Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,674 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. (688 Views)

Massive Recruitment At ELIZADE University, 12th July, 2018 / Recruitment For Graduate Trainees At UBA Bank, 11th July, 2018 / Latest Jobs Updated For July 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. by chijen(f): 3:42pm On Jul 28, 2018
Pls I wrote British council test on 7th of July, 2018 and I got another invitation today to come for a test tomorrow in ilorin without prior notice.
the first test, I was sent a two weeks notification and also to indicate my attendance but this present invitation, i wasn't given a notice nor a mail or update when I logged onto there website to checo the status of my application �.

My problem is ......I don't live in Kwara state but in one of the eastern states.

There was no notification grace nor a follow up mail to indicate my attendance.

Lastly it was a short sms saying the "test would hold tomorrow in ilorin .........inserts address and time�.

I am yet to receive update on the first test that I wrote even if it's a regret mail.
Re: British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. by Rarediamondz: 4:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
I doubt it's real because they are organized. The two interviews I had with them,there is always a short notice. And on their site,they always say they will always reach u by mail. British council always send mail and not text,that's their mode of operation.
Re: British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. by chijen(f): 6:13pm On Jul 28, 2018
Tnx....the sms is a bulk sms (britishcoun).
I received it today and test is tmrw in ilorin.
Couldn't make it due to time frame and distance.
Besides, the one written earlier precisely on the 7th July, (invigilator...exam venue in Enugu state) I'm yet to get a feedback.

I applied for one of the recent vacant positions which expires on 29 July,2018.....I'm sure that isn't the invitation that is been sent out
Re: British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. by AeroplaneApple: 7:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
chijen:
Tnx....the sms is a bulk sms (britishcoun).
I received it today and test is tmrw in minna.
Couldn't make it due to time frame and distance.
Besides, the one written earlier precisely on the 7th July, (invigilator...exam venue in Enugu state) I'm yet to get a feedback.

I applied for one of the recent vacant positions which expires on 29 July,2018.....I'm sure that isn't the invitation that is been sent out
you can inform them that you would like your test to be rescheduled because you are currently not in Minna.
Re: British Council Ilorin Test Invite For Tomorrow 28 July, 2018. by olasmiles: 9:34pm On Jul 28, 2018
AeroplaneApple:
you can inform them that you would like your test to be rescheduled because you are currently not in Ilorin.

I got the invite via mail too and I replied almost immediately to reschedule because I'm not presently in ilorin, but they haven't replied the mail till now

(1) (Reply)

Thursday Job Vacancies Apply / Apply For Latest Jobs At Halliburton / Please Nairalanders, How Do I Get To This Address From Ojuelegba?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.