Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,991 members, 7,814,384 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:03 PM

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This (13178 Views)

You'll Need This Very Affordable Show Glass For Your Business / Different Nigerians You'll Meet In The Bank. / 20 Ways To Make Money Online From Home In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 11:31am On Jul 28, 2018
Have you been struggling to make money online on freelance websites like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer? Do you see others make money on these sites and wish to also make money like them?

If your answer is yes, the number one thing you need is to make money on these sites is to create and operate a USA/UK/CA account. If you use the IP of any of these three countries to operate an account, your success on these websites will be guaranteed.

It is no longer news that Fiverr no longer allow Nigerians to operate a USA Fiverr account with their Nigerian IP. Even though they created the account with a USA IP, once they switch to Nigerian IP, Fiverr will change the country from USA to Nigeria.

This means the only way to operate a USA Fiverr account from Nigeria is by constantly using a stable USA IP. And to do this usually require monthly subscription.

Thankfully there is a free stable VPN that you can use to create and operate a USA/UK/CA Fiverr and other account for as long as you want. This VPN offer users a 7 days free trial, and you'll be shown how to repeat the free trial indefinitely.

You'll be able to use the VPN to create and operate a USA/UK/CA account on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Paypal, Facebook, etc. Since the IPs in the VPN are all stable non-changing, you'll have a smooth ride operating a USA account on these websites.

The VPN Guide contains:

The VPN download link
How to download and install the VPN
How to use the VPN, the dos and don'ts
How to reactivate the VPN when it expires

How to create a USA Fiverr account
How to set up your USA Fiverr profile
Steps to create your Fiverr gig
Things to do to get Customers quickly

How to create USA Upwork account that gets approved in less than 24 hours
How to set up an upwork profile that gets clients fast
How To Write A Great Upwork Proposal That Wins Bids

How to create and operate USA paypal and facebook account with the VPN.
Dos and don'ts to operating a USA paypal and facebook account with the VPN.

You will need this guide especially when you are trying to work on zemandi article writing website. On the website, if you use Nigeria ip to register you'll not be given writing assignment when you ask for it. You'll be told that no writing assignment is available.

But if register on the website with a USA ip using the VPN, writing assignment will be sent to your email in less than one minute after you request for it.

Comment your m.ail if you are interested in getting the guide.

2 Likes

Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by Lagbaja01(m): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2018
Is it free?
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 11:59am On Jul 28, 2018
Lagbaja01:
Is it free?

Aye, the VPN cost no money to operate.

You'll be able to keep it working indefinitely.

Comment your email.

You can download the VPN as Android and ios app, to power all your mobile app.

You can download the VPN on pc as firefox and chrome extension.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by Lagbaja01(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
You mean all are free?...have been on upwork since 2016 and never made shishi on the site.....crowdflower was even fair
elucydate:

Aye, the VPN is completely free.

You'll be able to keep it working indefinitely.

Comment your email.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lagbaja01:
You mean all are free?...have been on upwork since 2016 and never made shishi on the site.....crowdflower was even fair

As you already know working on upwork is free, using the VPN is also free.

To make money on upwork, you will need to open and operate a USA account using a VPN.

Just drop you emai1 to get the VPN.

NOTE: For phone number to verify fiverr check out this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/3793026/how-verify-phone-number-fiverr
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by Tbusted(m): 2:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by GeeKlasic(m): 2:19pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gloryola61@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by promisedwealth(m): 2:43pm On Jul 28, 2018
evidencekicks@gmai dot com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by cleancopy: 3:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bro pls I need it too... oluwaksam@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by ugohdignity111(m): 4:18pm On Jul 28, 2018
Bro I need it ugochinedu743@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by bemagnify: 4:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
I also need the VPN.... here is my email
claraattorney@gmail.com
Thanks man
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tbusted:
tbustedlakazino@yahoo.com
GeeKlasic:
Gloryola61@gmail.com
Sent, Check you mail.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by AssoJnr: 4:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
please I need it talk2asso@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by anthronics: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
thonifex@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 5:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
cleancopy:
Bro pls I need it too... oluwaksam@gmail.com

ugohdignity111:
Bro I need it ugochinedu743@gmail.com

Sent,

Check your mail.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by uniquecontent00: 6:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
uniquecontent007@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by sirkunzy55: 6:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Adekunleajayi06@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
promisedwealth:
evidencekicks@gmai dot com

bemagnify:
I also need the VPN.... here is my email

claraattorney@gmail.com

Thanks man

Check you mail,

I've sent it.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by codedflowz(m): 6:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by asamfem(m): 6:58pm On Jul 28, 2018
asamfem@gmail.com
kudos bro
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 7:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
Here's one of the instructions present in the guide:

