Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,678 members, 7,813,260 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools (11028 Views)

Ex-beauty Queen, Irene Onwuka Marks Birthday With Stunning Photos / Irene Onwuka Finds Love Again As She Shares Romantic Video With Her New UK Bo / Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Celebrate School Children On Children's Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:03am On Jul 28, 2018
@alexreports

WOW!!! QUEEN IRENE ONWUKA PEACE FOUNDATION (QIOP ) DONATES 2000 PAIRS OF SANDALS TO SCHOOL CHILDREN IN ABUJA.

It was indeed a memorable exercise for school pupils in Abuja as they were blessed with benevolent spirit of Queen Irene Onwuka with regards to free distribution of school sandals.

The QUEEN IRENE ONWUKA PEACE FOUNDATION (QIOP) which is known for keeping her promises and fulfilling whatever she’s set out to do, as she made impactful move put smiles on the faces of the kids. The beauty Queen who is passionate about loving and caring for children took it to the next level with her very notable project called FOOT WEAR FOR EVERY CHILD PROJECT to distribute 2000 pairs of school sandals to school children in very remote rural areas in Abuja as her vision is to help eradicate and eliminate harm to children who are exposed to the risk of contracting soil transmitted diseases or infection which are able to penetrate the skin through bare feet.

"Wearing shoes helps prevent cut and sore which are not only painful but can be quite dangerous when the wound become infected especially since routine Medical care is often unavailable to these children she said” more so, Shoe are the most important required items for school attendance, children without shoes can’t receive proper education, for 2 years the Queen has put up 4000 pairs of school sandals on children and counting. The goals is to donate 1 million pairs of school sandals in years to come to underprivileged children .

The founder of the notable NGO said in her addresses that a heart felt plea is made to the General public who are interested in making a difference in a child future by purchasing or donating a pair of school sandal, In an interview with the Queen she urged all individuals, colleagues, companies, government, stakeholders to buy and donate a pair of school sandals to children as it cost nothing to impact positively in a life of a child.

The schools who were beneficiaries to these school sandal are LEA primary Saburi ,Junior Secondary school saburi,LEA primary school Tasha, Junior Secondary School kiyi , school of handicap kuje, LEA primary school nyanya,LEA primary school karu orphanage,LEA primary school jikwoyi,Junior Secondary chibiri all in the Federal Capital Territory Abuja. The Queen wishes to continue expanding this project to more children in the federation as the are moving over to the South east to select more school who are in dare need of this school sandal. Weldone Queen for your brave work.

It was indeed a remarkable sight to behold as the Queen went to different school and the children were very excited while some cried to the Queen because they said nobody had ever come to their school to see them let alone donating educational materials to them, they prayed and blessed the Queen with their pure innocence heart.

http://www.alexreports.info/2018/07/wow-queen-irene-onwuka-peace-foundation.html?m=1

2 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:07am On Jul 28, 2018
@alexreports

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:10am On Jul 28, 2018
More

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:15am On Jul 28, 2018
Continue

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:20am On Jul 28, 2018
See more

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by AlexReports(m): 11:23am On Jul 28, 2018
Schools

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by etoman1(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by dmjinc(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2018
grin
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Giddymoney(m): 11:57am On Jul 28, 2018
Mtcheew

Waste of money

Just buy #50 bobo for them,

They will appreciate it more
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by exporters101: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2018
Na Alex queens be this
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by IME1: 11:58am On Jul 28, 2018
cheesy
THIS IS PLAIN BEAUTIFUL
Undiluted love
Remarkable act

From these pictures no how no how someone here will get an idea and even go ahead to do more or add something complementary like school bags or socks.

