Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,973 members, 7,814,306 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

Jumia: Meet The Winner Of Freezer And See How To Win - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Jumia: Meet The Winner Of Freezer And See How To Win (530 Views)

Which Generator Can Power A Deep Freezer And 1.5HP AC / Help: I Bought A New Freezer And I'm Not Sure It's Working Quite Good. / Haier Thermocool BD-198 Deep Freezer And Samsung 40" LED TV For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jumia: Meet The Winner Of Freezer And See How To Win by gonaij: 10:29am On Jul 28, 2018
Yaaay! We have a winner.
Joseph Elliot Olayinka is the lucky winner. See where he found it on the jumia website!

You too can be the lucky winner of today's treasure hunt. Check the app and website for details

(1) (Reply)

Sell My Dell 15 @60k / ***SOLD USA Used iPhone 7 32gb Forsale / Negotiable SOLD*** / Sold Clean And Neat Lenovo Y700: Nvidia, JBL Speakers + Dolby Audio + Subwoofer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.