Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,066 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] (1063 Views)

The Revealing Outfits Bridesmaids Wore To Welcome Guests At A Wedding (Video) / Man Wore Shorts And Singlet To GTB Bank (photos) / Lady Wore Bra & Panties To The Market In Malawi & Got People Talking. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by 10Ebisco: 5:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
These Nigerians based in the United Kingdom decided to gather inspiration from the Scottish culture of wearing skirts to lighten up their wedding photos.

A Nigerian couple, Josephine and Michael had a Scottish-inspired wedding in Edinburgh, United Kingdom, and they looked absolutely amazing.

According to the bride, she convinced her husband to wear a Kilt for the wedding.

She wrote;

“So I eventually convinced my husband @ccm_poet to wear a KILT on our wedding day.
Calling it a skirt is like a taboo in Scotland, I’m like ohh please.
“I wanted a very traditional small wedding, and having my husband and his bestman wear kilt as their reception outfit was definitely an icing on the cake.”

See more images:

PLEASE READ MORE>>>http://www.mcebisco.com.ng/2018/07/the-awkward-moment-nigerian-man-wore.html

Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by bedspread: 5:17pm On Jul 28, 2018
Disgusting Abomination
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by Guestlander: 5:22pm On Jul 28, 2018
A kilt, not skirt.
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 5:35pm On Jul 28, 2018
bedspread:
Disgusting Abomination
e pain me say with your dumb brain, you were the first to comment, this is scottish traditional dress, its a themed pre wedding picture
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by bedspread: 5:38pm On Jul 28, 2018
[s]
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
e pain me say with your dumb brain, you were the first to comment, this is scottish traditional dress, its a themed pre wedding picture
[/s] and so what??
Is it Right??
Are they Scottish??

In the Words of Pastor (Dr) Paul Eneche
"The World is now so Abnormal that when you try to be normal people see u as being foolish"

May GOD HEAL YOUR BRAIN
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by DoyenExchange: 6:10pm On Jul 28, 2018
"Do in Rome as the Roman..." cool
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 10:15am On Jul 29, 2018
bedspread:
[s][/s] and so what??
Is it Right??
Are they Scottish??

In the Words of Pastor (Dr) Paul Eneche
"The World is now so Abnormal that when you try to be normal people see u as being foolish"

May GOD HEAL YOUR BRAIN
your dumb brain ought to tell you that you are an African and as such, you should wear your traditional attire to your White wedding afterall you ain't from a western world, or better Still wear same traditional dress to work. Olodo ten kobo
Re: The Awkward Moment A Nigerian Man Wore Skirt On Wedding Day [photos] by bedspread: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2018
KAYCEEJUNIOR:
your dumb brain ought to tell you that you are an African and as such, you should wear your traditional attire to your White wedding afterall you ain't from a western world, or better Still wear same traditional dress to work. Olodo ten kobo
May The Good Lord Heal your Brain

(1) (Reply)

How To Import Cloths/shoes From China At A Very Low Price And Gain 200% Profit / Sewing Machine For Sale!! / To Which Extent Can Gurls Starve In The Name Of Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.