Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,874 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos (660 Views)

Post Vacant Apartment In Your Area Here And Help Someone Bypass Agent Fee / To Let: Newly Built 2-bedroom Apartment. (no Agent Fee) / I Need Ordinary Single Room In Ibadan, With No Agent Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 3:54am On Jul 29, 2018
A well-equipped two-bedroom apartment is available for rentage at Ikorodu. It's in a good layout and the rooms are comfortable.
This is a direct advert so you wouldn't be required to pay agent's fee.
Please pm me or contact me on 08145253406 for further enquiries.
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 3:56am On Jul 29, 2018
Still available for any serious minded person who needs a good place around Ikorodu axis.
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 3:59am On Jul 29, 2018
sterlingarth:
*HOW TO CONVERT YOUR AIRTIME TO CASH - CHEETAHPAY NIGERIA*

If you have airtime of any network that you wish to get it's cash equivalent,

1) Log on to www.cheetahpay.com.ng, create an account and log into your account.

2) Click on deposit from the menu options.

3) Input you airtime pin and the amount.

If the airtime is already loaded in your phone, click on the "airtime transfer" button, a phone number will be displayed to you.
Transfer your airtime to this number and fill up the form.

You account will be credited shortly and you're then free to request for withdrawal.

4) To withdraw, click on the withdrawal button from the menu options, enter the amount you want to withdraw and your bank details.

Your money will be sent to you *instantly*.

Enjoy and Thank me later.

Take your fraudulent advert elsewhere please. I don't appreciate this
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by businessminded4: 4:25am On Jul 29, 2018
sterlingarth:
*HOW TO CONVERT YOUR AIRTIME TO CASH - CHEETAHPAY NIGERIA*

If you have airtime of any network that you wish to get it's cash equivalent,

1) Log on to www.cheetahpay.com.ng, create an account and log into your account.

2) Click on deposit from the menu options.

3) Input you airtime pin and the amount.

If the airtime is already loaded in your phone, click on the "airtime transfer" button, a phone number will be displayed to you.
Transfer your airtime to this number and fill up the form.

You account will be credited shortly and you're then free to request for withdrawal.

4) To withdraw, click on the withdrawal button from the menu options, enter the amount you want to withdraw and your bank details.

Your money will be sent to you *instantly*.

Enjoy and Thank me later.

Have used you guys twice shaaa but you should have created your own thread.
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 5:50am On Jul 29, 2018
Sidmond:
A well-equipped two-bedroom apartment is available for rentage at Ikorodu. It's in a good layout and the rooms are comfortable.

Good morning good people, this place is still available.
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 6:19am On Jul 29, 2018
Sidmond:
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 9:38am On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Sidmond post=69794621][/quote]
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Sidmond post=69794621][/quote

Still available. There is adequate water supply and it's fenced
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2018
[quote author=Sidmond post=69794621][/quote

Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 6:02pm On Jul 29, 2018
Still available. It's not too far from LASPOTECH, Ikorodu
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 9:03am On Jul 30, 2018
Good morning all. The place is still available if you need a place at Ikorodu.
Re: No Agent's Fee: 2-bedroom Flat For Rent At Ikorodu, Lagos by Sidmond: 10:11pm On Jul 31, 2018

(1) (Reply)

FOR SALE....2 Units Of 3 Bedroom Terrace Bungalow With All Rooms Ensuite / 2 Bedroom Flat For Rent At Oluyole, Ibadan. / Operation YOU Must INVEST In NIGERIA!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.