Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Watch "No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Watch "No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper (316 Views)

DOWNLOAD MP3: Justin Bieber - Holy Ft. Chance The Rapper / DJ Khaled – No Brainer Ft Justin Bieber Chance The Rapper & Quavo / Download Mp3: Dj Khaled Ft Jay Z, Future & Beyoncé – Top Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Watch "No Brainer" By DJ Khaled Ft Justin Bieber, Quavo And Chance The Rapper by Maruchi203(m): 1:08pm On Jul 28, 2018
DJ Khaled has been teasing his new project, The Father Of Asahd for a minute at this point and it looks like he’s finally getting ready to launch the album’s campaign. Last year, he took over the airwaves with his massive single, “I’m The One” featuring Lil Wayne, Chance The Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. Now, it looks like he’s trying to recreate last summer’s magic with his upcoming single, “No Brainer.”.
DJ Khaled’s new song with Chance the Rapper, Justin Bieber and Quavo. If they’ve recreated any of the magic they built on “I’m The One,” this will be a surefire hit. Coming partly late into the summer, there is still room for another song of the summer candidate, although “In My Feelings” pretty much has that title covered.

https://donnishmedia./2018/07/28/watch-trending-no-brainer-by-dj-khaled-ft-justin-bieber-quavo-and-chance-the-rapper/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nHLzkq91GM

(1) (Reply)

Music: Emex Eot - Kontrol [prod. Kel P] | @emexeot @blacklinks / My Music Has This Hiphop, Jamaican Raggae Ragga And Afrobeat Blend - Baudex / Hot Song: Mr. Bobby – Ole Gan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.