Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,952 members, 7,824,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV (4555 Views)

Social Media Manager Needed At Ebonylife TV / Ebonylife TV Fresh Job Recruitment / Career At Ebonylife TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by EntertainingYou: 10:49am On Jul 28, 2018
EbonyLife TV is Africa's first global Black TV network.  The channel continues to grow exponentially across the globe with premium scripted programmes available on numerous platforms. EbonyLife TV annually produces over 1000 hours of premium, original and homegrown Anglo-African entertainment programming of which 80% belongs exclusively to the network.

Brand Manager
Job Type- Full Time
Qualification- BA/BSc/HND
Experience- 5 years
Location-  Lagos
Job Field - Media / Advertising / Branding

Job Description

We are looking for a talented Brand Manager to maintain our brand's integrity across all our marketing initiatives and communications.
Reporting to Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategic marketing plans for all EbonyLife Brands.
Requirements

Essential requirements include, strong marketing experience, with at least 5 years experience, excellent interpersonal skills and exceptional communication skills

Method of Application

Interested and Qualified Candidates Should Apply Here- http://www.ipcareer.com.ng/apply-for-the-job-of-brand-manager-at-ebonylife-tv/
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by Yem0350: 5:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
Best of luck
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by bobokeshington: 5:31pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by emmanuelonyeakp: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
nice one of you want me call
check up my signature
oxtechroom.com
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by okwabayi(m): 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2018
It's safe to say no nairalander will get this position. Mention me and argue with your reflection. It is the truth.

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by dimexy247(m): 5:39pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good luck to applicants.
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by bedspread: 5:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:
It's safe to say no nairalander will get this post. Mention me and argue with your reflection. It is the truth.
No wonder it's still on half of page one after more than an Hour
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by tstx(m): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2018
cool

see my signature
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by okwabayi(m): 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
bedspread:
No wonder it's still on half of page one after more than an Hour
Yep. No one here is qualified for it.
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by DoTheNeedful: 6:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

Yep. No one here is qualified for it.

Speak for yourself. There are a lot of people on this forum with crazy CVs; at least I know some personally. There is nothing special in the requirements above.
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by okwabayi(m): 6:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

Speak for yourself. There are a lot of people on this forum with crazy CVs; at least I know some personally. There is nothing special in the requirements above.
Yen, yen, yen.

Take, continue ranting:

I have said the truth: no nairalander will get the posted job. Better CVs yet the activity log of this forum reveals majority of users here are unemployed. Say a better story, abeg.
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by DoTheNeedful: 6:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
okwabayi:

Yen, yen, yen.

Take, continue ranting:

I have said the truth: no nairalander will get the posted job. Better CVs yet the activity log of this forum reveals majority of users here are unemployed. Say a better story, abeg.

undecided
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by okwabayi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 28, 2018
DoTheNeedful:

lol no need to argue with you. I was at the level of those requirements some 5 years ago yet I log on this forum everyday. I have two friends here in the States with PhDs from decent America universities and good jobs on this very NL. I will just want to protect them.
*Snore*. Ehn? Oh, the usual bragging anonymous people on the internet do.
Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
I would've applied but I'm still in school with no working experience whatsoever grin

1 Like

Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by Acidosis(m): 7:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ebony life..? Just improve your spoken English (speak like Brits) and improve your chances of getting the job. Ebony Life and Fakers are like 5&6.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For The Job Of Brand Manager At Ebonylife TV by LaudableXX: 8:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
Acidosis:
Ebony life..? Just improve your spoken English (speak like Brits) and improve your chances of getting the job. Ebony Life and Fakers are like 5&6.
I no know say you sef don see am. shocked cheesy Some of them cannot decide which accent to adopt, whether British, American or Nigerian. They start with British, only to slip into an American one, but later end up with a garbled version, of both! shocked

And those Ebonylife TV people hate constructive criticism, with a passion. A female friend of mine posted a comment on their Facebook page, once. She asked them if they did not have other programmes on air, because they kept repeating adverts for one of their upcoming series, back-to-back, ad nauseum.

The person from EbonyLife TV who responded, immediately called her a 'troll,' and blocked her. I laughed so much, that day. cheesy The individual missed an opportunity, to advertise a line-up of their remaining shows, to an interested poster on Facebook. And guess what, my friend is the PR manager for a large West African conglomerate, involved in oil and gas trading. grin She could easily have pushed some adverts in their direction, if she wanted!

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Applicant Tracking System [ATS]: All You Need To Know (Pictures) / All Daily Paid Jobs In Nigeria ~ Hop In. / Internship In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.