Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,790 members, 7,817,282 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. (977 Views)

Immediately Employment At Hec Recruit / Drivers Living Around Lekki Wanted For Immediately / Immediately Employment Of Graphics Artist (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 10:26pm On Jul 28, 2018
I need a Virtual Assistant who is conversant with Ripping of websites.

If you are not, You can watch a video on Youtube on how to rip website using httrack, and how to upload the website using filezilla.

THE TASK

So you would be ripping 100 websites for me weekly. (PLEASE NOTE YOU ARE TO COMPLETE THE TASK WEEKLY FOR YOUR PAYMENT).

The task once again.

1. Use VPS to RIP and Upload 100 websites for me weekly. (Mon - Sat)
2. Report to me daily the website you have ripped for the day.

Don't worry about hosting or domain, I'd provide that, I will provide the VPS you would be using, and also I would provide you 3gb data you would be using.

Just to make everything easy for you.
-----------------------------

NOTE: YOU MUST HAVE A COMPUTER, ELECTRICITY AND ALSO YOU MUST LIVE IN A GOOD LOCATION WITH STRONG INTERNET ACCESS.

Payment: I'd pay you 10,000 naira weekly on task completed. You'd be paid every Sunday.
------------------

If you can work with me, drop your skype ID including a brief introduction including your experience.

PS: Please my payment is fixed, So don't try to negotiate with me.
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 28, 2018
my name is Samson,i stay in Lagos I have worked with Naij.com as a blogger,you can reach me on 09070314423
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 10:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
operationmoses:
my name is Samson,i stay in Lagos I have worked with Naij.com as a blogger,you can reach me on 09070314423

Cool. Is the number on whatsapp? or you can drop your skype ID.
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2018
PLEASE BEFORE YOU DROP YOUR COMMENTS.

PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING.

1. I'm looking towards helping Nigerians rather than giving this to Philippines who can do an excellent job. (I have a few as VA already)

2. If you are the type who love to throw insults, Please do not contact me because i don't have the time to reply you. My time is money.

3. I'm a business man with registered business in Nigeria and abroad. You can look up my website: www.akintunde.me for more information about me.

Thanks
Look forward to working with someone with courtesy, willingness to learn and ability to complete the task.
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by praisejamesdeb: 11:56pm On Jul 28, 2018
My name is James, a web designer and Digital marketer. You can reach me on this number 07014487290(whatsapp)
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 12:17am On Jul 29, 2018
praisejamesdeb:
My name is James, a web designer and Digital marketer. You can reach me on this number 07014487290(whatsapp)

Ok
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by ladman(m): 1:33am On Jul 29, 2018
My name is Francis, I'm a blogger and digital marketer. My whatsapp number is 08035717321.
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 2:51am On Jul 29, 2018
ladman:
My name is Francis, I'm a blogger and digital marketer. My whatsapp number is 08035717321.

Ok I sent you a message on WhatsApp
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by Janewrites(f): 3:52am On Jul 29, 2018
Hello, I will like to work with you on this.

Skype Id janetnsikan21
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by BekBek(m): 3:52am On Jul 29, 2018
davide470

Close the thread. Gotten a few potential VA
Re: Virtual Assistant NEEDED For IMMEDIATELY EMPLOYMENT. by davide470(m): 11:17am On Jul 29, 2018
BekBek:
davide470

Close the thread. Gotten a few potential VA
Aiight

(1)

Apply: UNICEF Is Hiring (4 Positions) / Data Entry Personnel Needed Urgently / Job Alert! 01shawarma Ikeja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.