Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,722 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:16 PM

Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? (3065 Views)

My Redmi Phone Screen Is Totally Broken / How New Whatsapp Policy Threatens Security Of Nigerians And Other Alternatives / Ntel introduced unlimited night plans...500naira for 60gb or more (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by chumakk: 2:28pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have been trying to recharge since yesterday morning and money has been deducted from my account but no data yet. Customer care line is off for one month now and they don't reply to mails again. What other fast and cheap data provider like ntel in Lagos?
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by HotMario: 2:50pm On Jul 28, 2018
See ne here considering buying my NTEL sim next weekend.
Make i kukuma sir here dey read comments
[img]https://media1./images/5e3ef35d5294f4a23f5b107b9f27da7b/tenor.gif?itemid=5511633[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
chumakk:
I have been trying to recharge since yesterday morning and money has been deducted from my account but no data yet. Customer care line is off for one month now and they don't reply to mails again. What other fast and cheap data provider like ntel in Lagos?

Welcome to the club. Ur own is since yesterday, it's not yet lobg na. My own is since last week Tuesday, so next Tuesday will make it 2 weeks that they collected my N3,750 and unable to subscribe me upon wasting almost N2,000 calling them everyday and they keep telling me it will work in 24 hours. I thought mine is worst until I went to their office in ikeja on Thursday and saw a lot of people with same issue. I met someone who paid N17,500 since 1 month and plan not given. The worst part is they don't even have network in their ikeja office, no electricity either and only 2 staff where there.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by bobo65(m): 4:40pm On Jul 28, 2018
greenhulk:

Welcome to the club. Ur own is since yesterday, it's not yet lobg na. My own is since last week Tuesday, so next Tuesday will make it 2 weeks that they collected my N3,750 and unable to subscribe me upon wasting almost N2,000 calling them everyday and they keep telling me it will work in 24 hours. I thought mine is worst until I went to their office in ikeja on Thursday and saw a lot of people with same issue. I met someone who paid N17,500 since 1 month and plan not given. The worst part is they don't even have network in their ikeja office, no electricity either and only 2 staff where there.

Ntel is not yet ready to work

5 Likes

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Scarpon(m): 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Lol me that have break my ntel SIM tey tey if am in my naigbours house upstairs i do receive small signal but down stairs in my own apartment no single what kind of sorcery.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by vampire2020: 5:25pm On Jul 28, 2018
greenhulk:

bro,for the wawu plan,is it safe for me to top up my line from the app then sub for wawu 2gb for 10 plan on their website?

1 Like

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by jesse8048(m): 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
Those guys are funny and unserious. I Mean how can recharging and subscribing be rocket science. Well let me give you guys idea, either you transfer money to their agents in the office to subscribe for you and carry your headache or u don't wait for your data to expire before trying.
Each time I'm free I try to recharge N500 and subscribe for wawu 6gb for 500. It's a tough one but it's been helpful.

1 Like

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Aldebaran(m): 5:37pm On Jul 28, 2018
See how I did mine... grin

I recharged my line with N1000 almost a week before I exhausted my data...

After exhausting my data, to logon into my profile is a real headache grin

Even after I logged in like 10mins after, my account was showing N0.00(i have N1000 on it)
I went on to subscribe with the zero naira and they gave me my 12gb... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by odiagabros(m): 6:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
No doubt ntel have been unstable as regards customer service, sincerely i know how subscribe and its has been working perfectly for me. Anytime i have issues i take it to their Facebook page they respond swiftly on weekdays. Regards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Youngsage: 6:54pm On Jul 28, 2018
jesse8048:
Those guys are funny and unserious. I Mean how can recharging and subscribing be rocket science. Well let me give you guys idea, either you transfer money to their agents in the office to subscribe for you and carry your headache or u don't wait for your data to expire before trying.
Each time I'm free I try to recharge N500 and subscribe for wawu 6gb for 500. It's a tough one but it's been helpful.

which one is wawu 6gb for 500 again
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by BoboKush(m): 7:27pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cheeeeeeee Ntel go wel here
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Cassie74: 8:48pm On Jul 28, 2018
I have 3k on my dash board but have been streaming and downloading... I did the wawu 58g for 3k. Why is the 3k still there... though they sent me an email that I have exhausted my data... I am confused.
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by jesse8048(m): 9:02pm On Jul 28, 2018
Youngsage:

which one is wawu 6gb for 500 again

LOL, jus tell them to sell wawu Sim card for you. N500 for 6gb n 1000 for 12gb
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by jesse8048(m): 9:03pm On Jul 28, 2018
Cassie74:
I have 3k on my dash board but have been streaming and downloading... I did the wawu 58g for 3k. Why is the 3k still there... though they sent me an email that I have exhausted my data... I am confused.
It will disappear later
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by henry007(m): 9:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
Ntel truly used that Wawu to finish their business. They should have waited til they could serve their existing 17500/3500 subscribers optimally before introducing some "get customers quick" scheme.