Some time ago I accompanied my friend to an orphanage where he donated bunk beds
Then I was touched that I donated bedsheets (i wanted to add pillows and pillow cases but insufficient funds grin)
I went back and saw that I had a lot of youngsters around me who seemed to have money for party, fashion trends and high end devices, so i solicited that they come together and donate so i can buy mattresses.
Although out of 80 only 8 cheesy donated, I was able to but 8 mattresses and go back to the orphanage and donate in their name, I told them my one kobo was not inside, except my fuel, car and time, and maybe the fact that I went to buy them. God bless the traders they gave me discount but there was absolutely no change or money remaining. God bless Paul he helped me do the unpacking when we got there. Mind you the orphanage was out of town.

Good times, good memories. May my oil not run dry, amen so i and others can do more and be more consistent, amen.

Be encouraged

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Nobody: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2018
OP, when only you take all the front page with too many pics, where do you expect us to comment? Also wasting people's mb unnecessarily

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by tstx(m): 11:59am On Jul 28, 2018
cool

see my signature

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Nobody: 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Wow
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Optmus(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one.

Pretty girl with pretty brain.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I thought she was meant to go with CUCUMBERS as well..??
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Seetto: 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
All this pix, because of a pair of sandal.
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by kluv2(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good gesture.May God bless you more as you are reaching out to the less-privileged.

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by ofuonyebi: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
when you want to make a cheap hype in the media...just go and poo-poo on the doorstep of OBJ...

where is dangote when this almajeris go to school with slippers & barefoot?

3 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Abumighty(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
[color=#770077][/color][img][/img][quote][/ Mistake
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by mipmodel(m): 12:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Good job
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by donbachi(m): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
May God richly bless her and her foot will go places.

3 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by vjohnson: 12:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shame to abuja politicians, shame ........
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by IBBG(m): 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
wow! this is laudable. I hope to start something like this soon. To distribute note books and text books to primary school pupils in my state. One way to promote education.

2 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Awesome!
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by IBBG(m): 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
IME1:
cheesy
THIS IS PLAIN BEAUTIFUL
Undiluted love
Remarkable act

From these pictures no how no how someone here will get an idea and even go ahead to do more or add something complementary like school bags or socks.

Some time ago I accompanied my friend to an orphanage where he donated bunk beds
Then I was touched that I donated bedsheets (i wanted to add pillows and pillow cases but insufficient funds grin)
I went back and saw that I had a lot of youngsters around me who seemed to have money for party, fashion trends and high end devices, so i solicited that they come together and donate so i can buy mattresses.
Although out of 80 only 8 cheesy donated, I was able to but 8 mattresses and go back to the orphanage and donate in their name, I told them my one kobo was not inside, except my fuel, car and time, and maybe the fact that I went to buy them. God bless the traders they gave me discount but there was absolutely no change or money remaining. God bless Paul he helped me do the unpacking when we got there. Mind you the orphanage was out of town.

Good times, good memories. May my oil not run dry, amen so i and others can do more and be more consistent, amen.

Be encouraged
God bless you, we need more of you in Nigeria. Its people like you, who still make me believe that Nigeria still has hope. Unlike our useless politician

3 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by frank41(m): 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Shame on the affluent man/woman from that state....Shame on the FG
Shame on the Presido.

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by chicoMX(m): 12:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
Mtcheew
Waste of money
are you OK?

1 Like

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by crafteck(m): 12:45pm On Jul 28, 2018
Na same size
Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by Burgerlomo: 12:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
Mtcheew

Waste of money

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by PRINCEVICKEY: 12:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
Giddymoney:
Mtcheew

Waste of money

u be mumu ooo

2 Likes

Re: Queen Irene Onwuka Peace Foundation Donates 2000 Pairs Of Sandals To Fct Schools by otolorinola(m): 1:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
...and because you've feed the hungry. I said because you've cater for the poor. I pray the Lord, God of my father will remember you for greatness. And because I've said it, so shall it be in Jesus mighty name.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vivian Lam Launches Fashion Brand, V-Glamour World (Photos) / Sex Therapist, Jaruma Empire And Husband Do Doggy Pose (photos) / Buba Girl Esther Raphael Cries Bitterly While Reacting To Viral Video [WATCH HER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.