Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,941 members, 7,810,612 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 PM

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri (23317 Views)

Photos From Ruth Kadiri 30th Birthday Party Held In Lagos / Photos Of Ruth Kadiri's Husband-To-Be / Ruth Kadiri Gets Engaged On Christmas Day (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Mcoutureankara(f): 1:57am On Jul 29, 2018
BY DIAMONDZ BLOG

Nollywood Actress, screenwriter and producer, Ruth Kadiri has jokingly told her fans to stop bothering her about "getting married".

The 30-year old Nollywood star shared a picture and jokingly wrote;

Dear friends and family epp yourselves and give yourselves sense. All those questions like sis Caro when are u getting married Aunty monika you never born And unholy show offs on ig just to Pepere others should stop: anybody that dares ask me about my wedding date again ehn, na slap � I go give u receive sense.�����

Source;
http://diamondzblog.com.ng/2018/07/29/if-you-ask-about-my-wedding-date-again-ill-slap-you-ruth-kadiri/

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by taiyesoul(f): 2:04am On Jul 29, 2018
Don't worry Slay mama.Na oga Don Jazzy u go first slap

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Bluezy13(m): 2:12am On Jul 29, 2018
She just aired her frustrations.
She thinks it a clever way, people know it a bitter way for her.

Silence would have been better.

BTW, It's been aeons but the memory of the movie scene she masturbated on a bed, is still fresh in my head.
It's not my fault.

8 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by HotMario: 2:18am On Jul 29, 2018

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by donstan18: 2:56am On Jul 29, 2018
WHEN ARE YOU GETTING MARRIED?

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by chriskosherbal(m): 4:23am On Jul 29, 2018
Ruth keep silence to some certain question. .

Silence is golden ...love your life

See signature

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by NaijaCelebNews: 6:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Cool she’s cute. Anyways I’ll Bet You A $1,000,000 You’ll Sing (try Not To Sing Along Challenge)
Click link to try:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDwAuFmT6lc
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Hahahaha cheesy grin wink.
Ruth dey vex seriously o!

Some people will never mind their business truly.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by stevodot22(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
My long time crush. Awwww!
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Seconsol92(m): 6:51am On Jul 29, 2018
None of my business

3 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Oyindidi(f): 6:52am On Jul 29, 2018
This Ruth is 30? shocked

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Ashawo ashawo ashawo.ashawo

Very soon your eye will clear

3 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by MrBigiman: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Oyindidi:
This Ruth is 30? shocked
Why?
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by chiboy1116: 6:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Na pple wey get time sha .

2 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by allanphash7(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Lol

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Olalan(m): 6:53am On Jul 29, 2018
Really we need to stop shaming women for late marriage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Jinyjagz(m): 6:54am On Jul 29, 2018
when are you getting married ? come slap me here sad

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by MrBigiman: 6:55am On Jul 29, 2018
Looks older than 30 to me

2 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by bottlecap: 6:57am On Jul 29, 2018
don't worry we will still be here when you would come back and list all the things you can do as a wife

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by point5: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2018
This one weak me oo
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by QuietHammer(m): 7:06am On Jul 29, 2018
She has finally joined them
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
Haunty when is your wedding date? Come and slap me, I dey my village. grin

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Bossontop(m): 7:10am On Jul 29, 2018
undecided
Ok hanty so wen are u getting married and wat is d date??

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by BruncleZuma: 7:13am On Jul 29, 2018
Ruth....you know nah? wink wink wink wink
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by BornnAgainChild(f): 7:16am On Jul 29, 2018
Which kind yeye 30years she be undecided this ocongo...by the way i think say she don marry before
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Kelamma(m): 7:17am On Jul 29, 2018
Aunty,simply say you don't have wedding date haba!
Na fight? shocked We were on our own when you flaunted your supposed engagement. Abi are you lord of the rings? If not , make I follow ask,when is your wedding date ooo? tongue

PS. Aunty Toyin,how far? The invincible lawyer nko? When is your wedding date?
Aunty Anita Joseph, how far that fiance wey say make you no dey rub make-up? Wey you been dey use to disturb us? I noticed you are back to your mgbeke make-up?

All these aging actresses that will come and be forming engagement upandan,just know that we will hold you people accountable.

The person below me, biko it is 'our' business as long as they flaunt it.

4 Likes

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by ednut1(m): 7:31am On Jul 29, 2018
Shameless nigerians no go mind dem business

1 Like

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by chloride6: 7:56am On Jul 29, 2018
You want Someone to marry you after Apostle?

Menascum grin
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by SirLakes: 8:02am On Jul 29, 2018
You never mari
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 29, 2018
She wants us to believe she really is 30 years old grin
Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by Amberon11: 8:08am On Jul 29, 2018
Look at this fool.Is that how useless you are?
Princeofnigeria:
Ashawo ashawo ashawo.ashawo

Very soon your eye will clear

Re: If You Ask About My Wedding Date I"ll Slap You-Ruth Kadiri by pweshboi(m): 8:09am On Jul 29, 2018
You think you're doing me? You're doing yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

'Ogun Kill You' - Daddy Freeze Replies Instagram Troll / Toke Makinwa Advises Women To Stop Fighting Over Men, Fans React / Liz Dasilva Celebrates Her Birthday On The Street Of Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.