2 Likes

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Cassie74: 9:16pm On Jul 28, 2018
jesse8048:

It will disappear later

Does it mean I have exhausted 58g in 2 weeks... I have a feeling they only gave me 10g
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by MrBONE2(m): 7:04am On Jul 29, 2018
greenhulk:

grin
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Megalodonus: 7:51am On Jul 29, 2018
Na wa o, I have no problems with my Ntel SIM. I'm in Abuja, I've recharged and subbed 2 times within the last 7 days (1k on Monday and 3k on Friday). The website was giving "invalid token error" on Friday, I kept clicking on continue and was then redirected to quickteller portal.

Only thing is, after recharging I call customer care and my data starts working between 20-60 minutes later (sometimes its instant).
Thing you guys should know is that if the Ntel website doesn't open (using your ntel sim) after exhausting your bundle, use another SIM to log in and subscribe.
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by sod09(m): 8:19am On Jul 29, 2018
henry007:
Ntel truly used that Wawu to finish their business. They should have waited til they could serve their existing 17500/3500 subscribers optimally before introducing some "get customers quick" scheme.
God bless you for this
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by jesse8048(m): 8:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Cassie74:

Does it mean I have exhausted 58g in 2 weeks... I have a feeling they only gave me 10g

LOL now I get. Probably 10gb.
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Lyrikallz2018: 8:47am On Jul 29, 2018
Well, it's still cheap compared to the other Data Vampires, although their customer service is a wacky Jacky. Well, the acquired the slow dragging assets of Nitel. Am not surprised...... grin grin
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Youngsage: 9:59am On Jul 29, 2018
jesse8048:

LOL, jus tell them to sell wawu Sim card for you. N500 for 6gb n 1000 for 12gb
Oh ok. I get. wink
Thought the 12gb 1000 was the least.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 29, 2018
Megalodonus:
Na wa o, I have no problems with my Ntel SIM. I'm in Abuja, I've recharged and subbed 2 times within the last 7 days (1k on Monday and 3k on Friday). The website was giving "invalid token error" on Friday, I kept clicking on continue and was then redirected to quickteller portal.

Only thing is, after recharging I call customer care and my data starts working between 20-60 minutes later (sometimes its instant).
Thing you guys should know is that if the Ntel website doesn't open (using your ntel sim) after exhausting your bundle, use another SIM to log in and subscribe.

Trust me when I tell u that is not the issue. I have been using Ntel for more than 1 yr and had no problems subscribing until now. They have serious system failure now, that it's been working for u recently doesn't mean u know better than others that have fallen into their sim problems. Just count urself lucky. I was once like u because it has been working for me until shiiit hit the fans on my sim and they don't have a way of fixing it as my money is now hanging.
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by y4code(m): 10:58am On Jul 29, 2018
i want to buy Ntel mifi if you have for sell text me on whatsapp 07033818556
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jul 29, 2018

In Nigeria swift remains the best
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Ebao2(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2018
Ntel is working perfectly in PH
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by mkoabiola: 12:32pm On Jul 30, 2018
Hw much is d wawu Sim

Is d wawu Sim sane as ntel?
Which is d best n cheapest for me to buy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Abduletudaye(m): 2:06pm On Jul 30, 2018
greenhulk:

True. I havent seen electricity there before.
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Abduletudaye(m): 2:07pm On Jul 30, 2018
mkoabiola:
Hw much is d wawu Sim

Is d wawu Sim sane as ntel?
Which is d best n cheapest for me to buy

Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by chumakk: 11:41am On Jul 31, 2018
y4code:
i want to buy Ntel mifi if you have for sell text me on whatsapp 07033818556
visit any slot center
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by Lekan1o1: 9:12am On Aug 02, 2018
chumakk:
visit any slot center

Pls what's ur location.
Is not network ok now?
Re: Ntel Is Totally Broken. What Other Alternatives? by chumakk: 10:16am On Aug 02, 2018
Lekan1o1:

Pls what's ur location.
Is not network ok now?
their network is okay. I stay at around ajah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Site To Download Free Mp3 Player On My Nokia 6600 / Unlock Etisalat Gaga Android Phone / How To Read Deleted Whatsapp Chats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.