Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,340 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 AM

Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) (72685 Views)

Man Shot Dead In Ibadan After Withdrawing N446,000 / Lady Runs Mad After Withdrawing Money From The Bank In Egbeda, Lagos / Man Shot Dead In Port-Harcourt After Withdrawing Money From ATM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2018
comshots:
Una wey dey take photos dey callous.Una no fit rush her go hospital?She would have survived the gunshot wound.
Are u alright?
She would have survived been shot in the head?
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by BabaRamota1980: 10:00pm On Jul 28, 2018
I am glad to hear the thief was burnt. The other one should die in pain and agony as well whenever found.

May her soul rest in peace.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Ifakiland(m): 10:41pm On Jul 28, 2018
[quote author=comshots post=69789905][/quote] you can't have sense again in your life.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by delman88(m): 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2018
Returning from work yesterday, I saw the remains of the a person burnt at alaba bus stop. Myself and others in the bus were all condemning it. But hearing the full story now,am dumbfounded. Just because of 150,000 angry cry God protect us ooo

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by MarieSucre(f): 11:32pm On Jul 28, 2018
OrestesDante:
angry angry angry

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

RIP to her so sad.

But here is the truth, which not only the non educated citizens of the country but the educated ones have failed to accept is the cashless means of transactions.

Simple bank transfer would have averted this maybe. But No! We want raw cash in our hands.... We are so reluctant to improvement.

As for the robber.....� to hell with his dead body.�

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Not all transactions in Nigeria support e-transact.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by jimcaddy(m): 12:37am On Jul 29, 2018
All because of 150k... Omo people are so desperate... Kai... you wasted an innocent girl's life... Maybe the money wasn't even for her... See how they wasted her. May her soul rest in peace.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by oweman: 3:50am On Jul 29, 2018
The robbers are most likely Igbo"s this I say because in every 8 of 10 robbery cases in Nigeria the Igbo's are linked directly .
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Desyfoley1452(m): 6:38am On Jul 29, 2018
must they kill her? why not scare her with the gun, to bad just bc of 150, we should be careful are how we go abt our daily transaction God help us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by poseidon12: 8:00am On Jul 29, 2018
Nigerians and senseless mob justice. After beating the armed robber, they should have kept him alive to help in arresting the ones that escaped.
RIP to the girl. May the dead robber rot in hell.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by Dolapoajanaku: 8:15am On Jul 29, 2018
too bad r i p to the girl....
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by menshowng(m): 8:48am On Jul 29, 2018
miracood:
WAT happened to the bank security men??

ALL I KNOW IS THAT THE WICKED SHALL NOT GO UNPURNISED.
Caught pff guard i guess...dis country taya me

1 Like

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by KelvinC1(m): 9:02am On Jul 29, 2018
sorry1:
RIP dear, may God accept your soul and punish anybody that is a cultist/criminal that intimidates, steals, or terrorizes others, amen.
BIG AMEN

2 Likes

Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by YaksonFCA(m): 9:25am On Jul 29, 2018
Sad. RIP
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by muonelo007(m): 9:48am On Jul 29, 2018
Nwanyi oma Rest in Peace
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by muonelo007(m): 9:50am On Jul 29, 2018
oweman:

The robbers are most likely Igbo"s this I say because in every 8 of 10 robbery cases in Nigeria the Igbo's are linked directly .

you are the biggest slowpoke on Nairaland
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 6:41pm On Jul 30, 2018
Rip to my friend girlfriend ur killers will meet their waterloo
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by TheLegal(m): 2:02pm On Aug 29, 2018
ediko5:

You are mad for this comment, of the other robber is implicated so what?

5-10 years at most if the girl's family have the legal fee in this corrupt country.

Later they come out and become worst in the society.

Here in Rivers state, two men were given 10 years term for killing 3 soldiers simply because they have political connections.

May your loved one be killed by a robber and may you catch the robber and let me see what you can use Nigeria system to do the armed robber.

You're an idiot
Seriously? I am just seeing this your mention. Because I aired my opinion you had to rain so much abuse on me and my family? You did not end at calling me names but wished evil on me and my family.

I am just cold! But good enough I have already rejected all the curses you thought you rained on me. Remain blessed bro.
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by bigcasava1(m): 8:15pm On Nov 21, 2018
BUHARI WIT HIS BAD OMEN
Re: Lady Killed After Withdrawing Money From Diamond Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos) by StevenOba: 8:45pm On Nov 21, 2018
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Caught The Serial Killer While Trying To Kill Another Lady In Hotel - Police / Men Steal Two Bicycles Worth N3m In Lagos, Sell One For N10,000 (Photo) / 20-Year-Old Lady Beats 47-Year-Old Woman To Death In Lagos During Public Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.