Make sure you use the address, phone number and zip code of the same city your VPN is connected to, to register an account on websites. E.g if you select 'Dallas Texas' ip to use in the VPN, also use 'Dallas Texas' address, zip code and phone number when creating an account on websites.

Never use gmail to register an account on any website while using the VPN. Use yahoo.com instead.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by geo4c: 7:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pabllov53@gmail.com Pls am also interested on how to rank my fiverr gig Thanks
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jul 28, 2018
aminusn.uk@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 8:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
geo4c:
Pabllov53@gmail.com
Pls am also interested on how to rank my fiverr gig
Thanks

Sent, check your mail.

Contained in the guide are tips to optimize and promote your fiverr gig.

1 Like

Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 8:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
anthronics:
thonifex@gmail.com

AssoJnr:
please I need it talk2asso@gmail.com

uniquecontent00:
uniquecontent007@gmail.com

sirkunzy55:
Adekunleajayi06@gmail.com

Sent,

Check your mail.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by fastlane84: 9:20pm On Jul 28, 2018
crimeveu@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by ojonugba2014(m): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
boss i need it vry bad.. crazyjoh543@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by gymnasium(m): 10:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
mikolastic@gmail.com thanks in anticipation
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by simba01(m): 11:01pm On Jul 28, 2018
I need please... Simfabdesigns@gmail.com thank you.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by elucydate: 6:54am On Jul 29, 2018
asamfem:
asamfem@gmail.com

kudos bro
fastlane84:
crimeveu@gmail.com
ojonugba2014:
boss i need it vry bad.. crazyjoh543@gmail.com

Check your mail.
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by DrBanks: 7:27am On Jul 29, 2018
banky674@gmail.com
Re: To Make Money Online From Nigeria, You'll Need This by solepager(m): 7:58am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=elucydate post=69775533]Have you been struggling to make money online on freelance websites like Fiverr, Upwork and Freelancer? Do you see others make money on these sites and wish to also make money like them?

If your answer is yes, the number one thing you need is to make money on these sites is to create and operate a USA/UK/CA account. If you use the IP of any of these three countries to operate an account, your success on these websites will be guaranteed.

It is no longer news that Fiverr no longer allow Nigerians to operate a USA Fiverr account with their Nigerian IP. Even though they created the account with a USA IP, once they switch to Nigerian IP, Fiverr will change the country from USA to Nigeria.

This means the only way to operate a USA Fiverr account from Nigeria is by constantly using a stable USA IP. And to do this usually require monthly subscription.

Thankfully there is a free stable VPN that you can use to create and operate a USA/UK/CA Fiverr and other account for as long as you want. This VPN offer users a 7 days free trial, and you'll be shown how to repeat the free trial indefinitely.

You'll be able to use the free VPN to create and operate a USA/UK/CA account on Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer, Paypal, Facebook, etc. Since the IPs in the VPN are all stable non-changing, you'll have a smooth ride operating a USA account on these websites.

The Free VPN Guide contains:

The VPN download link
How to download and install the VPN
How to use the VPN, the dos and don'ts
How to reactivate the VPN when it expires

How to create a USA Fiverr account
How to set up your USA Fiverr profile
Steps to create your Fiverr gig
Things to do to get Customers quickly

How to create USA Upwork account that gets approved in less than 24 hours
How to set up an upwork profile that gets clients fast
How To Write A Great Upwork Proposal That Wins Bids

Comment your Mai1, if you want to get it.[/quot

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian, 31, Pulls Off Britain's Biggest Banking Fraud / BUA Cement Secures $500 Million Facility To Boost Industrialization, Create Jobs / Lithium Ore (lapidolite And Ablygonite) Available At Affordable Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.