by yusufmuhd(m): 10:55am On Jul 28, 2018
Jetland:
ClickBank will withhold payment of any balance until an account shows a minimum of 5 sales using at least two of the following payment methods:

American Express
Carte Bleue
Diners Club
Discover
JCB
Maestro
MasterCard
PayPal
Visa
This requirement is in place to help prevent Affiliates from abusing the ClickBank Affiliate program by using their accounts for the sole purpose of fraudulently collecting rebates and/or discounts on their own purchases.

Once you have met the Customer Distribution Requirement, your account will begin issuing payments normally, in accordance with our Accounting Policy, beginning on the next payment issuing date.

Viewing Payments
You can view information about your payments through Payments Reporting. You can view a summary of past payments, or click on a payment to view details about it."

Do they mean I will have to buy any of the Clickbank products using of the of the above payment methods before I can receive my earning? If my buyers are the ones they required to use any of the above payment methods, normally, any buyer wills till end up using any of the payment methods.

Thanks

yes,
You will have to use any of the following payment method to buy your product before you can receive your payments

inbox me I can help you order for your products using my mastercard and American express card

for a little token
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by elucydate: 11:44am On Jul 28, 2018
yusufmuhd:
yes,
You will have to use any of the following payment method to buy your product before you can receive your payments

inbox me I can help you order for your products using my mastercard and American express card

for a little token

That's a lie jeeze.

It simply means, promote your product until you get people to buy with a least two of the above payment method. Then you'll be able to withdraw your earnings.

In fact if clickbank catch you buying your own product, they will ban you.
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by Jetland(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2018
elucydate:

That's a lie jeeze.

It simply means, promote your product until you get people to buy with a least two of the above payment method. Then you'll be able to withdraw your earnings.

Thanks bro, I really appreciate
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by Jetland(m): 11:49am On Jul 28, 2018
yusufmuhd:
yes,

for a little token
Bro, I hail oooo
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by yusufmuhd(m): 1:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
elucydate:

That's a lie jeeze.

always make sure you read what I write before conclusion
I did not say he must buy ,but try atleast and see that someone order his product using those payments method
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by elucydate: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
yusufmuhd:
always make sure you read what I write before conclusion
I did not say he must buy ,but try atleast and see that someone order his product using those payments method

Yeah I figured that's what you were trying to say.

You comment just seemed like you were suggesting he buys it himself.
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by Nancydrew25: 2:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
hold up! does this mean that Nigerians can now use click bank? Are you in Nigerian at the moment?

Jetland:

American Express
Carte Bleue
Diners Club
Discover
JCB
Maestro
MasterCard
PayPal
Visa

Viewing Payments

Thanks

Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by Jetland(m): 12:26am On Jul 30, 2018
Nancydrew25:
hold up! does this mean that Nigerians can now use click bank? Are you in Nigerian at the moment?

Yes, I'm in Nigeria at the moment. I used VPN
Re: I Just Created My Clickbank Account, But I Don't Know What They Mean By This.... by nohitch: 12:33am On Jan 28, 2019
Nancydrew25:

Yes Nancy you can in fact my signature shows you just the particular niches i promote that makes me close to $4000 in a month..

(1) (Reply)

Help On Pos Business /mobile Banking / Urgent Help With My Parcel / gaming

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.