Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,541 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) (40012 Views)

Jim Iyke Goes Bald For A New Movie Role (Photos) / Daddy Freeze To Mary Remmy: "Camel Toe Is Sexual Harassment" / Nancy Isime Goes Bald For New Movie With Jim Iyke (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Gossipninja: 2:21pm On Jul 28, 2018
It appears that Mary Remmy Njoku, an actress and married mother of one has gotten rid of her lovely hair to perfectly fit into a movie role she is playing.

Mary Remmy Njoku is presently bald as she is busy on the set of a new movie.
The reason behind her action is not in public yet, but there are rumours that it has connections with her present movie role. Nevertheless, she still looks good in her new hair cut.
Mary Remmy Njoku who is one of the talented acts in Nigeria was born on the 20th of March, 1985. She grew up in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos State.

Mary Remmy is known for roles in Critical Truth (2008), Hand of Fate (2012) and Sins of the Past (2012). She has been married to Jason Njoku, founder of Iroko TV since August 18, 2012. They have 3 children.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-finally-goes-bald-photos/

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Angelina996(f): 2:24pm On Jul 28, 2018
Mama always rocks anyhow, anytime, any day. She still looks muah

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gossipninja:
It appears that Mary Remmy Njoku, an actress and married mother of one has gotten rid of her lovely hair to perfectly fit into a movie role she is playing.

Mary Remmy Njoku is presently bald as she is busy on the set of a new movie.
The reason behind her action is not in public yet, but there are rumours that it has connections with her present movie role. Nevertheless, she still looks good in her new hair cut.
Mary Remmy Njoku who is one of the talented acts in Nigeria was born on the 20th of March, 1985. She grew up in Mile 2 Estate, Amuwo Odofin, Lagos State.

Mary Remmy is known for roles in Critical Truth (2008), Hand of Fate (2012) and Sins of the Past (2012). She has been married to Jason Njoku, founder of Iroko TV since August 18, 2012. They have one child.

Gist From Zenithnaija.com

More photos below:

https://zenithnaija.com/nollywood-actress-mary-remmy-finally-goes-bald-photos/

cc: Lalasticlala Mynd44 Fynestboi

They have one child or they have three children?

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by HotMario: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2018

5 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by youngberry001(m): 3:33pm On Jul 28, 2018
This girl can do anything for money see hw she bald head like man cheesy

the first pix iz Dope!!

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by hatux: 3:47pm On Jul 28, 2018
The kid behind 'so lovely'@ second picture smiley

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by lilmax(m): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
crap
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
Looks good on her

2 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Olalan(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
Just being a professional actress. Wishing her the best

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Bossontop(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
undecided undecided undecided
See as op say "finally" like say she don suppose barb skin tey tey

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by spycee1: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
iii
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Donald3d(m): 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
hmm
Am I the only one who thinks the second picture is "Photoshopped". The proportions are not just right.
Please don't attack me, its just my opinion and view, one can't trust bloggers these days.

Anyway......Check my signature, you need it

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by nkwuocha: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
beautiful still.
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by chloride6: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
[i][/i]
hatux:
The kid behind 'so lovely'@ second picture smiley

Thought I was the only one who noticed

5 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
That photobombing kid sef wan blow. grin

6 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by otunbaa(m): 3:52pm On Jul 28, 2018
See her head like #20 eba.. �

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by onajison(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Fine
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by j1mmy: 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
better than that fake hair
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by naphtii(m): 3:53pm On Jul 28, 2018
Nice one from the little boy behind her.

3 Likes

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Sharpshooota: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
youngberry001:
This girl can do anything for money see hw she bald head like man cheesy

the first pix iz Dope!!

Wig can fix all that
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Gustabae(f): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
She looks ok nah..

Meanwhile, guys Does anyone here live abroad?..if yes,then please kindly add me now!! on whatsapp..0~9~0~2~3~7~4~2~04~9

PS:I have something for you.
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Emmafe(m): 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
Guess he love her profession

Samsung phone lover pls check my signature
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by exporters101: 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
That's not her first though. Cool

BTW, what's the need of the hair when most times they wear another human hair.
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 3:55pm On Jul 28, 2018
she try...

if most nigerian ladies barb hair like this and no apply make up ehn...na there u go know say our girls worwor
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
So many dull blogger out here
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by princetemitee(f): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmmm..... grin This Is The Type Of Hairstyle We Usually Say Our Girls Should Be Doing,,,,, grin Instead Of Their Brazilian Hair grin grin

1 Like

Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by TimeManager(m): 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
That Igbo dude loves Remy Die. I remember him change some of his properties to her name

Truth is mine!
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by itiswellandwell: 3:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
Hmmm
Re: Mary Remmy Goes Bald For New Movie (Photos) by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
Gustabae:
She looks ok nah..

Meanwhile, guys Does anyone here live abroad?..if yes,then please kindly add me now!! on whatsapp..0~9~0~2~3~7~4~2~04~9

PS:I have something for you.

what does abroad mean please? Is Ghana also considered as Abroad.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Monalisa Chinda Celebrates Her 46th Birthday Today / Ned Nwoko And Regina Daniels Hold Their Second Son's Naming Ceremony In Jordan / DSS Confirms Chiwetalu Agu's Detention, Says Justice Will Take Its Course

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.